TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

I'm so sorry Bab!! How are you doing?

Ready - How are you? How's your summer going? Excited that school is going to be starting soon?

afm - I should be expecting two baby shower invites by mail this week.
I'm planning a 'parent teacher conference'. It's lame to call it that, but I thought it was cute at first. My parents and the boo's parents are finally going to meet either the 20 or 21 if August. My birthday is on Saturday. I'm not excited because everyone is busy that day so I'm going to be home w/ the dog.

This fertile week has been interesting. The didn't pull out 3 or 4 times. I have two different apps. One is a period tracker and it said that I O'ed the 7th. Another one is more like a fertility/period tracker that someone recommended called Ovia. Ovia said the 8th. He came in me a before my fertile window, two days into it and on the 7th.
I'm hoping we conceived.
I was also drunk and a little high celebrating my best friend's birthday. I was sooo out of character, but I had fun and so did she. I made her cry and gave her an amazing bday celebration.

Hey all I just wanted to update everyone on what's gping on in my life and to see how you all are doing as well :)

So as you all know (or maybe not.. Idk, I was too lazy to look back on the pages on my phone lol) I miscarried in July. Didn't conceive afterwards and now I am just being lazy and not really trying at all.

I went to our state Fair and got suckered into a good vacation deal for only $200.
Basically I get 4 days and 3 nights at a resort in Vegas and get to see cirque du soule (sp?) Get a $75 gift card, abother $100 gift card to a steak house and a bunch of other free tickets to some of the less popular shows.
The catch, they are going to try and convince me to "invest" in their time shares lol
I pay for airfare and transport at ion though.

But it also comes with a free trip to the Bahamas, I just pay for my flight and docking fees.

Anyways, their packages are legit, we looked it up before even considering it and they have good reviews so I am pretty excited :)
We have to use it within the next 1 1/2 year.

So baby making isn't exactly on my mind right now with all of that to look forward to.

But I have been showing signs of ovulating this past week and we haven't been using protection.
Today I had some super light pink in my cm and I am only cd 20 (well technically 21 by now.) Anyways, I am wondering if it might be ovulation spotting or something...
We hadn't had bd since Saturday so I doubt it's from that and it was only noticeable on tp.
I wouldn't mind being pregnant if it will stick, but if it turns out to be another miscarriage then I am not really looking forward to that at all.
But then again, Vegas won't be as fun with a bun in the oven lol

Though either way is fine. I'd be happy one way or the other :)

Bab- I could give you a list of people that got pg just before they went to Vegas! I think it's the magic potion lol. My 40th is in Feb 2018 and for 2 years I have been saving and telling people that that's how I want to celebrate. So for sure I'll either be pg or have an infant. Also, since I was young I always said I wanted to be done having kids by 30...I don't want to be having babies at 40!! Well, looks like that's going to happen (hopefully).
Plan your trips, have fun and guaranteed you will get pg!

Oh I am :)
I can't wait to go!
We might plan the Bahamas trip for September when our wedding anniversary is..
First off is Vegas though!

So yeah.. hubby and I dtd today and then I had a wild hair and decided to check my opk's since this is when I've been ovulating lately. Well it was a blazing positive!
So I will see what will come in the next 2 weeks and then after that.
Id rather not get a bfp if it's not going to stick. But if it will then bring it on! Lol

I have everything crossed for you! Keep me updated and let me know how the trips go!!

I shall and that won't be until at least february, but I might try to push it back to March because I just found out the backstreet boys will be signed on and performing at that time xD
Who doesn't want to see their childhood boy band crushes performing as a drunken adult????
I might as well check out Britney Spears too lol

My best friend got pregnant and found out the day before she left for Vegas!!!

Hey gals!!!! Bab those trips sound awesome!!!!!!
Ready, how are you doing?
Afm- I just got a bfp this weekend. We miscarried last month, blighted ovum. Hoping this one sticks, I'm ready for baby 2. Bristol just turned 15 months old so they will be 2 yrs apart!

Hey Mrs!!! Congrats on the bfp and fx'd that all is well. I can't believe Bristol is 15 months. Time flies far too quickly.
Things with me are ok. Feeling frustrated and deflated with the whole ttc thing but I have started some new supplements so hopefully they help. I'm surrounded by pg which is sometimes suffocating but I'll get through it any which way.

Congrats Mrs! And sorry for the previous loss :(
How is Bristol doing?
How are you enjoying motherhood??

Ready- I feel the same way. I still can't help but to catch the jealousy bug when I find out someone I know is pregnant :/
Everyone at my work seems to either be pregnant or their partner is.
I am just waiting for my time to come. I guess I can't really force it to happen so I will do my best to be patient.

Bab-will you start testing next week or wait it out for af?
I love to think I won't test but I do every month.

I'm not sure... I'd like to say that I will wait, but as the 2ww nears it's end I'm sure I'll cave and start testing lol
But at the same time don't want to stress myself out over it.
So I might wait and see if af will arrive on time.
So we will see what becomes I guess

I hear ya! I hate the disappointment but I have not had a cycle in almost 3 years that I haven't tested early. Omg the money I could have saved!!!! Lol

Well I caved and took a test. It's a bfn. But I am only 9 dpo.
On 6 dpo I had a STRONG and very sharp cramp that lasted for 5 minutes. I'm not sure if that could have been implantation cramping or what... if it was then I would have thought that I would get a bfp by now.. it'd be nice to track implantation some how xD

Bab-with dd I had a very definite stabbing/sharp pain followed the next day by sore abs (sounds weird but felt like I had worked out the day before) and slight cramping/pulling. I didn't get a line on anything until 11dpo. I thought I was out at 9dpo too cuz it was a def bfn. Still lots of time!! I have everything crossed for you.

Yeah I usually won't get a faint bfp on an frer until 11 dpo.
I am almost convinced that I am pregnant.
I lost weight which is a common sign for me and I have started getting nauseas which is also a common sign for me.
I tried eating my favorite dish from panda express and I kept feeling like throwing it all up :(
So it's either pregnancy or the start of a flu.

I have everything crossed that I can cross! I just hope this baby sticks with you. I know how hard it is to be hopeful when it seems like loss is the only outcome. After so many losses I still have so much hope each bfp I get. The difference is I disconnect so much faster (which probably isn't a good thing) now.
I just want you to know I'm praying for you!

Thank you :3
And it looks like I know my body pretty well now.
I got a faint, but noticeable, :bfp: today!
Doctor ordered in the prometrium and I'll be picking it up soon :3
My first appointment is on the 17th which is irritating, but oh well.. I think I'm going to bitch at them to get some BETAS ran to keep an eye on my hcg levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->