TWW - Testing April 1

heavenlee symptoms are sounding good, how did your ctp results come out?

I'm cold too, DH says he's chilly but I touched him and he says my hands are freezing

thanks for that :) hopefully it will turn to be a good symptom for all of us!

I might need to go change into a onesie and slippers. Turned the heating up big style

My breasts don't fit into my bra, but that must be because of al the turkey I ate.

dont worry im just eating everything in sight. if i get a bfn this month im gonna have to eat nothing but lettuce for the next few weeks lol

we have a box of thorntons chocolates which we are happily munching at the moment.... yummy!

At least if we don't all get BFP together we can lose the TWW weight together lol

I like your thinking Charlie. I would love it if we could all continue our journey together... not often you find a great group of ladies! And extra nice that i'm not the only one from the UK as that does make things difficult normally with the time differences

I'd love to keep track of you all no matter how the month turns out :)

tell me about it. i have a thread going and all the ladies are from the usa. makes replying very difficult.

If I am out this week - I will exercise like crazy. So then I can eat a lot again in my next 2ww

i better get the exercise bike out just incase. its gathering dust lol

So have any of you guys made you OH do anything for TTC?
I've had mine eating pumpkin seeds and cashews, keeping his mobile on his belt since apparently mobile signal can affect and mostly I bullied him into quitting smoking x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->