TWW - Testing April 1

Ive been the opposite im normally a very cold person but been really warm last couple of days, random. Anyway, think i might buy myself a new book, keep my mind occupied n all that, anyone got any recommendations?

Oh and not so much of a relaxing bath as 3 yr old dived in with me!

I like anything by m c Beaton. Very easy reads. Hamish series are my least favourite.

I can't imagine a bath with a three year old relaxing but quite possibly fun .... Toys !!

I can't imagine a bath with a three year old relaxing but quite possibly fun .... Toys !!

....and wet magazines, and cupfuls of cold water being poured over you :haha: haha

i have been hiding his cigarettes, forgetting to buy his beer (ooops) switched him to loose boxers and have him on multi vitamins. oh and ive been nagging him about putting his phone in his pocket. read somewhere it could dammage his little swimmers. keep going in the bathroom when hes having a shower too and turning the temp down, how he puts up with me i dont know

So have any of you guys made you OH do anything for TTC?
I've had mine eating pumpkin seeds and cashews, keeping his mobile on his belt since apparently mobile signal can affect and mostly I bullied him into quitting smoking x x

Nothing, apart from forcing him to BD :smug: lol. I dont think he'd change much anyway hes very much a mans man. He'd rather let thing 'just happen' than do opks etc anyway, it took a while to persuade him to TTC again in the first place, he's come round now, but he did say if we lose another baby he wont try again.

I'm due to test 1st or 2nd!! :) x excited but nervous! Xx GOOD LUCK GIRLS! :)

Anyway, think i might buy myself a new book, keep my mind occupied n all that, anyone got any recommendations?

From the most recent things I really liked "Super Sad True Love Story". It's sarcastic and dark, funny, but it's impossible to think of anything else while reading it.

I read about the phone thing in what to expectg before you're expecting

my oh has said the same. hes pretty easy going but he has said if we lose another child we will have to stop as he cant deal with it. puts rather alot of pressure on me :S still its only fair the men get a say too.

My DH sorta leaves it all to me, I'm pretty sure he's less bothered because he has a kid

my oh has said the same. hes pretty easy going but he has said if we lose another child we will have to stop as he cant deal with it. puts rather alot of pressure on me :S still its only fair the men get a say too.

Thing is I'd cope ok with a very early loss. I know its VERY common to lose a baby at 4/5 weeks- yes it would be sad but i'd feel able to try again, where as he just wouldn't. Well, he says he wouldn't- can hardly see him getting the snip :rolleyes: I just want to end my family on a positive (next baby will be our last) rather than a loss.

na i think he problay is bothered hun dont worry, probaly just wants a quiet life so goes along with it all lol. men are rubbish at saying how they really feel about things.

thats how i feel! id probaly keep trying forever though. there wouldnt be an end to it. but as my losses keep getting later and later on i think hes worried how much further we may get into the pregnancy next time. its so difficult to know what to do.

He does care, just less I think.

I think thats men in general, about everything in general! They dont have that strong maternal instinct that we do (well obviously wouldnt be maternal as they are men, lol, but you know what i mean)

thats how i feel! id probaly keep trying forever though. there wouldnt be an end to it. but as my losses keep getting later and later on i think hes worried how much further we may get into the pregnancy next time. its so difficult to know what to do.

I understand. Its the stress once you are pregnant too, the worry. I'm dreading it already and I'm not even pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->