• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

3dpo
creamy cm
sore boobs
I do realize it's too early for implantation but I just want to keep track.

Congratulations BlessedTwice!

ETA:
Increased sex drive
sharp sudden pain in vagina that went away right away

Hi All

Firstly would like to say what a fab thread, love it! and congrats to all those who got there :bfp:

my "symptoms" are as follows

1-5 dpo - cramping and bloating (although this can happen anytime for me as i suffer from IBS Grrrr )
5 dpo - dizzy spells throughout the day
5 dpo - Blood like taste in mouth (actually went to bathroom and spat in sink as i was convinced mouth was bleeding but wasnt)
6 dpo (today) possible dip in temp (am waiting for some answers on threads ive posted aout this due to having woke up a few times) , severe hot flushes, sharp, stabbing, stitch like pain in left side in line with tummy button, same blood like taste as yesterday, and maybe a feeling of nausea (not too sure if its classed as nausea or not :blush: as its kind of like the feeling you get before youre gonna be sick that makes you swallow yet i dont actually feel sick :shrug: )

:dust: to all

pj xxx

I'm 9DPO today, but yesterday I was seriously nauseated, I thought I would vomit most of the afternoon. I thought it might be that I ate too much for lunch. But this morning I woke up feeling the same way...just gross. And I have gas out the yin yang. (sorry ya'll, TMI I know!) :blush:
I never thought I would be excited about wanting to puke, but there ya go. LOL!

Other than that, my boobs are a little sore, but not nearly as much as they usually are this close to AF showing up. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Good luck to all of us!!

I'm 9DPO today, but yesterday I was seriously nauseated, I thought I would vomit most of the afternoon. I thought it might be that I ate too much for lunch. But this morning I woke up feeling the same way...just gross. And I have gas out the yin yang. (sorry ya'll, TMI I know!) :blush:
I never thought I would be excited about wanting to puke, but there ya go. LOL!

Other than that, my boobs are a little sore, but not nearly as much as they usually are this close to AF showing up. I'm not sure what's up with that.

Good luck to all of us!!

Hey Crazy4Emily...we match Im 9DPO too! I loved 'gas out of the yin yang' LMAO!!! :haha: I was also really nauseous yesterday too.

My 'symptoms' 9DPO: Massive boobs, loads of creamy CM, high CP, in really good spirits (apart from having a very heated politics discussion in work), acne calming down, feeling less tired. I reckon Im heading for a :bfn:

Hmmm I didn't keep up with EVERYTHING this cycle..but I know for a fact these issues

9dpo- spotted/then red heavy bleed....cramps, headache, nasal congestion, nipple sore,
10dpo-light spotting then disappeared? headache, indigestion, bloated, emotional wreck, nauseated
12dpo- faint positive pregger test
13dpo-acid reflux, major headache, bloated, diarreah, cramps, indigestion major mood swings, didn't want anyone to touch me very very pissy mood, nasal congestion, nausea, nipple soreness, spotting very lightly.
14dpo-bloated, breast tenderness, fatigue, cramps, headache, mood swing, nasal congestion (feels like a stuffy nose and sore throat) and my nipples are very sore and sensative!

THE EVIL WITCH IS DUE TODAY....WONDERING IF SHES GOING TO COME AROUND THIS TIME>.....waiting patiently and I'll update later on today

Hello all!!! My symptoms as follow:

0-6 dpo: really nothing but consipation and gassy
7 dpo: still consipated, gassy and having very mild cramping, very wet down there
8 dpo: consipated, gassy, still wet down there, Very weird pains in my boobs really noticable, VERY sharp pains in my uterus they where shooting pains through out the day, when I got home I wee'd every hour seemed like, I believe my uterus is swollowin a bit, I couldn't get compfy last night from my boobs, my tummy and my back was aching. Had a sleepless night really
9 dpo: consipated, some mild cramping and mild pains in my boobs and that's about it

TMI ALERT: I only had 3 BM during this 2ww.. I wanna scream

10 dpo: nothing, boobs still huge but I dont feel anything really (I did toss and turn last night couldn't really sleep)

I took a cheapie this morning and it was negative, I'm due on Sept 1st. So I'll keep testing till then!

Good morning ladies!

4dpo
creamy cm
increased sex drive
shooting pains in left breast while at the grocery
cramps and sharp pains that come and go

I'll add on as the day goes by. I'm having a dinner party tonight so I've got to run. :dust:

Hello all!!! My symptoms as follow:

0-6 dpo: really nothing but consipation and gassy
7 dpo: still consipated, gassy and having very mild cramping, very wet down there
8 dpo: consipated, gassy, still wet down there, Very weird pains in my boobs really noticable, VERY sharp pains in my uterus they where shooting pains through out the day, when I got home I wee'd every hour seemed like, I believe my uterus is swollowin a bit, I couldn't get compfy last night from my boobs, my tummy and my back was aching. Had a sleepless night really
9 dpo: consipated, some mild cramping and mild pains in my boobs and that's about it

TMI ALERT: I only had 3 BM during this 2ww.. I wanna scream

10 dpo: nothing, boobs still huge but I dont feel anything really (I did toss and turn last night couldn't really sleep)

I took a cheapie this morning and it was negative, I'm due on Sept 1st. So I'll keep testing till then!

Hi :hugs:

They sound like really positive signs and it could just be too early too test, keep us posted how you get on xx

Hi All

Firstly would like to say what a fab thread, love it! and congrats to all those who got there :bfp:

1-5 dpo - cramping and bloating (although this can happen anytime for me as i suffer from IBS Grrrr )
5 dpo - Blood like taste in mouth (actually went to bathroom and spat in sink as i was convinced mouth was bleeding but wasnt)
6 dpo (today) possible dip in temp (am waiting for some answers on threads ive posted aout this due to having woke up a few times) , severe hot flushes, sharp, stabbing, stitch like pain in left side in line with tummy button, same blood like taste as yesterday, and maybe a feeling of nausea (not too sure if its classed as nausea or not :blush: as its kind of like the feeling you get before youre gonna be sick that makes you swallow yet i dont actually feel sick :shrug: )

pj xxx

VERY nice dip yesterday! I'm hoping it's implantation for you :dust:

Hi All

pj xxx

VERY nice dip yesterday! I'm hoping it's implantation for you :dust:

Awwww thank you :hugs:

As id had broken sleep from 6am onwards im not sure if its a true reading though. I did ask on other threds if anyone knew if I should class it as discarded or sleep deprived because i woke at 6 and kind of dozed until 7 then slept solid till 8.30 which is when i took my temp but no one seemed to know for sure xx

pjfunnybunny- I see what you're saying. I've still got fx'd for you!

5dpo
tender breasts (with some shooting pains)
creamy cm
headache

pjfunnybunny- I see what you're saying. I've still got fx'd for you!

5dpo
tender breasts (with some shooting pains)
creamy cm
headache

Thank you :hugs:

Youre signs are looking really good too, hopefully september brings lots of :bfp:'s xx

Here's my diary so far, af due approx 4th Sept

19th Aug...bd
21st Aug...ov'd
2dpo....left bb had shooting pains on and off during the day
3dpo....bb sore again, cramping very low in pelvis, nothing too strong but a constant urge to pee
4dpo....mild cramping again and a little heartburn
5dpo...same as 4dpo
6dpo...cramping in lower pelvis and in my left side
7dpo....woke feeling really sick, was sick once and bb's more tender like they're always in the way. Spot breakout, only usually get one or two just before AF
8dpo....a little nausea during the day, constant feeling of hunger, feels like my AF is going to arrive early, bb's still tender
9dpo...had a dream last night that I was pregnant and a strong urge to test, bb's very sore today and backache. Took 2 different brand tests and both had a faint 2nd line, can just see them on a picture

:thumbup:

19th Aug...bd
21st Aug...ov'd
3dpo....bb sore again, cramping very low in pelvis, nothing too strong but a constant urge to pee
5dpo...same as 4dpo
7dpo....woke feeling really sick, was sick once and bb's more tender like they're always in the way. Spot breakout, only usually get one or two just before AF
8dpo....a little nausea during the day, constant feeling of hunger, feels like my AF is going to arrive early, bb's still tender
9dpo...had a dream last night that I was pregnant and a strong urge to test, bb's very sore today and backache. Took 2 different brand tests and both had a faint 2nd line, can just see them on a picture

Congratulations :hugs:

6dpo

yet again sore boobs with the sharp pains
tons of creamy cm
sharp pains in the vagina
mild cramping
heartburn

I swear if all of these are just side effects of the clomid I'm going pass out.

This morning I have to add:
vivid dreams (nightmares, and I woke up 3 times last night)
back pain
mood swings (and so weepy)

7-8 DPO
fatigue
not sleeping well at night
moments of bb "aches" lasting anywhere from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. sometimes these will happen 4 times a day, sometimes none
increased appetite
increased CM - sometimes jelly like, sometimes more lotion ranging from cloudy to milky/very light yellow appearance
some twinges in my sides (close to back but still on side - not one side in particular)

I am not 100% confident I would classify these as pg symptoms as I have been really stressed at work lately. A girl can hope! :shrug:

19th Aug...bd
21st Aug...ov'd
5dpo...same as 4dpo

I have just found this forum & love it.

Strawberry 80 you have many of the same symptoms as me & AF is due on the 4th for me too. Your post has given me hope that I am not imagining these symptoms. Congratulations on your BFP!

I am going to wait & test on Sunday the 5th, FX'd it's a BFP.

I am 10DPO and due AF tomorrow-ish! FX'd she stays away!

2DPO - feeling crampy and irritable
3DPO - Still crampy, huge breakouts on my face (quite unusual at this stage)
5DPO - spottiness still bad, mild breast tenderness, had a sharp pain on my left side for a few minutes.
6DPO - still spotty, needing to wee lots!
7DPO - moody! mild cramps and breast tenderness.
8DPO - BFN (hope it's just too early)
9DPO - boobs getting more tender, shooting pains in them (if you've ever breastfed, like the feeling of the milk letting down), feel bloated and snuffly.
10DPO - boobs quite sore, especially without a bra. Not sleeping well...dreaming about BFPs! (gutted when I woke). BFN.

I'm really glad you're all loving the thread...It has been giving me back a small piece of my sanity with each post...and I'm so glad that there has been a couple of BFP's come out of it!

My problem is that I never really know when I'm ovulating :shrug: I only got one positive OPK on the 15th and I still have no period or a BF Friggin P!!!!

:-(

Had some AF style cramps a few nights ago, my 2nd round of ov pains and EWCM again (for the 2nd time this cycle?)

I'm confused.com

xx

:wacko:Hi everyone, I am new to all of this but i've been reading your messages for a few weeks now. I think I ovulated last monday 21st August, the day after i was sick with a terrible headache. i took tablets which normally sort my head out and sickness but i couldnt keep them down. Ever since i've had mild cramps all day every day nothing too painful but strange for me because i never normally have cramps until day before AF and day of AF. Anyway these cramps have continued and i'm thinking it must be a good sign because surely you can't imagine those...can you!?! LOL! Ive been taking my temperature every morning and its been strange....it went down when i thought i Ovulated then went up then down 2 days later then up again then down and then the last 3 days its been slowly building up and up. Last night i had a big dinner and totally bloated out and today i still felt full and had another big dinner (doh!) and totally feel like a beach meal i feel like it going no where i keep thinking ill need the toilet soon but i dont. I feel so tired and fuzzy like i cant focus on anything! I look really tired too which isnt helping because Im hoping when i get back to work i hope no1 notices!
This is my first month trying and i swore i wouldnt symptom spot but with this happening to me its totally shocked me because normally my PMS and AF is a breeze!
HELP! i am really hoping not to build my hopes up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->