TWW - Testing April 1

thanks charlie. u really are fab with things like this. its just so weird as it comes and goes. i was fine a few hours ago. maybe doc was wrong and i do have a chance :)

arghhhh uti feeling is back again. this cant be real. i almost just cried when i went to the toilet just now it hurt so much (tmi sorry) but have been ok for like the last 24 hours. i dont know what the hells going on.

Both of my previous pregnancies I had UTI symptoms days before bfp. It's ironic, you are sad and scared because you have the uti symptoms, and I am anxious because I barely have them.

ive never had this before in any of my pregnancies. had increased urination but never the intense burning while going. i was tested two days ago for a uti and i defo dont have one and then it totally dissapered only to return and then some tonight. so it is a symptom then?

I have slightly tender nipples. This has never ever happened before :o
They feel like bruises to poke as weird as that sounds :shrug:

ive never had this before in any of my pregnancies. had increased urination but never the intense burning while going. i was tested two days ago for a uti and i defo dont have one and then it totally dissapered only to return and then some tonight. so it is a symptom then?

Rarer symptom but it is a symptom

I really think it is. Especially since it's coming and going.

thats a fab sign charlie. i never had sore boobs in my pregnancies, just tender. especially my nipples. wearing a bra became very unpleasent.

Really nauseated after I ate n still feel it still light headed n still peeing like a race horse still have heartburn

I hate my boobs being touched I'm already fairly sensitive normally and I don't like it so it's a symptoms I'd rather avoid

My nipples are really sensitive right now hmm like not hurt sensitive but u know

I hope we all here will get :bfp: and will all get to keep the babies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->