• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW - Testing April 1

Ouch, morning sickness at Christmas sounds awful Braven

Oh dear, poor thing, I hope he gets a slice of cheesecake to make up for it.
I'm sick of these stupid early symptoms, I know they can't mean anything but I can't stop spotting them.

bugger off, im not sharing with him. i have to share my bed with the man and thats bad enough haha. and i know what u mean. its so hard knowing weather they are really symptoms.

I offered my OH some cheesecake but he didn't want it :thumbup: result!

I'm hoping I can keep busy at work until my blood tests at least then a long weekend so I'm sure I can keep myself busy :D

ah im not so sure. only time will tell. wouldnt be the first month ive convinced myself i am definatly pregnant only to get a bfn. not getting too excited this month just in case.

No but i did an opk just to fullfill the need to poas :blush: It was negative!

is it true opk's can actually be used to to pick up pregnancy? i read a post on it somewhere but never tried it myself.

is it true opk's can actually be used to to pick up pregnancy? i read a post on it somewhere but never tried it myself.

I believe so, as the hcg and lh are very similar hormones, so an opk will detect a pregnancy. I did an opk when i was pregnant with my 3 yr old though, and it was negative, so didnt work for me!

ooooh i might have to try it. promised everyone i wouldnt take a pregnancy test early but didnt promise i wouldnt use an opk lol

ooooh i might have to try it. promised everyone i wouldnt take a pregnancy test early but didnt promise i wouldnt use an opk lol

:haha: my thoughts exactly, we could call it an experiment, lol x

i just tried it, negative. bummer :( ah well. scientific experiment over lol.

I don't think an opk can be used to predict pregnancy until the levels are really high. I read something when I was TTC about LH (which opks detect) and HcG (pregnancy tests obviously) being "cousins"...so a pregnancy test can't pick up LH but an OPK *may* be able to pick up LH but only if the levels are really high. I never tried before though. I haven't tested...don't feel different...except DTD last night kinda hurt (but that could be because of all the DTD we did on our honeymoon lol). I had a dream last night that I was preggo.

How many dpo would you say I am? I had a + OPK Saturday and Sunday. The tests on Sunday were darker than Saturdays. Just trying to figure out if it was likely i O'd Sunday or Monday! x

ooooh that could be a good sign. ive read lots of women have had that and i know i had it before i got my bfp with my son.
im just suffering today with these uti symtoms, no one seems to know whats going on. i feel just like i have one, but doc says i dont and my home strips say i dont. any ladies here experianced this before. its a new one on me.

I'm still way to early for a test to show anything so I'm not tempted.
feel really odd today, I've never been bloated but I could be today my stomach feels tight. I've got dull achey cramps too and I've got a serious munch on. had a nightmare last night for the 2nd night running too. be glad to get home and put my feet up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->