TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

20161009_083140.jpg

They're still getting darker! <3
I'm in love and utterly addicted to testing xD

Ooooh Bab they are so pretty!!
I just took another dollar store test after a 4 hour hold. The top is fmu from today. I also added a ticker because I'm going to celebrate being pg for as long as I am.

Attachments

• FA44F5FB-543B-4EFA-BCF0-A75540CAFF10.jpg
    FA44F5FB-543B-4EFA-BCF0-A75540CAFF10.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 0
I can definitely see a faint pink line on the bottom pic!
I am enjoying it for as long as I can as well.
I've been open about it with everyone this time around. I don't like hiding it from friends and family and feel like I have to protect them or something. But this time I think this baby is snuggling in for the next 9 months :3

Here is my 10dpo with progression pics. I'm trying to keep myself positive!

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
Your tests are getting dark fast!
I'm pretty jealous lol
Mine have slowed down...
I need to get more FRER though.
But I took my digital test and it still says 1-2 weeks (past ovulation) which according to their hcg chart it means that I am still under 200...

Bab you are also just over 4wks so that would be right. With dd I didn't get a 2-3 weeks until 5 weeks. At 17dpo my hcg was 151.

I guess I'm just worried...
I keep reading people's "low" hcg of 1000+ on other sites and it frustrates me :/

It's not the number it's how it rises. I know you know that but just a little reassurance. I'm saying that my numbers have risen normally in many of my pg and it still doesn't matter for me. Even seeing a hb for me doesn't mean I'm in the clear. It's so frustrating!
Here is my 11dpo test-it's def getting darker but who knows what the outcome will be.

Attachments

• IMG_1419.jpg
    IMG_1419.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 2
Are you sure you didn't ovulate sooner?
Because those are pretty darn dark already!
You either ovulated earlier or are having twins xD lol
That would be an awesome surprise though, have twins to finish your family ^_^

I took opks this cycle and 14 days ago I thought it was positive but 12 days ago the opk was def positive as the test line was darker than the control line. I'm 12-13dpo at most. I didn't temp so I can't say for sure but my cycle is pretty textbook.
I agree they are dark but I have seen some where at 10dpo the test line is as dark as the control. I would love twins at this point but would be shocked if I had them lol.
I had a beta draw yesterday and hcg was 132 at 11dpo. Nothing crazy but a nice number for me. I would say at 9dpo hcg at most would have been 40 so tripled. I'm good with that. I'll go again tomorrow.
Bab-your tests look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone,

I am new here, nice to be here!

I am in the middle of the therapy for IVF (second one), with Gonal and Daronda and a bit stressed. Although my husband is amazing and supporting, I cannot put anymore pressure on him.

I wish you all good luck!!!!

Hi Irinel! This thread has gone quiet with most of the ladies as all but Bab and I have had our rainbows (of course I think we are making them right now). Bab and I are on here often though so please feel free to post/dump/vent/whatever to us. I've never had any type of intervention while ttc but can def offer moral support.
How long have you been ttc?
There are some great women in different areas of bnb that have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to assisted conception.
I hope you have luck with Ivf and your rainbow comes soon.

Hello Ready,

Nice to meet you and thank you for your answer! We have been TTC for over 6 years, with 4 IUI and 1 IVF.
I am currently in the 3rd day with Gonal, still ok, somehow I cannot find places for my shots, with the long protocol.
First time IVF I was very stressed, now I manage to work this a bit!

I'm amazed at you ladies that go through Ivf and all that you endure. I've had a couple friends go through it and I'm humbled by the shots they give them self, the painful procedures. You are amazing!
I so hope this Ivf works and you take a baby(ies?) home.

Well, not sure if it works.Today the doctor saw only 4 good eggs :( and still way to go with the shots, hopefully it will be ok.

HI Irinel!!
I'm not completely familiar with the IVF process but I know it is usually pretty lengthy.
I am keeping my fx that more good eggs make their appearance soon so you can get on the roll and have some sticky beans implanted in ya :3

Have you thought about getting a professional massage around the times that you are suppose to harvest the eggs? Maybe for both you and hubby?
I say this because both of you need to keep the stress down as much as possible. I know the process is extremely stressful so you should be looking for ways to relax your mind and body :)

Ready- I'm envious of your numbers! Lol
So a friend recommended a clinic that she goes to in which the doctor specializes in infertility and high risk pregnancies. I decided to call and see if they by chance accepted my insurance and they do!
What's even better is that they had me come in today to get signed up as a patient AND get a beta hcg and progesterone test!!!
I am beyond thrilled!
The doctor works late too so he will be available when I wake up tonight to go to work and that's when they said to expect a call from him :)
My friend had nothing but good things to say about the clinic and the doctor and I can see why!
I have a good feeling this is going to work out and I'll finally have myself a good obgyn!

Omg Bab it sounds like everything is lining up for you! I really think this is your time and in 9 months you will be holding your rainbow. I am awaiting results for my 2nd beta from today. Should have them this eve some time.
I keep flip flopping between feeling confident and thinking it's just not going to work out. I'm going to start journaling again so I can get the fear out of my body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->