TWW - Testing April 1

my puss cats dont cuddle me, they attack me. who ever said animals dont bite the hand that feeds them lied lol

let's talk about our pets! I know you talked about it earlier, but it's not like you can talk about them too much.

I have a furry cat, and he is my baby! He helped me so much to go through hte pain of loses and he is just a very good boy.

I prob won't ov next month, it seems like the right side doesn't work with me. So I'll focus on January

I dont think it actually works like that? I thought it was random it could be left or right in any given month, or both?

With breastfeeding, id highly recommend anyone gives it a shot, it is hard to start and does take perseverance but for me was deffo worth it :thumbup:

My cats very very clingy. She cuddles all the time, crys if you ignore her and likes to be carried around. She'll climb your leg to get a cuddle lol

I prob won't ov next month, it seems like the right side doesn't work with me. So I'll focus on January

I dont think it actually works like that? I thought it was random it could be left or right in any given month, or both?

With breastfeeding, id highly recommend anyone gives it a shot, it is hard to start and does take perseverance but for me was deffo worth it :thumbup:

I've been told before it tends to switch from one to the other each month. Can't remember where I read it though

"When one is younger, there is a greater chance of switching sides each month when ovulating...however, as one advances in age, one's dominant ovary tends to ovulate more often than the other.."

I've been told before it tends to switch from one to the other each month. Can't remember where I read it though

I could be wrong but i always thought it was random, i think i ov'd from left this month and im almost certain it was left last month. Be interested to know this cos if you are right the pains all been in my bloody head :dohh:

If you have a dominant side it can be the same side every month or most months. It's one of those things. I think I ov on the left more but I ovd cycle 3, didn't cycle 4 and did cycle 5. I also know cycle 4 was the right and cycle 3 & 5 it was the left which hurt

my cats just jump out at me out of nowhere, wrap thmselves around my leg, kick and bite me and then run back off again. little sods lol

haha yea right. two of them are babies though so im hoping they will calm down once they grow up a little.

Which page do you think we'll be on when one of us gets our first BFP?

I think someones going to get a bfp over the weekend :thumbup:

please hit me with a stick if I test before Wednesday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"