TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

I had a few glasses right around implantation of my dd. Totally did the trick! Haha
GL Peach!

Hi! :flower:

I should be getting a visit from the :witch: in a week. I'm not sure why I'm up. I feel tired but yet I can't sleep. My weird stomach pain is gone for now. Hungry replaced it! Hehe.

Well ladies, I'm off to my appointment. My tummy is in knots bc I'm so nervous. I'm not going to find out much today as it is, but I still worry. Ready to get these regular appointments going!

Good luck Peach!!

My temp went up barely today. I feel out too Ready! Let's bring on the wine...

Peach I am sure it will be great!! So excited for you!

Persephone you aren't out until the :witch: shows up, but I know what you mean. I feel that way too, I think it is a defense mechanism that we do.

My temp went back up today, not too much but above coverline so hopefully I will stay up but I feel like I am out too.

My Ovulation Chart

Snapshot_20131211.jpg
This is from either Saturday (Dec 7th) or Sunday (Dec 8). I haven't tested in two days only because we are down to 2 opk strips!

Oh and my cervix yesterday was low and it was hard to BD.

Do you chart, Wishing? I have never had much luck with OPKs...

MrsBurch - your temp rise is higher than mine! Though I have a new symptom today. At random points I get shooting pains in my boobs, and it feels like I have 100lb weights attached to them.

Ready - I don't even like red wine that much so one glass should last me all night!!

Good luck Peach! Can't wait to hear about your appointment!

I'm still waiting to get some signs that I am ovulating. I'm so far behind you guys! Purely by dates and calculation should be tomorrow as today is CD 14... I usually get o pains by now and they are nowhere in sight.

I don't & my aunt told me that her father drinks a some red wine because it helps prevent cancer. I'm not sure if it's true though.

Hi gals!!

Everything seems to be just fine so far! Urine test at the doctor turned positive almost immediately. They did my pap. Sent me for blood work. And my first ultrasound is on Christmas Eve! I feel really good about this so I think everything is going to be just fine :) EDD at the moment is 8/21/14!

Persephone I totally think you are going to get your bfp. Sooo excited for testing!
Wishing- those look positive!
Nite-you are a bit behind but still in the game. Keep dtd!
Peach-how was your dr visit?
Afm-im symptom spotting like crazy! Crampy, loose bowels, peeing a lot, I'm always tired but feel like napping and twinges/niggling waaay down yonder.

Yay peach!
I thought I posted that last one around 1130 but I guess I didnt. This phone is playing tricks on me.

Do you chart, Wishing? I have never had much luck with OPKs...

MrsBurch - your temp rise is higher than mine! Though I have a new symptom today. At random points I get shooting pains in my boobs, and it feels like I have 100lb weights attached to them.

Ready - I don't even like red wine that much so one glass should last me all night!!

View attachment 708711
This is from either Saturday (Dec 7th) or Sunday (Dec 8). I haven't tested in two days only because we are down to 2 opk strips!

Oh and my cervix yesterday was low and it was hard to BD.

Hi gals!!

Everything seems to be just fine so far! Urine test at the doctor turned positive almost immediately. They did my pap. Sent me for blood work. And my first ultrasound is on Christmas Eve! I feel really good about this so I think everything is going to be just fine :) EDD at the moment is 8/21/14!

Wishing as long as the test one is the one on the right that looks positive to me!

persephone yay that is a very good symptom. My nipples are very sore to the touch, no boob pain though. Also I have peed 3 times already today, which is a lot for me and I have only had a glass of milk and half a bottle of water. So I am not trying to get my hopes up but keeping my frx!!

PEACH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stinkin happy for you!! I have been thinking about you this am! I am so excited for you!! Now just relax!! Yay!

Persephone I totally think you are going to get your bfp. Sooo excited for testing!
Wishing- those look positive!
Nite-you are a bit behind but still in the game. Keep dtd!
Peach-how was your dr visit?
Afm-im symptom spotting like crazy! Crampy, loose bowels, peeing a lot, I'm always tired but feel like napping and twinges/niggling waaay down yonder.

Readynwaiting those are wonderful symptoms I think your BFP is gonna be here!! I love seeing everyone get their BFP!! Yay

I think that the snot-like cm I had may in fact be due to implantation because my temp dropped as well and both of those are signs of estrogen which goes up when implantation occurs. I dot really have cramps today, I had a few weird tugging/pulling feelings on the bus into work this morning but that's it. In fact today I feel much better than the last two weeks.

Thanks. I'm going to see if I'm still ovulating. Kazine thinks I my body is having a hard time o'ing. I hope not.

Mrs.-im trying to hold off poas but not sure how much longer I will make it. I waffle around with just holding off 7 more days which should be af time or just start peeing on things.

Persephone and Ready - I swear I see BFPs in your near future!!! Fx and lots of :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->