TWW- 1dpo

Sounds like we are in similar situations then Em..! Do you normally ovulate around CD23 or was that different for you this month?

I ovulated on CD19, then 20, and this month 23. This month was the only one in which I could truly confirm the date though with the digi. I was afraid I had a 9 day LP, but it looks like it's around 10 or 11, as AF showed up today without warning. No spotting or anything-- I just stArted getting some light cramps and BAM there she was to ruin my day. On to the next month, I guess!! FX for the rest of you!!

Hi Ladies! I spent the weekend off my computer, so I'm just catching up on the thread.

AF arrived yesterday (a day late), so now I'm resetting and am on CD2. I'm supposed to go in to get the blood draw tomorrow afternoon.

Em - Sorry AF showed up for you too. :( I hope this next cycle is the one for us!

Fxed for the rest of you! I'm hoping we have more than one BFP (yay Kate!) this month.

Question for you guys... DH wants us to BD every day/every other day from the day my flow ends until the next AF begins, because he's decided he doesn't trust my app that tells me when I'm most likely to be fertile. Do you think it would be better to try the SMEP? My only thought is perhaps not tracking everything this month might help me relax a little and not concentrate on every twinge in my body...

SWlady, I think SMEP would be perfect. I half heartedly tried it this past month but didn't stick to it. I think BDing EOD until you get the positive OPK (then BDing three days in a row), then going back to EOD would mean the only think you worry about is the BDing and OPKs. And even then, if you miss a day here or there, it's not a huge deal since sperm can survive up to 4 or 5 days. I also found that EOD took a lot of the pressure off of BDing and made it something we both looked forward to.

Hey guys! I'm still around. Sorry to hear about all the BFN :( I hope next month is the month for all of you!

As for me, tests are still positive and getting darker! Bottom test is from today (14dpo) https://imgur.com/PUufroc

If AF was going to arrive it would be tonight or tomorrow.

I don't know why but I thought once I saw that BFP all the tension would go away and the waiting would be over but not so much. I'm still thinking "what if what if what if". I need to stop it. No matter what happens I can't change it so I should just be happy now and deal with the rest later. I think I need to start meditating or something.

Kate, those tests look great!! Definitely a steady progression of hCG building up!! Your body is doing exactly what it's supposed to!

Em- So sorry AF showed up! Dang her anyway!!!

SW- Sorry AF showed up for you too! YUCK. Do you mind me asking what the blood draws are for?

Kate- YAY! Those tests are looking great! Congratulations! Relax my friend, everything that will be, will be. And we will be here for you too! :)

Springer- Oh your patience! Will keep my fx for you!

afm-I got two different kinds of tests hopefully I can talk DH into letting me do one tonight. Hey, why not? lol. I got a First Response and a clear blue digi w/weeks....(only will be taken if I get a BFP with the first response)

I keep thinking AF is coming, but I go to the bathroom and it's just CM. Was cramping a little today, and more heartburn. But's that's it.

Only time will tell.

Kate, I agree! The tests look beautiful!

Teamdavis, excited to hear the results!

Sorry for AF showing, ladies :(

AFM, my patience ran out yesterday, I'm afraid. LOL. My boobs started to hurt more and more and I felt naseous and seek. I took an IC yesterday evening and got a BFN. This morning in the shower, I was able to feel my cervix, so it's definitely making it's downward trajectory in preparation for AF. I know I'm "not out" yet, but 98% sure I am.
You know, I'm ok with it, though. We didn't try too hard and it was only Cycle 1. Going to start temping this cycle and follow our own variation of the SMEP plan... BD every 3 days after AF then every day on my 3 most predicted fertile days. We work opposite shifts, so we average about 1-2x per week. This will be doable!
Looking forward to continuing this journey with many of you :)

Same here Em - showed up lastnight (heavy spotting) with no warning at all :-(
CD1 today.

DH and I had a really good talk last night. I realized I've been spending each month basically counting down to the days I could test, over analyzing everything, and constantly day dreaming. Regardless of I f I don't get pregnant for another month or another year, I can't keep letting these months get away from me. I don't want them to seem wasted just because I got a BFN!

We decided that a more relaxed approached is needed. We are going to BD roughly EOD or every three days.. That's it. No checking my cervix, no testing for O, no stalking these boards, etc. All the time I have been dedicating to all things fertility will now be used for us to do things as a couple in order to enjoy our time before kids come along. Praying for extreme patience and a renewed attitude!!

FX for all of you!!

Team - Fxed for you!! Good job holding out on testing so far!

My dr wanted to retest my thyroid levels because they were elevated in Jan. She said if they stayed elevated then she'd want me to take medication, because high levels can make it more challenging to get pregnant. She's also testing my estrogen and progesterone levels because of this weird mid-cycle cramping/spotting I've been getting for the past 4 cycles.

Spring - Yes, stay positive! It can still happen! :) But if not, it looks like you and I are both going to try a relaxed version of the SMEP!

Em - I hear you there. My DH wants me to relax about it too, yet he also wants to BD ed/eod just in case. It's hard living cycle to cycle, but it sounds like taking a more relaxing approach might be just what you need! We'll miss you on here though!

I'm going to miss the support of everyone on these boards so much! I may have to do an occasional check in ;)

Well, I'm out. /: AF showed up a day early this morning. FX for everyone still waiting for BFPs this month! And good luck to everyone in March!

Try, sorry the witch got you!

Em, we will miss you but I understand! Yes, please check in :)

SW good luck with all your tests! Nice to see we will be taking similar approaches :)

AFM, still no AF. She could come in 8 days though and that wouldn't be an abnormal cycle for me at all. Maybe I'll test again tomorrow, not sure. Just ready for CD 1!

Totally out. Took a test this morning, BFN...then around 2 hours later.....the witch got me!

I was OKAY at first, then I had a crying spell. lol. I am okay again though...I think.

I agree with all you ladies, a much more relaxed approach is needed. I want to enjoy this time, making a baby is a beautiful thing...and something that we need to enjoy. I will still be on here though and Em we will miss you if you don't come on and least say hi every once in a while!

The thing that I don't understand is all these weird things that happened with my body which was totally abnormal. Maybe it was just because I want this so badly I imagined things...? I just don't know.

Oh well....on to March! It is a lucky month after all!!!

Sorry to all the other ladies that got the witch too!

At least we got at least one BFP this month!!! yipee Kate!!!! And we still have one more to see!!!!

Oh honey, I'm so sorry. :( Hope you're ok! We are here for you!
You're right. March is a lucky month!

It sounds weird, but a lot of times, a good, restful sleep brings AF for me. It must relax my uterus or something....? Very weird.
I'm out though, I just know it.

Thank you springer, I am ok. I know it sounds silly but I need some cuddle time with the DH. I haven't seen him since the witch arrived. (I left for work this morning with still a little hope) and he is at work tonight (will be home soon) just need some time.

Have a wonderful night ladies!

Ugh! I'm bummed AF caught up with so many of us. Hopefully March is a better month for us all.

Team - I think because we are so focused on wanting to get pregnant, we start noticing things about our bodies that we might not have before. I know I never had any idea about what my body would do during ovulation, but now I'm feeling twinges, etc. that I never felt before. Sometimes I worry I'm TOO hyper sensitive to what's going on with my body. That's why I want to be more relaxed this next cycle. I hope you enjoyed your cuddle time with DH!

Spring - My fingers are still crossed for you!

Team hope you got some cuddle time in!

SW I agree about the being in tune thing.

AFM Another day of no AF... Another BFN... Same old story. Blah.

Spring - Any news?

AFM... my thyroid levels came back normal! Which means no thyroid meds for this girl. Still waiting to hear about my progesterone and estrogen levels, but hopefully they're good too.

Hope you ladies have a great weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->