• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

:wacko:Hi everyone, I am new to all of this but i've been reading your messages for a few weeks now. I think I ovulated last monday 21st August, the day after i was sick with a terrible headache. i took tablets which normally sort my head out and sickness but i couldnt keep them down. Ever since i've had mild cramps all day every day nothing too painful but strange for me because i never normally have cramps until day before AF and day of AF. Anyway these cramps have continued and i'm thinking it must be a good sign because surely you can't imagine those...can you!?! LOL! Ive been taking my temperature every morning and its been strange....it went down when i thought i Ovulated then went up then down 2 days later then up again then down and then the last 3 days its been slowly building up and up. Last night i had a big dinner and totally bloated out and today i still felt full and had another big dinner (doh!) and totally feel like a beach meal i feel like it going no where i keep thinking ill need the toilet soon but i dont. I feel so tired and fuzzy like i cant focus on anything! I look really tired too which isnt helping because Im hoping when i get back to work i hope no1 notices!
This is my first month trying and i swore i wouldnt symptom spot but with this happening to me its totally shocked me because normally my PMS and AF is a breeze!
HELP! i am really hoping not to build my hopes up!

Hi hun :hugs:
I notice you said this is just your first month of trying, does this mean you have also just come off birth control too cause that can really mess you about for a few months.

Also, you said you think you ov'd the 21st, are you charting on FF or anything or are you just guessing at that? The only reason I say that is because if you were pregnant then you could be a few days further along than you think so the sickness may not have been the following day :) As for the cramps, ive had them pretty much all the way along this 2ww so hopefully this is a good sign for us :) xx

I'm really glad you're all loving the thread...It has been giving me back a small piece of my sanity with each post...and I'm so glad that there has been a couple of BFP's come out of it!

My problem is that I never really know when I'm ovulating :shrug: I only got one positive OPK on the 15th and I still have no period or a BF Friggin P!!!!

:-(

Had some AF style cramps a few nights ago, my 2nd round of ov pains and EWCM again (for the 2nd time this cycle?)

I'm confused.com

xx

Are you not charting aswell as taking opks hun? I got my positive opk at cd11 yet didnt ov till cd14 (so says FF). Because they just tell you that ovulation is near (if youre stressed etc this can be delayed) it cant be classed as a sure sign that you ov'd when you expected too. So, you may be like me and not have actually ov'd for another 3 days which would only put you at 13dpo and may not be showing on a hpt yet. Hope im making some sense :dohh:

Maybe the pains were implantation, and ive heard that having alot more cm is a good sign too.
Or (and I hate to put a downer on things but i believe in being realistic) if youre not charting and havent had ov defo confirmed maybe it is a really delayed one this month.

I hate all this :coffee: too and sometimes i could quite easily go insane with it all but i just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it one day xx

Hi I am new here and have been reading the threads here. I was wondering if anyone can help me. Yesterday 10dpo I had cramping, not like AF then went away last night. Today 11dpo I have cramping again, not like AF and a few spots. My boobs have been really sore since 8dpo and on 9dpo they were overhanging my bra. Anyone ever have anything like this?

Me! But I get that every month. My boobs become elephant balls every month right after OV, I go up at least two cup sizes if not three.
HOWEVER...this month, they're huge still but not as, and they dont hurt except for just a tad, usually they hurt so bad I can't even move my arms.

7dpo
cramps
mood swings
pains in boobs
fatigue
a brief bout of nausea

This morning I had a high temp, but I didn't sleep well last night so I'll probably discard it tomorrow.

"Hi hun
I notice you said this is just your first month of trying, does this mean you have also just come off birth control too cause that can really mess you about for a few months.

Also, you said you think you ov'd the 21st, are you charting on FF or anything or are you just guessing at that? The only reason I say that is because if you were pregnant then you could be a few days further along than you think so the sickness may not have been the following day :) As for the cramps, ive had them pretty much all the way along this 2ww so hopefully this is a good sign for us :)"

Hey thanks so much for your message. Ive been off birth control for a few years now and my body is now running like clock work....hence why i'm reading into these symptoms! :) I meant by the first month of trying is just after our holiday we decided to start trying. I really wanted to relax through the trying and start panicing if it didnt work after a year (secretly hoping it wouldnt get to that).
I think i'd ov'd on the 21st because my temperature had risen then but i guess i could have ovulated 48 hours before. Ive just been charting it on my iphone. I cannot get over how bloated i am, normally after a huge meal you might feel like this but after a few hours it will have totally passed but i feel so stuffed! Maybe i should stick to smaller portions and more often perhaps!?! I am trying so hard not to build my hopes up but its driving me mad and i keep googling it and one minute i get excited and then sometimes i get really dishearted and panic something is wrong. When is Af due for you? my cycle ranges from 28-33 days so i think AF is due on the 9th Sep x

I'm really glad you're all loving the thread...It has been giving me back a small piece of my sanity with each post...and I'm so glad that there has been a couple of BFP's come out of it!

My problem is that I never really know when I'm ovulating :shrug: I only got one positive OPK on the 15th and I still have no period or a BF Friggin P!!!!

Had some AF style cramps a few nights ago, my 2nd round of ov pains and EWCM again (for the 2nd time this cycle?)

I'm confused.com

xx

Are you not charting aswell as taking opks hun? I got my positive opk at cd11 yet didnt ov till cd14 (so says FF). Because they just tell you that ovulation is near (if youre stressed etc this can be delayed) it cant be classed as a sure sign that you ov'd when you expected too. So, you may be like me and not have actually ov'd for another 3 days which would only put you at 13dpo and may not be showing on a hpt yet. Hope im making some sense :dohh:

Maybe the pains were implantation, and ive heard that having alot more cm is a good sign too.
Or (and I hate to put a downer on things but i believe in being realistic) if youre not charting and havent had ov defo confirmed maybe it is a really delayed one this month.

I hate all this :coffee: too and sometimes i could quite easily go insane with it all but i just keep telling myself that it will all be worth it one day xx

Thanks for the advice...it did make sense :) I've just bought a BBT and chart off amazon along with 45 ov tests & sensitive preg strips so I'm going to take it seriously next month. It's only my first cycle since we lost our first baby on June 30th. We only ttc for like 3-4 months to get pregnant then so I'm hoping and praying!!

I had more cramps earlier but no period! The major symptom I had my last pregnancy was shooting pains on the sides on my breasts...I'm having them again now and I just got goosebumps thinking about how amazing a BFP would be right now!!

Xx

"Hi hun

Also, you said you think you ov'd the 21st, are you charting on FF or anything or are you just guessing at that? The only reason I say that is because if you were pregnant then you could be a few days further along than you think so the sickness may not have been the following day :) As for the cramps, ive had them pretty much all the way along this 2ww so hopefully this is a good sign for us :)"

Hey thanks so much for your message. Ive been off birth control for a few years now and my body is now running like clock work....hence why i'm reading into these symptoms! :) I meant by the first month of trying is just after our holiday we decided to start trying. I really wanted to relax through the trying and start panicing if it didnt work after a year (secretly hoping it wouldnt get to that).
I think i'd ov'd on the 21st because my temperature had risen then but i guess i could have ovulated 48 hours before. Ive just been charting it on my iphone. I cannot get over how bloated i am, normally after a huge meal you might feel like this but after a few hours it will have totally passed but i feel so stuffed! Maybe i should stick to smaller portions and more often perhaps!?! I am trying so hard not to build my hopes up but its driving me mad and i keep googling it and one minute i get excited and then sometimes i get really dishearted and panic something is wrong. When is Af due for you? my cycle ranges from 28-33 days so i think AF is due on the 9th Sep x

fx'd these are all good symptoms and leading to your :bfp: hun :hugs:

I totally get what you mean about not building your hopes up, i try my hardest not to every month but am still gutted everytime :witch: shows her ugly head. Shes due for me round the 4th or 5th, praying she stays away.

Funny you say about the bloated feeling, ive been keeping a journal of my 'symptoms' during the 2ww for the last few months and one thing ive noticed this month is how bloated I am and that whereas normally I can polish of a mighty big portion im struggling to finish even littler ones now :shrug: Hoping like hell that it means something

:dust:

I'm confused.com

xx

Thanks for the advice...it did make sense :) I've just bought a BBT and chart off amazon along with 45 ov tests & sensitive preg strips so I'm going to take it seriously next month. It's only my first cycle since we lost our first baby on June 30th. We only ttc for like 3-4 months to get pregnant then so I'm hoping and praying!!

I had more cramps earlier but no period! The major symptom I had my last pregnancy was shooting pains on the sides on my breasts...I'm having them again now and I just got goosebumps thinking about how amazing a BFP would be right now!!

Xx

So sorry for your loss :hugs:

I really hope that this is your month hun and that those shooting pains are a good sign :thumbup:
Some people dont get :bfp: untill after their at least at day late so fx'd hun xx

:dust:

im 8dpo. ive had sore nipples on and off (which i get every month but not ususally for this long) boobs feel heavier than usual and keep getting pains when touched (like they are bruised.) i have been having cramping but i dont usually get it as bad as i am and im gassy!! i have also had the runs every morning for past 5 days. im pretty convinced af is around the corner tho. this is our 11 month trying its all getting very dissheartening

My 8dpo symptoms (4 days before AF is due)

Slight sickly feeling
AF like cramps
Irritability
Sore boobs, especially the right one!

Mind you, I've had these symptoms on non BFP cycles too, so they don't really mean anything, lol! x

It's frustrating that your body can give you all the symptoms and leaving you hanging isn't Dan-o, fingers crossed for you. X

My AF is officially due today (I think) although it was 34 days between my miscarriage and my first period I'm still going by my previous 28 day cycle. No sign as of yet...been having gentle and dull aches in my right ovary for over a week which is scaring me a bit.

I took a HPT last night (cheap boots one) and BFN :-( I don't think it's my month. Xx

My boobs r no longer sore n im still having cramping. Really dont think its my month again what am i doing wrong?:-(

My boobs r no longer sore n im still having cramping. Really dont think its my month again what am i doing wrong?:-(

Your not doing anything wrong hun :hugs:

I found that after 4 months of TTC with my previous pregnancy...the month I gave up was the month we concieved! :flower:

I'm getting fed up of feeling similar symptoms as last time but not getting a BFP:growlmad:

I'm not even sure how long my cycles are supposed to be now since the MMC, but I've just bought a shed load of OPK and HPT's from amazon aswell as a Thermometer and Chart...:cry:

The more I research clomid tww symptoms the less I am convinced that I'm having early pg symptoms. Anyway, on with the show.

8dpo
pains here and there in my boobs
dry mouth
upset stomach
mild cramping
creamy cm
diarrhea

I'll join in the fun....

6 DPO - could not sleep AT ALL. Up and down every hour all night long.
7 DPO - mild cramping, not like AF though. Diarrhea (TMI)
8 DPO - mild cramping, unquenchable thirst, trouble sleeping. TMI: more diarrhea and bloody snot. BFP at 5:30 pm on two different brands of tests!
9 DPO (today) - mild cramping again (weird poking/pulling sensation in lower abdomen), unquenchable thirst, another BFP with FMU.

I'm pretty tired, but I just started teaching after 2 months off, so I can't really count that as a symptom just yet.

Usually I have sore BBs and am very moody/emotional for one week before AF arrives (which is due on Sunday), and I have had NEITHER of those this month. So I guess a lack of those symptoms would actually be a PG symptom for me. :D

I'm keeping my FX for a sticky bean. Good luck ladies!

"fx'd these are all good symptoms and leading to your hun

I totally get what you mean about not building your hopes up, i try my hardest not to every month but am still gutted everytime shows her ugly head. Shes due for me round the 4th or 5th, praying she stays away.

Funny you say about the bloated feeling, ive been keeping a journal of my 'symptoms' during the 2ww for the last few months and one thing ive noticed this month is how bloated I am and that whereas normally I can polish of a mighty big portion im struggling to finish even littler ones now Hoping like hell that it means something"

Fx'd for you too....not long now though!! I really hope its good news for you!
I feel like my cramps aren't so bad today but feel felt bloated still. I found it so hard to sleep last night the cramps felt worse then! When i got out the shower last night i am sure my nipples were purple....now i am sure im reading into things!! My cervix felt closed today but soft still...it felt bumpy actually!? How are you symptoms? x:hugs:

Congratulations Toots216!!!!! Have a H+H 9 months!

Hello ladies!
First off, just wanted to mention that I think it is completely unfair that our bodies give us similar signs when AF is due, and the same ones when we have a bub forming inside. When we want to conceive so badly, we can cause our body stress, which in-turn may cause our bodies not to conceive. So when someone said (sry can't remember who it was), that they gave up trying or caring one month, and that was the month they conceived, it's because you were not stressed out, and you could "let" things happen and be relaxed about it. It is hard I think to be relaxed about trying. The whole process all in one in full of mixed emotions! But we all must do our best to relax and be as stress free, b/c that is how conceiving happens and that is how our baby stays healthy once you do conceive. :) Men don't even know the 1/2 of what we go through....

Anyway...for all those symptom spotters, here is what I've experienced:
Symptoms began on 7 dpo. (I am almost positive I O'd on the 18th).
I was extremely tired and this has persisted
My boobs are NOT sore believe it or not
On 8 and 9 dpo I had very dull cramping in my lower abdomen and some sharp shooting pains.
My lower back has had a dull ache that only got worse during implantation
Moody-weepy, crabby, irritable
dull headaches and some spells of dizziness
Days 12, 13 and 14 dpo (which is today)-I have been nausious with some dry-heaving
I get really hot at times, and then cold
Bloated and constipated

I think that's all of them...haha!

I took a first response on 10 dpo and that was neg. Took a test 12dpo and I got my positive! I knew I could feel this crappy for just AF! Thinking of you all ladies!

oh and I have had lots of creamy/lotiony/ but at times watery CM

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->