TWW- 1dpo

Hi SW! That's great about your thyroid! I was born without a thyroid at all, so I have been on meds my whole life. Crazy huh?

Springer-Any news? Would love to see another BFP in this group!

Thank Goodness for Friday night! It's been a crazy week!

Girls, I just took a cheapie test and got a bfp!!! I'm shaking! CD 37, 21 DPO! Dh and I are about to go get another test to confirm!
I'm SHOCKED!!!! Just tested Friday and was negative.
Giving God ALL the glory!
I'll post the test later bc I'm on my phone, but it's def a clear second pink line....

YYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! This is wonderful news!!!!!

Congratulations Springermommy! Woo-hoo!!!!!! :)

Wohoo!!!!! Two BFPs in our group? That's awesome!

I'm so excited for you Spring :) Hopefully the rest of us will just be a little behind.

Oh I'm hoping so! Hoping for a fall baby boom from this group!
I'm due Halloween...lol!

So I am back from the dark week that is AF. lol.

CD8 and DH and I have started SMEP. Soo...starting today BD'ing every other day until I get a postive on OPK's and then 3 days in a row. Skip a day and then one more time. Phew! We are trying to time it a little better but I am trying to not over think symptoms and such. Cycle 1 was KILLER for me and I have never felt so icky in my life after AF arrived, so I need to not get so wrapped up in it. Let nature and God do their thing.

Springer: have you had your first doc appointment? Halloween DD...FUN!!!!

Welcome back Team!

I just came out of the dark week too (CD11). It's the worst! I was going to do SMEP, but then my friend who's a midwife said to just BD every other day.

I'm with you on not trying to symptom spot, so I'm going to "relax" this month and try not to track what day I'm on or what I'm feeling each day (hah). DH is leaving town again right around when I'd be testing though, so I'm hoping to hold out and test when he's gone and hopefully be able to have great news to give him when he returns.

Fxed for us ladies!!

So something weird happened to me, and I am really nervous. So on CD8 DH and I BD'd. Then that night I started bleeding again! ( I had been done with AF for about a day) And it hasn't stopped. :( It's not heavy, it's just when I wipe. Sooo...what the heck is going on?

P.S. I am CD10 now.

I just had to visit the site again and I'm so glad I did!! Springer, CONGRATS! Sending lots of prayers of health and happiness for you and baby.

SW, DH and I also started every other day since CD10. No OPKs, no checking my cervix-- just BDing and trying to relax and enjoy!

Em - Welcome back! Has the not checking the site every day helped with lowering stress?

Team - Is it new blood or more like spotting? I've had mid-cycle spotting before and my dr wasn't concerned.

It's definitely tapered but it hasn't stopped. It's only when I wipe....I can't tell if it is new blood or not. It is definitely red and not brown. This morning was much less then yesterday morning so maybe it's stopping. We bd'd again yesterday and it didn't do anything to change it. I called my doctor and she made me an appointment for next week but said if it stopped I could cancel it. She said that it's not anything to be worried about if it just lasts a couple days.

Hi Em!!!!! Hope everything is going well with you! Glad you are relaxing, and enjoying the baby making! :)

SW, it's helped a lot!! Its made it so much less stressful. I'll probAbly still pop on every now and then to see how everyone is!

Team, I hope you can figure it out. If it doesn't go away, definitely see your doc! When I was a teenager, I had my period continuously for a month and a half. It was ridiculous, but due to stress. Any chance you're stressed enough to have that crazy of a cycle?

Hmm...I didn't think I was that stressed! I have been way more stressed than this and my cycle has remained regular.

I just don't know...I have an appointment and I am going to go regardless if it stops or not, just to see if everything is okay.

Have a great weekend everyone!

So this morning was WAY less than before, so I really think that whatever happened is over. *PRAYING*. I am still going to keep my appointment just to make sure everything is okie dokie.

Oh...and I got my peak read this morning....after 2 days of high reads on my OPK's. So my body is still working properly, at least in that aspect.

Springer- I know you have probably moved over to 1st trimester but I hope you still check in on us over here! Would love to hear how you are doing!

Where is everyone from???

Going to be starting the TWW again and I am really going to not symptom spot, but would love to have some conversations! Just to make the time pass faster!

Davis,

Maybe it was O spotting? Keep us posted about your doc appt!

I'm from Texas. Born here and have been here my whole life! What about you?

I'm in the dreaded 2WW again, though I can't be 100% sure since we didn't do anything this month except BD every other day. I'm fairly positive my CM passed the EW stage though, so I'm hoping that's a good sign. I'm going to try SO hard not to test until my hubby leaves out of town on the 18th. It's too much pressure having him sit outside the door while I POAS, plus I'd love to be able to surprise him in a cute way rather than him watching my face closely when I open the bathroom door.

I live in Seattle, though I just moved back from London a few months ago. Where are you from Team?

Em, my father in law is from Texas. He is from Beaumont...even though he has lived here (Northern California) much longer than he lived there he still refers to Texas as home.

I have been itching to visit Seattle! I have been telling DH we should go next year, he wants to go too...who knows. Are you from London?

As I said, I live in Northern California, about 40 minutes east of San Francisco...lived here most of my life, except for a two year trip to Southern California (Long Beach).

Sooo, I am officially in my 2ww too. I am not going to symptom spot at all, and considering something might be off this month...not think ANYTHING at all until after my DR appointment on Wednesday. I did stop bleeding altogether so that makes me feel better...but who knows.

LADIES! Have a GREEAATTT week!

Team. I've always wanted to visit California! I have some family that just moved out there so I think I'll make a trip soon.

My mom moved to Beaumont when she was in high school! I was born not too far from there but later moved to Central Texas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->