TWW Support group to help get you through the nitty gritty...and beyond

I spent about a minute looking at the previous test. There may actually be a line! I forgot who posted say the samething about looking at it for a while, but she's right.

I'm having a super lazy, exhausted, starving moment. The hubby went to Long Island to help a family member move in. I has my opk and I'm not sure why but out of nowhere I felt like I needed to :sex: :blush::blush:

I'm kind of being a chicken at the moment because I want to call my gyn to ask what's going on wit having a week of positive of ovulating but I'm not to much of a fan with the nurses. :baby:

And with this last birth I wouldn't be surprised if it completely restructured my anatomy. She was the most difficult to push out! I was more curious than anything because mine is always jutting out of the side and when I research the anatomy it looks straight up. Good to know I'm not the only one. It probably has nothing to do with our chances of getting preggo since mine was like this before I conceived DD2.

Sorry about the bfn but you know your early. I still think this is your month. And as I'm writing this I think I am getting o pains!! Good thing we DTD last night...twice :haha:

I know its waaay too early but I had to get it out of my system.
For someone that is wtt your husband isnt doing such a great job. Tell him to keep sucking at wtt! Haha

Wishing-are the opks for sure positive? Both lines are as dark as eachother? Im not questioning your ttc knowledge or experience im just wondering. And if you stated this already im sorry.

Wishing it was very confusing when I started the OPK's because I thought if there were two lines it was positive and only until I started chatting on here I found out that the T line had to be as dark or darker then the C line. This is all very confusing.

I am dying to poas, you guys are all getting me too excited. LOL Good thing I am at work and can't. :haha:

Honestly I think I see something too! Oh hope it's the start of a bfp.

Okay guys I'm going to be really weird and post a drawing I made. Every time I try to find my cervix it is always on the side on my wall :blush:

When I look online it looks like it's supposed to be straight up. Is there something wrong with my cervix positioning? It has always been like that. Let me know what you think, for those of you who are experienced cervix hunters.

Every single time I have gone to the gyno he tells me that he can never find my cervix, and it hurts until he does find it. I have never thought about it, does that mean it is harder to get a BFP? DH and I haven't had any children yet. Although I did have a miscarriage when I was 18 and I am now 28. ???:shrug:

I'm sure. The result line is either the same or darker than the control line. I read the instructions & googled it.

Okay I know this is probably an evap line but there is something there!!

https://oi41.tinypic.com/333zr7n.jpg

And with this last birth I wouldn't be surprised if it completely restructured my anatomy. She was the most difficult to push out! I was more curious than anything because mine is always jutting out of the side and when I research the anatomy it looks straight up. Good to know I'm not the only one. It probably has nothing to do with our chances of getting preggo since mine was like this before I conceived DD2.

Sorry about the bfn but you know your early. I still think this is your month. And as I'm writing this I think I am getting o pains!! Good thing we DTD last night...twice :haha:

I know its waaay too early but I had to get it out of my system.
For someone that is wtt your husband isnt doing such a great job. Tell him to keep sucking at wtt! Haha

Ya, talk about mixed messages!

So my 2 best gfs just had their babies within a week of each other. One today and the other last wed. Seeing these sweet little babes makes me want the bfp that much more.

I'm getting anxious waiting for y'all's BFP's! Hehe!

I'm gonna throw it out there and call a bfp tomorrow for persephone

I been cramping on and off today. I also stopped ovulating, thank good! Lol.

Ahh I am feeling so excited/nervous! I am just in my way home from the work Christmas party. I honestly feel so great right now I don't even know what to think.

Tomorrow I'll test with the cheapie and if it looks good I'll retest with FRER.

Did one tonight because I'm ridiculous. Total BFN but I had two glasses of wine and a club soda between them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->