TWW - Testing April 1

thats just how men do things. the only thing that truely puts a smile on my OH's face is football, beer and bd'ing lol. oh and lego. men never grow up

thats just how men do things. the only thing that truely puts a smile on my OH's face is football, beer and bd'ing lol. oh and lego. men never grow up

I second that, Except the football and beer. It's also video games and tinkering too

:haha: This is true, but now DH is even moaning about BD :rofl: I did practically force him over the weekend though :blush: poor little cherub was exhausted.......

My hubby likes video games, world of warcraft and warhammer (of course bd too). If he has these he's happy

ive been doing that this month, havent really been giving him a choice about it :p he said he feels used haha

What days did u all BD in relation to Ov btw? I got a + on Sat and Sun, we BD Fri morn, sat night, sun morning, sun night and mon afternoon!!!

Mine just gets too used to BDing and expects it as often all month round when I'm riddled with symptoms and PCOS pains

i didnt use opk's this month but we have bd'd everyday bar last night :p no wonder he looks tired. i wanted to make sure we had the best chance.

I used the cbfm this month not oak. I bd on high day - Tuesday. Peak day 1 - Wednesday. And high day Friday.

Think I would normal o on Friday. Our work patterns clashed on peak da 2 Thursday.

Sounds like we are all well covered then!! x

I hope we did it enough...i don't know when i ov'dbut we did it i think 5 out of 6 possibly fertile days

Not sure if any of you are aware of this as its something i only recently found out, but once sperm are released, it takes about 12 hours for them to mature and enter the egg, before this they are no good. Its only 12 hours but is worth bearing in mind i think especially if you know when u ovulate x

I read a link about that just last week. Thanks for the info tho as before then I didn't know that x

I just did a experiment remember I told u I tested a week ago n negative well I did experiment to c wht would happen if id reuse pregnancy test n I did n I c a very very faint line

I just did a experiment remember I told u I tested a week ago n negative well I did experiment to c wht would happen if id reuse pregnancy test n I did n I c a very very faint line

It's probably false if you've reused as the dye will be massively depleted

yea my consultant said they take at least 12 hours before they can fertilize an egg so thats why the days prior to ovulation are so important

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->