Two positive pregnancy tests no baby on scan

Stalking! Hope all goes well for you Mommy, any update? Babers, sorry about your loss:( that's so strange how you can just know it's not going to work out. My sister was like that with her M/C as well.

Hi hun! Stalk away... I started feeling like this probably isn't going to work out and maybe end in ectopic or mc but I got a call from the dr today and she said my hcg is doubling so now I'm not sure. I got in for my u/s on wednsday so I will know for sure if the pregnancy is viable , I will post on wednsday

Thank you all for your concerns and comments , hopefully this will help someone else too

They have estimated my due date 5 days earlier than i agree plus my daughter is measuring 36 weeks and her heads in the brim of my pelvis now.

my friends been told her due date is the 6th feb yet her last period was the day after mine and her bumps always been smaller than mine. I wander how they come up with these dates x

Congrats Laura!! Did you want a baby girl ? You only have a few weeks left , if that! How exciting

Yea idk how they come up with the dates either but I'm guessing it maybe measurments of the sac in the begining of pg

Really hope it's good news at your next scan my fingers are crossed for you

Babers - it's really strange how you said you just knew. I was the same with my mmc last year. I just knew something wasn't right and I knew I wasn't going to have a baby and everyone just said I was being over cautions and paranoid. When I had my scan at 10 weeks I just knew what they were going to say. I was crying before they even put the gel on and I was right, my angel had no hb and had stopped growing a couple of weeks before. So sorry for your loss x

Really hope it's good news at your next scan my fingers are crossed for you

Babers - it's really strange how you said you just knew. I was the same with my mmc last year. I just knew something wasn't right and I knew I wasn't going to have a baby and everyone just said I was being over cautions and paranoid. When I had my scan at 10 weeks I just knew what they were going to say. I was crying become they even put the gel on and I was right, my angel had no hb and had stopped growing a couple of weeks before. So sorry for your loss x
Mothers intuition. It really helped me cope. When I went in for my last scan before she did the ultra sound I told her I know the baby won't have a heartbeat anymore. She started looking and nope. She kept looking. I told her it was ok, there isn't one. She finally said she was sorry. I didn't even cry which was weird but I had already come to terms with it from the beginning. Now I am pregnant and due 1 year and 2 weeks from that babies due date.

Babers and Princess Taz- I am so sorry for both of your losses and wish you both happy healthy pregnancies in the future and congrats babers! What made you all feel like it wasn't going to be a normal pregnancy aside from intuition or was it just that? And babers you mentioned that you weren't going to hear a heartbeat again for the second us. Did you hear one in the first us? And Princess was your situation like mine , where there was no baby and no sac at the first us? Thank you ladies so much for sharing your stories , my heart goes out to you both and hats off to you for being so strong :flower:

Still waiting to do my us on wednsday to really confirm and clear everything, but , I got bloods done and my numbers did double. I have been reading all about blighted ovum and missed miscarriages and I am trying not to get my hopes up About my numbers rising until us confirms a heart beat and a sac with baby in it because this could still be anything from blighted ovum to mc to ectopic....So I'm prepared either way it goes at this point. But I just wanted to update and let you all know the numbers are rising as of now

Thanks again for the support and sharing your touching stories , I really appreciate it

Babers and Princess Taz- I am so sorry for both of your losses and wish you both happy healthy pregnancies in the future and congrats babers! What made you all feel like it wasn't going to be a normal pregnancy aside from intuition or was it just that? And babers you mentioned that you weren't going to hear a heartbeat again for the second us. Did you hear one in the first us? And Princess was your situation like mine , where there was no baby and no sac at the first us? Thank you ladies so much for sharing your stories , my heart goes out to you both and hats off to you for being so strong :flower:
The ultra sound with no heart beat was my 4th. I had one that was about 5 weeks and we saw nothing, next one had baby and heartbeat 71, next was a week later heartbeat was 81, next no heartbeat. I just had a feeling. No reason for it. Got an early bfp that progressed nicely. Just knew I wouldn't have a baby. I didn't even feel hope when it had a heartbeat.

The ultra sound with no heart beat was my 4th. I had one that was about 5 weeks and we saw nothing, next one had baby and heartbeat 71, next was a week later heartbeat was 81, next no heartbeat. I just had a feeling. No reason for it. Got an early bfp that progressed nicely. Just knew I wouldn't have a baby. I didn't even feel hope when it had a heartbeat.

:hugs: Wow babers, that had to be difficult. I am so happy for you that you are expecting again a healthy baby , it's so funny how us momas just know and feel these things. To be honest Ive felt that way from the beginning of this pg... I just had this really off feeling. I don't know if it's paranoia, the fact that they didn't see anything or real true intuition . I will know wednsday

P.S .... Not sure if anyone experienced this but my stomach looks 5 months pg at the middle and end of everyday .. In the morning it's smaller. I don't know if This is anything to go off of though..?

:hugs: Wow babers, that had to be difficult. I am so happy for you that you are expecting again a healthy baby , it's so funny how us momas just know and feel these things. To be honest Ive felt that way from the beginning of this pg... I just had this really off feeling. I don't know if it's paranoia, the fact that they didn't see anything or real true intuition . I will know wednsday

P.S .... Not sure if anyone experienced this but my stomach looks 5 months pg at the middle and end of everyday .. In the morning it's smaller. I don't know if This is anything to go off of though..?

Night time bloat is pretty normal in early pregnancy. I don't know why it happens but I always get it too. Hormones probably. I think it is a great sign that your numbers are doubling. I really hope all is well with your baby.

Good luck with your scan on Wednesday! I really hope all is well xx

I've been following this. Thinking of you and good luck with your scan!

No my situation was totally different to yours. I'm in the uk and you don't get bloods or early ultrasounds sounds here unless you've had fertility treatment, there's a problem or you pay privately. It's strange but I just knew. I wasn't ttc as I didn't think I was ovulating naturally but I was feeling a bit off and made a joke to my mum about being pregnant and thought to myself that's how I'd felt when I was pregnant with my ds. I did a test and it was positive, I was about 5 weeks off lmp. Tests progressed nicely and I got my 3+ on a digi when I should of and I was really excited. Until I was about 7/8 weeks and I just had this feeling something wasn't right, don't know what it was because I still had morning sickness and all other symptoms but I just knew it wasn't ok. In the end I fell down the stairs at 10 weeks and had a little bit of spotting so they sent me for a scan just to reassure me all was ok and baby had actually grown wings at around 7+3 which is when I'd first felt something wasn't right. She said it wasn't uncommon for women to say they had know something wasn't right.

I really hope everything works out for you though and I'll be keeping everything crossed for good news on Wednesday xx

Good luck with your scan on Wednesday. I have had 2 miscarriages and on the last one I knew from the day I got a positive test that I wasn't going to have a baby. Baby stopped growing at 8 week's and I miscarried at 12 week's.

Congrats Laura!! Did you want a baby girl ? You only have a few weeks left , if that! How exciting

Yea idk how they come up with the dates either but I'm guessing it maybe measurments of the sac in the begining of pg

Sorry for slow reply. I have 3 weeks left today. I was over the moon to be told she was a girl. It really helped me bond. Id of been pleased either way but ive always wanted a daughter.

how are things with you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->