• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Two Week Wait for LTTTC'ers!

Oh, ladies... Not much good news around, hey? :nope:

I had a temp dip and the typical pulling af cramps are here...

J - it must be horrible not even knowing what the matter is! Have you had a lap and checked ur tubes? We're onto month 19 now.... I know in comparison to some women it's nothing but still feels like eternity

Kitten - my clinic is over an hours drive away and it does make it complicated... Especially when I had to go there every other day fir IUI. But that's the only good one in the area so not much choice for us.

Emmy - how many DPo are you? Was it a big dip?

Jen - I really hope the lines get darker! :thumbup: Aee you using FRER?

I'm 7dpo today ... it was a pretty major dip, down from 36.23 yesterday to 35.86 this morning :dohh:

Really hope af doesn't get you hun :hugs:

Congratulations Jenbrem x

MariaF

Looks like its onwards n upwards for us eh girl, had a bit of cramp last night (dont usually get that) so looks like its on its way, one good thing though this month apart fom actually ov'ing that is that I finally got past 10 days for my lp!! Quite excited about that xx

J - I'm sorry AF got you. :( :hugs:

Emmy - Could be an Implantation dip...FX for you hun.x.x.

MariaF - If I had to go every day, to a clinic over an hour away, I'd wouldn't be able to go. I don't have a car and our public transport system adds another hour onto that journey both ways... :( I don't think my work would let me take 4 hours out each day.

Jen - I hope your blood results come back +ve... we are rooting for you here.

I was an idiot and POAS... :bfn: idiot.

I did the same hun, bfn here too ... :hugs:

I've figured out that for ff to keep my dpo then I need to be at 36.06 temp wise or higher tomorrow morning :dohh:

Same here girls, knew I should of stayed away from that aisle in the supermarket!!

Anyone else been super emotional?? I started crying on my oh for no reason earlier :wacko:

Hi ladies, thanks for the kind words, I'm feeling much better today. Onwards and upwards, I guess. I went to the health store to buy some suppliments. I'm taking folic acid (i have been for ages now!) vitamin B6, D3 and today I got some chasteberry. Hoping that it makes a difference.

Maria, yes, it is hugely frustrating not knowing what's going on. I haven't had a lap & dye yet, but I suspect my new doc will ask me to soon. I really want to figure out what's wrong before I continue treatments like more IUIs and IVF. I've heard some really sad stories about ladies who tried multiple IVFs with no luck, only to find out years later that they actually needed antibiotics or to get their luteal phase sorted out. So I'm hoping that I'll get my BFP at the same time as I do these natural treatments, but even if I don't, I will still feel much better doing more ARTs if I know what the problem is!

Good luck ladies who are testing soon!!

:hugs:

I tested today but got bfn

I've had a bit of a funny day today, I don't eat sunday dinners because I don't like potato etc, so I had some pasta and sauce (which I'd eaten yesterday and absolutely loved), and it tasted weird and made me feel sick :wacko:

So I had a lie down, which didn't go well, I had to lie on my side as lying on my tummy hurt my belly and boobies :rofl: And I proceeded to fall asleep which I never do during the day. I've been out cold for about 3 hours :blush: And woken up and my tummy is doing some weird things. Got a whole load of stretchy pains, pops and twinges going on :wacko:

Maybe I'm coming down with something?

Emmy, you're only 8 DPO, don't trust the test! You're still in, especially with those symptoms!

I have to admit I'm really scared :blush:

We're meant to be moving house this week and I'm worried about the heavy lifting. Am wondering how to get out of it, without getting my fella's hopes up lol

Weird I posted here the other day and it hasn't appeared. :crazy:

Emmy can you tell him that you've hurt your back or something?

J... I'm sorry it didn't work out this month.

Maria... A fertility clinic an hours drive away would be impossible for us if I had to go every day. MY husband would have to take too much time off as would I as I don't have a car and the buses are crap round here. Although we've managed to get squeezed in somewhere that's about 40 mins away for tomorrow. FX'd they'll do something for me :)

:wave: Hi everyone.

hope we see some more bfp's.

i tested yesterday, CD11, bfn. will probably test tomorrow. don't even get me started on symptom stopping:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

:dust:

Well, looks like we are all around about the same DPO. BFN for me too :nope:

Oh well, I'm just trying not to get too upset but am struggling at the moment :cry:

Well, looks like we are all around about the same DPO. BFN for me too :nope:

Oh well, I'm just trying not to get too upset but am struggling at the moment :cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

don't give up hope until AF shows. i know it is so hard when you have a change (OD, IUI, IVF, etc) and you think, this is it, it is going to work now, it has to, and then it feels like AF is at the door. but it is not over until the witch shows. plus, maybe you body needs a few cycles after the OD. i am sure that was not an easy thing to go through.

Well I poas today and it was -ve. I'm taking that as I'm not pregnant. No symptoms and nothing else... Just a matter of waiting for AF to arrive and hoping the appointment with the FS today can shed some light on things.

1hopeful - you are spot on! It's just that by now I have already done everything possible to help get pg (apart from IVF). So Im thinking if this hasn't worked - what else will....I just start doubting there's anything that can help us at all...

Kitten - same here :cry: 11/12DPO, BFN, NO symptoms at all, another temp dip. So the witch will be here by wednesday. It's my Mum's B'day on Thursday and I would love to have had good news for her (she's also very worried for me). But no such luck :nope: Basically from being on this forum for over a year I know that unless you have your BFP by 11/12DPO it's not gonna happen....

Hang in there ladies - Im sending all of us a BIG, cyber group hug :hugs:

Maria... :hugs:

Well I'm definitely out...don't even need AF to confirm it. Went to the clinic. Had a scan... Nice big fat empty uterus. Right ovary apparently has several follicals ready for the next cycle. I am most definitely not pregnant. :cry: At least I can save those HPT's eh?

Uterus is fine, cervix is fine. Bloods were drawn. I should be making lots of babies. Perfect, health functioning female organs. DH had his sperm tested several months ago and that was fine so... :cry: we just seem to be broken. The powers that be don't want us pregnant.

Apparently I should just relax, stop taking it so seriously, it will happen. And if I'm not pregnant by next year to come back and see her. We will have been trying 2.5 years then. She won't medicate me because apparently she doesn't see she should when everything is in working order.

It took all my strength to make my way home before bursting into tears. At least I can get very drunk tonight in the knowledge I won't do any harm to anyone.

What a waste of money. :cry:

Oh Rivetkitten, I'm so sorry! :hugs: That's awful news! Did the doctor really tell you to just relax and come back in a year?? After 18 months of TTC, that is a terrible thing for them to say! Obviously there is something wrong, otherwise you would be pregnant by now, it is a lazy diagnosis to just tell you it's unexplained!! :growlmad:

I think you should look for a good reproductive endocrinologist who will work with you to try to find a diagnosis. Have you looked on the Naprotechnology thread? I've just started with Napro, so I can't answer for the effectiveness of the program yet, but they say their success rates are higher than IVF clinics. Also, my practicioner told me that 40% of patients come in with unexplained infertility, but after six months, only 5% are still unexplained.

Whatever you decide to do, I wish you all the best. This is such a hard journey we are on, and I know it feels like it will never happen, but I really hope it happens soon for you. It's good that you have follicles ready to go for the next cycle- fingers crossed!

She told us to come back next year. To just relax. Although in the beginning she said we needed to make sure we have sex during my fertile period, chart and measure for a few months then come back to her.. When I explained I knew a lot about my cycle. She then changed her tune to we were taking it too seriously and to relax :dohh: To come back in a year of NTNP. We tried that already... look what that got us... She was absolutely rubbish.

If she was social security medicine, I'd be much more accepting, but she was a private doctor, we paid a lot of money to see her. All wasted...to be told... Chill out. o_O. The more I think about it...the more upset I become.

I've never heard of Naprotechnology. I doubt they do it round here...they are a bit backwards, but it's something to look into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->