TWW- 1dpo

Good morning everyone!

I'm originally from Seattle, but wanted an adventure, so DH and I lived in London for 1.5 years. We were meant to be there 2 years, but when I found out I was pregnant we decided to come back. Then I had the MMC and we felt like we had already made the decision and couldn't stay in London... I lived in SF for awhile though for school and have family in the Bay area, so I am in Cali quite a lot!

So... I just found out that a good friend of mine is pregnant (as in just received the text a few mins ago) and I feel like I've been punched in the stomach. I'm so happy for her, but... It just feels so unfair right now that we haven't been able to get pregnant again yet since the D&C. Ugh.

Hey Everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was exhausting, went back home to visit family. Managed to DTD every day for the past week and I am now 2-3 DPO so hopefully we caught it this time. The only thing that I have noticed is that my nipples are kind of sensitive and itchy. It's weird, but I'm probably just over thinking lol

SW- What an adventure! I would love to just do that, move to another country but I am a scaredy cat.

Em- FIL family lives in Houston, DH and I are supposed to make a trip out there soon, but who knows.

Hi Niksmommy! GL to you! I hope you caught it this time too!!!!!!

We are all back in the 2ww....longest two weeks of my life. lol!

How has this cycle been treating you ladies?

I haven't been tracking anything, but I did look At my Ovia app and it has me predicted to be in my fertile window now. However, I did check my CM and CP a couple of times and it doesn't indicate fertility. So, I either Oed earlier or will do so later.

Ugh :( I think I'm already out. I've been spotting for the past 4 days even though AF is not due until the 20th. So frustrating! It feels like I'm out before I even have a chance...

Hope it's going better for you ladies!

SW,

Implantation maybe? Have you ever spotted that long, before?

Yes, two months in a row a few months ago and both ended in BFN. I had blood tests recently with no abnormal results, so I'm just getting so frustrated :(

just checking in.. I am now 9 dpo. do you think it would be too insane to test in the morning?! Only real symptoms I'm having are my boobs hurting and I'm tired.

SW,
I'm so sorry! I'm sure you are desperate for answers. Did they tell you why the spotting could be occurring?

Niksmommy,
While I've heard of people getting BFPs at 9DPO, I'd wait until 12 DPO at least, since your chances would be better. Obviously after AF is due is the best, but who wants to wait that long?! Haha

Hello!
I hope everyone is doing great!

Niksmommy- I have seen several people getting their BFP's at 9 or 10dpo but Em is right....better off holding off. Then if you did catch the egg you won't be disappointed with a too early BFN.

SW- I am so sorry you are frustrated. Keep us updated it might be something good!

AFM- Went to the doctor last week, I have an infection down there...bacterial vaginosis. Yuck. I have no idea how that happened.

Also-My bp is elevated. So the doctor told me to chill out! I am really trying....I have NO idea what is happening down there, I just finished AF for the second time this "cycle" if that even makes sense. The doctor said it was STRESS!

I am no longer tracking anything, just going to BD every other day or every 2 days and see what happens. If it goes too long that way then I might track again, but this REALLY messed me up.

I will still definitely be signing on here to see how everyone is though...so keep me updated! LOL!

Have a nice week!

Team,

I hope the more relaxed approach works for you. It's definitwly helped my mental state and we will see whether or not it leads to a BFP. I had some snotty green CM on the toilet paper last night. I normally only get that during my LP, so I think I must have Oed already. Have no idea when!

I had spotting last night after work and bad cramps most of the evening. Spotting has since stopped and the cramps come and go but arent as bad as last night. I broke down and tested this am and got a faint positive!

Team - The not tracking every little thing definitely helps with the stress because it's easier to distract yourself. I hope that works for you this month!

Em - They basically told me they didn't know what was going on. So I think once I get my AF this time around, I'll email them and see what the next step is.

Nik - Wohoo!! Test again tomorrow to see if it's darker! Just out of curiousity... how much spotting did you have?

Team - The not tracking every little thing definitely helps with the stress because it's easier to distract yourself. I hope that works for you this month!

Em - They basically told me they didn't know what was going on. So I think once I get my AF this time around, I'll email them and see what the next step is.

Nik - Wohoo!! Test again tomorrow to see if it's darker! Just out of curiousity... how much spotting did you have?

It was enough to make me think af was starting really early. I had bad period cramps. made it hard to sleep. both are gone this morning. the spotting lasted a few hours and it was quite a bit when I would wipe. It made me so worried.

Niksmommy,

That is wonderful news!! I'm so excited for you. A little lucky charm for St. Patty's day.

SW,
I'm praying your cycles go back to normal, soon. That's such an added stress to have. I'm so sorry!

AFM, I think AF is due around a week from today. Not sure since I didn't keep track. Last month I had a 34 day cycle and If it were the same this month I would have ovulated within the past few days. However, I checked my CM and CP once or twice and it is NOT conclusive with ovulation. Because of this, I'm going with a 29 day cycle which were the lengths of the two before last month.

I went to my GP last week for an allergy check up (I take weekly injections) and he recommended I stop taking Zyrtec. He said I would need to once I get pregnant, so why not start now? I've been taking it for 15 years. I'm about a week into being without it now. I think I had some rebound effects, but it seems to be balancing out now!

Em- That is good to know about Zyrtec...man- I live off of that March-May! I haven't been taking it because I am on these crazy antibiotics and I am paranoid about mixing meds (just another thing to worry about lol) so I have just been dealing with allergies. Ugh...they are awful!
I am really excited to see if you caught it this month!

Niksmommy-woohoo! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! Send a pic! I just LOVE to see those BFP's!

SW- Definitely keep us updated, I will pray for your cycles to become more regular.

AFM- I am just REALLY looking forward to Easter! I don't know why this year I am just so stinkin' excited for it. I love the holiday, always have. And it's my brothers birthday next week, so I am excited for that too. I have lots and lots to distract me!:)

Happy Saint Patty's day!

Hi ladies!

Em - Hoping the allergies don't kick back in!

Team - I <3 Easter time too! It means Spring is in the air!

Afm... so.... I don't know why, but yesterday I decided (against all odds considering the spotting) to take a very cheap HPT and it was faintly positive. I wasn't too excited though, because the instructions said to wait 5 minutes and then to not read past 5 minutes... So I couldn't tell if maybe it was an evap. I ran out afterwards and grabbed FRERs and digital Clearblues to take this morning. I barely slept last night, but was excited to see strong BFPS! The only thing is... I'm still spotting and have felt some cramping on my left side on and off since CD10. I'm trying not to get too excited, because I'm so worried about another miscarriage. :( I'm going to email my dr today and see if she can give me some advice. It's so frustrating having such conflicting feelings!

Wow, SW!! That is awesome!!! But also stressful for you, I'm sure. Let us know when you hear from your doc. I'm praying this one sticks and that the cramping and spotting is no big deal. FX for you!

Hi ladies! Just checking in. Hope you are all doing well. I especially hope things are good for you, SW.

I've still had nauseated mornings from stopping my antihistamine. It'll be interesting if I do get a BFP, as the morning sickness may take a while to become severe enough to be distinguishable. I'm probably just now around time of implantation possibly occurring. I'm still doing my best not to symptpm spot. I've been checking my CM and CP for the sake of knowing when AF is on her way. I got incredibly exhausted today in the grocery store. Last month, this happened a couple of days before AF arrived. Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->