tww over Christmas.

spicyorange

Reaction score
So I'm going to test on Xmas eve but it will only be 13dpo so I might be unknown pregnancy status on Christmas and I certainly will be for my work xmas do next Friday. So I was wondering, this'd who are 2ww over Christmas what are you doing about alcohol? If I don't drink it will be obvious and my family will make assumptions and also a shame if af turns up but also dont want to risk it so I'm torn and wondering what others are doing?

I plan to test on xmas day :)... and if negative, i'll maybe have a few drinks, I should be around 11/12 dpo by then, so I feel the result I get, should be fairly accurate.. but if I O later I will just have one glass off bubbly with my xmas dinner, and that's it..fingers crossed for a xmas :bfp:

If you want to avoid drinking without raising suspicion just say you don't feel good or you're on a health kick and trying to avoid it. Or even make your own mixed drink and no one has to know it a virgin drink.

My family is religious so luckily I haven't had to worry about that since I never drink (around them anyway)! I'm testing in a week and every week after til xmas. I'm already late but I think I O'd really late. So I'm not sure when AF is due now. It would be awesome to be able to announce it for xmas!

Good luck! !

Would you announce if you'd only just got a bfp? I'll be keeping it secret

Not sure really. I'd have to talk to the hubby about it anyway. We announced right away when I had my MC a few months ago about a week before I lost the baby then had to tell everyone I lost it. That sucked but at the same time I was on the verge of tears constantly for a while so I'm kind of glad everyone knew why and wouldn't ask me what was wrong

I'll be 14 dpo next week so I'll know for sure by christmas if I have a bfp or not but if this does turn out to be "the cycle" I have also been wondering how I'm going to hide the fact that I'm not drinking from the family. Especially DH's family because his mother watches me like a hawk for any baby suspicion even though I've "assured" her we're years away from wanting a baby. I think mixing your own might work. Surely no one will notice if I just walk around with a glass of coke and ice all night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->