TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

Mrs.-im trying to hold off poas but not sure how much longer I will make it. I waffle around with just holding off 7 more days which should be af time or just start peeing on things.

Thanks. I'm going to see if I'm still ovulating. Kazine thinks I my body is having a hard time o'ing. I hope not.

Ready I know the feeling I am 5dpo and want to test at 10dpo but af isn't due until the 20th, FOREVER away lol, so I think I will just start peeing on things too. LOL

Wishing look at my chart is was crazy and I had two sets of positive opks this cycle so dont worry it will happen.
My Ovulation Chart

I don't temp & just because hte strips been positive for too long I guess.

Keep in mind most things re: ovulation and pregnancy is based on the average person with the average cycle. Not every woman fits in to that textbook model. If you are concerned about ov you should start charting if af vomes. Some womens opks stay positive for more than a day and still ov. Unless there are drs on here giving you medical advice take it all with a grain of salt.
I'm sure you are fine but again im not a professional.

So I went to Dollarama and bought five cheap tests! Just did one now but was negative. Haha. I figure this is cheaper than using any more FRER!!

So I went to Dollarama and bought five cheap tests! Just did one now but was negative. Haha. I figure this is cheaper than using any more FRER!!

Haha this is what I do. Early on when I know the test will be neg ill do it in the afternoon when ive drank too much and peed too many time so for sure it wont detect anything.
Tomorrow am ill be waiting to hear!

Okay so I'm just squinting and seeing nothing right? After I look at it for too long I start seeing things...lol

https://oi42.tinypic.com/b4gvo4.jpg

I think im seeing something to the right of the T but looks grey. Im on my phone though and I cant see colour unless they are dark.

The longer I look at it the more im sure I see something. Can you tweak it?

Can you darken the colour? It wont let me alter it at all to try. I dont really see it inverted like this

So I just played with the settings on my phone and now I see something.

Honestly I think I see something too! Oh hope it's the start of a bfp.

Okay guys I'm going to be really weird and post a drawing I made. Every time I try to find my cervix it is always on the side on my wall :blush:

When I look online it looks like it's supposed to be straight up. Is there something wrong with my cervix positioning? It has always been like that. Let me know what you think, for those of you who are experienced cervix hunters.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 6
Mine is never totally straight. When it was pre ov HSO it was a little off to the side. But ive never looked in to it or questioned it. Do you think it affects getting pg? Whats your concern?
Ps I just poas! Lol bfn of course...but I have that "just had an ab workout" feeling like I did with dd. If my body is screwing with me im not going to be amused!

I just read that childbirth can change the positioning of your cervix.

And with this last birth I wouldn't be surprised if it completely restructured my anatomy. She was the most difficult to push out! I was more curious than anything because mine is always jutting out of the side and when I research the anatomy it looks straight up. Good to know I'm not the only one. It probably has nothing to do with our chances of getting preggo since mine was like this before I conceived DD2.

Sorry about the bfn but you know your early. I still think this is your month. And as I'm writing this I think I am getting o pains!! Good thing we DTD last night...twice :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->