• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~***~ TWW Symptoms Thread ~***~

9 dpo and BFN :nope:

Lindsey before I had MMC in may I was on a religious 28 day cycle, next cycle after that was like 36 days.... I'm a pharmacicst and one of the Naturopaths that work in my Pharmacy put me on a herb called Vitex to help balance out my progesterone levels. Ever since then I have been on a 36 day cycle religiously O'ing CD19-20. I guess after that kind of proceedure your body can adjust differently to the way it was before.

It can take upto 3 cycles for everything to settle down and go back to normal.

Best of luck to you, I know the heartbreak you are feeling and hope that you get you BFP xx

Thanks Angels :)

POASA - I have tested twice daily since 14dpo :blush::cry:

It's not my month this month, I might try that Vitex and see how I get on, I just wish my period would show so I can crack on and start temping and start seeing a regular pattern emerging in my cycles.

NOT a happy bunny x

just have to share with u all, i was only spotting for last 3 days when i thought af had arrived, just done a digi test now and i only got a BFP!!!!!!!!!! yeeeeaaaayyyyyyy 1-2 weeks!!

Congratulations!!! Just read this now. How many DPO were you? xx

hiya girlies oooo 9dpo and im getting soooo ecxited my ics are calling my name but im not giving in because i know its far to early especialy with cheepies!! Starting to feel very queasy laid in bed last nite for over an hour trying to get to sleep but i just felt sick, woke up this morn fine but then it started again when i was making breakfast!! Im trying not to look to much into my symptoms because i know how easy it is to make yourself feel a certain way wen its all u think about xxx

Quick plea for advice....

I've been taking my temps since monday and have seen a gradual come down. I have no idea where I am in my cycle but I know I'm due AF soon...

So last time I was pregnant I had a horrific spot breakout, then some light pink spotting...thats how I knew I was pregnant.

I've had the horrific spot break out last week, and today I was totally shocked to find some pink spotting!! I'm on CD 36 :-S No idea when I Ovulated, but I'm chuffed as it either means I'm pregnanct OR AF is round the corner then I can start to chart my cycle properly :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

What do you ladies reckon? AF :witch: or BFP :bfp:???

Thanks xx

We just starting ttc our second child, so I haven't started temping or using OPKs. So, I don't have exact DPO for the symptoms but here's what I've experienced:

Keep in mind I have 35 day cycles

CD 24 - Achy hips, shooting cramps that come and go
CD 25 - Achy hips, slight pulling type cramps (felt like ligament type pain from previous pregnancy)
CD 26 - Slight pressure in low groin area, metallic taste, excessive saliva, sharp sensations in breasts, tired

CD 27 - Increased CM, sore nipples, a few spots of pink blood when wiping this evening.

The witch got me...AF arrived, but I'm happy in a way, as it means I can chart and do OPKs properly this month and get my BFP next month :) good luck ladies xx

Keep posting your TWW symptoms and I'll be back in two weeks xx

ive just started with a sharp nippy feeling in the right side of my uterus!! Is this normal/good/bad!! Its quite uncomfortable xxx

What a cool thread. I have really enjoyed reading this. Makes me think I have a chance this month. I am having lots of symptoms. CM everyday, sleepy, metal taste in mouth, and dreams about s.e.x. (TMI Sorry), peeing more than usual, twinges in lower abdomen, gassy. Tested this am with 10miu IC cheapie. Fingers crossed. Good luck all.

I'm 1DPO. So obviously, no symptoms yet....but I don't think any I'd develope will have any credibility because my entire daily focus is on this cycle! I just know my brain is going to play tricks on me for the next two weeks, but here's to hoping!

Hi all newbie here! Glad I found this thread ttc#3 not sure when I'm due on as had coil removal last month but weeing all the time, sore boobs that are now slightly itchy, increased cm, veiny boobs and raised prominent bumps on nipples, moody and a weird throbbing pain down low on right hand side, do these seem like symptoms? It's been a few years since I was last pregnant x [/B]

Ugh, I'm only four days DPO and EVERYTHING seems like a symptom to me!

* I've had mild cramping, especially today.
*Abundance of clear creamy CM
* bad heartburn, started today and caused shortness of breath
* Last night I woke up dying of thirst. I literally grabbed the first drinkable thing I found and just chugged!
* lots of pregnancy dreams (though I know that's not really a symptom)
*Huge amounts of fatigue, especially today (tho it is a rainy day!)
*Last night I burst into tears, over my husband not wanting to clean up a little doggy poo. I cried for over an hour and he was so lost! lol
*bad lower back pain (but I was also on a bunch of roller coasters just a few days ago. Don't usually get sore from them, but maybe I did?)

I think that's it. I know it's way to early and I'm just examining every little thing, but...:haha:

I'm 10dpo....I've had some cramping but I'm also the big C and can't "go" soooo may have to call the dr. which I have never been this way unless I was pregnant so if I'm not its a shocker. My bb's are hurting so badly I cant even move OUCH without crying they hurt so badly. I'm constantly thirsty but my pee is clear as can be. I am very "hot" feeling all of the time like my hormones are flaring out of control. I am very dizzy headed and not feeling myself.....very nauseated today, and BFN soooo we shall wait another day or two...

ive just started with a sharp nippy feeling in the right side of my uterus!! Is this normal/good/bad!! Its quite uncomfortable xxx

Congratulations!!! Just read your ticker.

Well I'm waiting to ovulate now, could be anytime now, so I'll soon be back in the TWW. how are you ladies doing? Xx

Today I am in such a grumpy mood! I'm due AF on Thursday, :bfn: this morning and I'm still struggling with food (getting nauseous unless it's something I particularly want to eat). I'm so tired too, it's been a long time since I had a non-pill period though, so maybe it's because I'm not used to them? I just wanna know either way now, I'm so fed up of waiting!!

Hiii, i'm kinda new to this forum. So i'm now 9dpo and my nipples are purplish and have white spots when i squeeze a little, very painful i must say, the slightest touch will make me jump...also had some ovary pains...waking up at noon and still wanting to sleep more :/

Could this be it?? i'm a VERY impatient person! :)

Good Luck Everyone :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1282712400;8;31;14

I don't know if any repeat moms can confirm this as a symptom for me, but I had a leaking breast on the weekend. I had a son two years ago, and breast fed him (sadly he passed) but was wondering if any repeat moms had this as a early sign the second/third time around?

I'm 12DPO and here are my symptoms:

lower backache
pain in the pubic bone area (especially yesterday and today)
dizziness/lightheadedness
nausea
discomfort in BBS (and sometimes, it's itchy as well.. sorry if it's TMI.)

I don't know if I'm just imagining all these symptoms or not. Most of those symptoms are typical when I am about to get a visit from the dreaded AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->