Two positive pregnancy tests no baby on scan

It's probably a little hard to understand if you haven't been in a similar situation and don't fully understand where I am with it but I'll attepmt to explain.

Yes, I wanted more than anything to have another baby and we tried for almost 1 yr. his schedule has been like this for awhile and the school has called me about the kids being late on 2 different occasions over the past 6 months. I had a serious talk with h about 3 months ago about how I need him to help out more or change his schedule around.... I felt like he didn't take me seriously so I told him we needed to put off TTC for a while and so we did and of course when I was trying NOT to get pregnant it happend (pull out method-every time dtd) I was a little upset but thought that once I told DH about BFP he would try to be more serious about helping me out and getting a better schedule but he continued to blow me off. So of course I have mixed emotions about it at this point. This particular post about not seeing the sac or the hb was because no matter what I'm still concerned about the situation.....

I am sorry to those I may have offended or upset Those are not my intentions. I did not know there was another section to ask that question and get some opinions/advice. I guess I was so stressed out I didn't look around hard enough.

I think alot of people panic when they get pregnant and you think of issues that you didn't think of while ttc. Good luck with what you decide I'm sure it's a hard decision either way x

Ladies out of respect for all forum users, and the rules of the forum, please don't discuss termination in this section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->