TWW - Testing April 1

i tried with zack, but as i had a very difficult labour he was too tired to feed, didnt have his first proper feed till 24 hours later. then he still couldnt latch on so had to bottle feed. it stressed me out so much that ive said this time im just gonna take it as it comes and not beat myself up over it

Then they will grow up and be friends. And maybe marry each other? And when people will be asking them how they met, they will say "our mommies talked about us even before they knew they were pregnant".

Then they will grow up and be friends. And maybe marry each other? And when people will be asking them how they met, they will say "our mommies talked about us even before they knew they were pregnant".

that sounds lovely

Told my husband about the sensitive nipples and asked if my boobs looked bigger. He said he couldn't tell but that I shouldn't get my hopes up :(

men. dont worry my OH is always asking how my made up symptoms are. i dont think they mean to be so harsh, they just dont think before speaking

I know he wasn't being harsh, he just doesn't want me to fall apart afterwards

I am happy to have this board, because otherwise all my anxiety would only bring family issues and fights.

Oh there's a good chance I might. I have really bad depression and anxiety so there's a good chance a lot of symptoms are in my head. That's why I'm trying to stay calm and reminding myself these could just be normal post ov symptoms for me

im sure u will be fine. if worse comes to worse and u do get a bfn just focus all ur energies into the next month. thats what i do anyway. helps keep me positive. thats whats worrying me this month as if we dont get a bfp we are taking a break from ttc. i will actually have to face up to the disapointment then and thats what worries me

I prob won't ov next month, it seems like the right side doesn't work with me. So I'll focus on January

it is a good way to get through it just focusing on the next time u can try. some people call it bottling up emotions and not dealing with them but it sure as hell works for me lol

awwww i forgot u have furry babies too. i dont know what id do without mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->