TWW - Testing April 1

I just did a experiment remember I told u I tested a week ago n negative well I did experiment to c wht would happen if id reuse pregnancy test n I did n I c a very very faint line

Ooooo interesting. How do re-use a pregnancy test though? x

Why would you reuse a preg test? I don't think I'd cope well seeing a positive if it wasn't real :/

yea my consultant said they take at least 12 hours before they can fertilize an egg so thats why the days prior to ovulation are so important

Cant remember the term for it but it does have one! (the process of them maturing!)

I know results won't b real lol just wondering what would happen lol won't take a new test till Dec 1

OMG I'm so tired. Just had to raincheck with friend who were due to come round soon because I feel like I'm going to nod off any second

i agree with charlie. that will only end in heartache heavenlee. id stick to fresh tests from now on

did i get it right! wow i have have like the worst memory ever, im shocked lol

Okay ladies gross question but what does bloating feel like. Does it feel like holding in a fart which you really need to do?

yes it does. ur tummy will look sticky out and when u sit down it will feel uncomfortable like pressure in ur lower body. well thats what its like for me anyway

Okay ladies gross question but what does bloating feel like. Does it feel like holding in a fart which you really need to do?

Exactly like that! And you also feel like you instantly gained 10 lbs.

Lol when i get bloated during af it feels like I'm full of gas...pressure on the inside and stomach is tender to push on

arghhhh uti feeling is back again. this cant be real. i almost just cried when i went to the toilet just now it hurt so much (tmi sorry) but have been ok for like the last 24 hours. i dont know what the hells going on.

Maryanne https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/symptom-chart.php?symptomid=65

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->