TWW!!!! Who's with me????????????????????

Hello Lovies
:HAHA: you made me laugh so hard!! im not in jail!!!!!!! i mean my cellphone LOL you ladies r such a blessing!! made me laugh at the end of a very busy and tiring day.

Hopeful thanks for your concern!! well im waiting for O im on CD8 and i just had my last pill of clomid for this cycle.ill start the OPK testing and the baby dancing tomorrow or after. (What do u advise??) day in day out until i get that smiley then everyday for 3 days and then the dreaded TWW!! i have my FXed crossed for all of us i really hope its THE cycle!!

ER girl am sorry :( i couldnt see that second line try tomorrow!! its still early!!!

Sugarlys its definitlyyyyyy our cycleeeeee m excited to be in TWW its like being half-pregnant. i always find it an opportunity to get some pampering and let DH carry all the heavy stuff haha.

Blessed good luck at the DR today! and for ur exams tomorrow!! keep us updated! :hugs:

Hi all! Hopeful, I am on Femara. I have two mature follicles on the left and two smaller ones on the right. Made sense since I was due to O from the left ovary this month. My lining is nice and thick too!!! :happydance:

The nurse had one foot out the door saying she'll call back after the doc sees my blood work and US. I told her we were interested in IUI and she said she'll ask the doc what he wants us to do in the next few days. I was gonna wait and post once I heard back but I'm too excited! Even if this month doesn't work out, we're getting our act together. :flower:

wow thats good!! u could be having twins this cycle!! update us as soon as u get the call!! im happpy ur taking steps forward!! :happydance:

Hi all! Hopeful, I am on Femara. I have two mature follicles on the left and two smaller ones on the right. Made sense since I was due to O from the left ovary this month. My lining is nice and thick too!!! :happydance:

The nurse had one foot out the door saying she'll call back after the doc sees my blood work and US. I told her we were interested in IUI and she said she'll ask the doc what he wants us to do in the next few days. I was gonna wait and post once I heard back but I'm too excited! Even if this month doesn't work out, we're getting our act together. :flower:

That's wonderful news!!!! :happydance:
Do you think you'll consider doing an HCG trigger? Or just wait for the natural surge to time it? I'm all excited for you! It's like I'm getting my own scan results again! So looking forward to hearing your plan once to doc calls!

Ersurgeongirl - dont go crazy,just another day or two of patience and you should be able to tell ! If you feel the urge to whip out another, resist and talk on here instead. I think that's the only reason I lasted till 11dpo was talking I here :)

Mirna - let the baby making commence! Would you like the conjugal visit trailer for that? :haha: sorry couldn't resist

finally able to upload a better picture... 1st is not edited, 2nd is color enhanced, 3rd is inverted

I saw/see pink! (Im at 10/11dpo... 4 days left till af) :thumbup:

Attachments

• 2012-01-31 14.12.18.jpg
    2012-01-31 14.12.18.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012-01-31 14.12.18222.jpg
    2012-01-31 14.12.18222.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2012-01-31 14.12.18333.jpg
    2012-01-31 14.12.18333.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
Well, my estrogen levels are normal for cd 11. I am supposed to start using OPKs tomorrow but not FMU. Turns out the concentrated stuff doesn't give as accurate a look. :shrug: Then I'm supposed to have a third US Th or Fri.

Hopeful, talking to the nurse, the clinic doesn't want to do anything since this is my "evaluation" month. I'm going to talk to K tonight about that. I don't think I agree since I have multiple eggs, shouldn't we at least try???

Anyway, I got a lot of ewcm today so I took a Mucinex and we're going to BD tonight! :happydance:

ER; I hope that line just keeps getting darker for you. FX'd! :thumbup:

Mirna - let the baby making commence! Would you like the conjugal visit trailer for that? :haha: sorry couldn't resist
:rofl:

blessed, I say at least try. if you don't get a bfp... okay, then they know either way! right?

Blessed - It's up to you guys, your paying and it's your body. How agressive you wish to be with this should be respected! My clinic gave me the option of starting immediately, or wait and see, whatever I felt comfortable with. When K and I went in to first meet with the doctor we had it all explained and were able to make our choice, they simply said 'we are here to give you our recommendations, but we want you to be in control of your fertility.'
It does seem a bit weird like they don't want to deal with it right now. Good luck, and you tell that nurse you at least want the option explained to you.

Ersurgeongirl- on the unaltered pic I see a hint of something, but not colour. By your altered one I'm sure it's there. Congrats and hope it gets darker!

ER girl.. I totally see something there!! :) hope it gets darker for you!!!

Hopeful thanks I totally agree with you on the caregiver! Today was worse than yesterday I woke up at 330 and got sick at 4 again at 730 and at work around 915! I stayed all day at work and am paying for it now! I'm so exhausted!

Sugarlys... This totally is you and Mirnas month! I can feel it in my bones.

Sorry girls I gotta lay down... I just want to not be sick or have nausea for 24 hours! Lol

OMGOMGOMGOMG

I decided to test again tonight when I got home from school.... its PINK!!!!!!!!

No photo editing needed!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 2012-01-31 21.55.44.jpg
    2012-01-31 21.55.44.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 2012-01-31 22.23.26.jpg
    2012-01-31 22.23.26.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 2012-01-31 22.24.21.jpg
    2012-01-31 22.24.21.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 4
Wow congrats ER!!! How exciting :) Will the BFP get darker each day? Have you made a dr appt? How long have you been ttc?
I missed a whole few pages of info, so let me see if I remember what I read.
Tainted - is this normal to be THAT sick? That is so horrible (and almost good birth control...hah). I really hope that when you read your second tri it improves!
Blessed - hope the bding went well ;) Maybe there will be 3 bfps in Feb (you, me and Mirna).
Mirna - haha I laughed so hard at picturing you in a cell (weird because I don't know what you look like...but I found it funny..hah)
Hopeful - hope you are feeling okay! Did you have morning sickness with your first babe?

AFM, AF wasn't gone afterall...so this is good....soon I will get back on the OPK train! Feeling good about this month! Back to school today for some more meetings...can't wait to start!

Apparently my fmu doesn't produce good test results, that last one was taken last night about 10pm... This mornings test looks the same, if not a tiny smidge darker. I need to call my diabetes doctor this morning to get in for at least a blood test. Af due Saturday... So scared she'll still show up. This was our first month ttc.... Shocked it happened so fast!

ER im so happy for u!! Sooo excited U go get that blood test!!
This thread is a lucky one!
Haha sugarlys i laughed too! Lol im happy ur af is back!! I have everything crossed for all of us this month!!
By the end of feb we should alllllll be pregnant!! I can feel it!!! We will turn this into an expecting after waiting thread! :)
tainted so sorry about ur sickness :( it should all be better soon i hope :hug:

Morning all!!! I'm at school for exam #2. Forgot that I also have a quiz tomorrow. This week blows!!! I also have to go back for US #3/bloodwork Friday! :wacko:

Sugarlys, the BDing went very well, thanks! It's probably too early in my cycle to be actual baby-making but it was fun! :haha: Glad your AF wasn't done. We're all making our way towards O! :thumbup:

ER, I hope that your tests get darker everyday. I'm really struggling to see anything but if you see a pink line, YAY!!!! :happydance:

Hi Hopeful, how are you today? :wave:

Tainted, I can't tell you how sorry I am that you're soooo sick! :hugs:

Mirna, are you finished w/ Clomid? How are you tolerating it? This thread IS a lucky one. I hope we will all be joining Tainted and Hopeful soon. :flower:

Ok, ladies...gotta do a final review. *Sigh*

Hey ladies,

The chaos of this morning is over. Went and did my blood test, then drove across town for my sons dr's appt. he only had to have two shots instead of three ( I guess they delay giving MMR she the mother is expecting as its a live vaccine). He cried and bled a little but a moment of boob time and he was calm as ever, breastfeeding does wonders! ( oh and thank you Tylenol! Lol) He is now playing in his crib hopefully going to take a nap.

Blessed - I'm well today, and you? Get anywhere with the nurse? Or did you decide to just go with the flow this cycle? Sounds like your follicles are going to be big like mine get. So long as they are healthy and ready to go!

Sugarlys - would t that be nice to have the same group all expecting within a couple months of each other? OPK's, lol, I have a drawer full of them that I don't need now! Maybe I do some experiments as apparently they work as pregnancy tests too!

Mirna - glad to hear your so positive. This is going to your cycle! :dust:

Tainted - where are you, you glowingly pregnant sickly thing :) I hope you as doing okay. Maybe you should give the meds or try preggie pops? Did they give you droperidol when you had you IC fluids? I've heard it used in conditions as severe as yours. Electrolyte is over the counter and considered safe while pregnant. Sorry just spouting ideas as I feel for ya!

Ersurgeongirl - wow okay now I can see something, go get a blood test to confirm and congrats!

AFM in this pregnant state, i only get bouts of slight nausea in the afternoon to evening for some reason. I'm fairly hungry feeling but restraining from overrating as my son was a nine lb baby and id like a smaller one this time :) no not natural, emergency c section in case you were wondering.i had nausea with him but if I nibbled through the day instead of meals it worked better. I'll let you know my results later :)

TODAY IS SUCH A GOOD DAY!!!!!

I slept for 10.5 hours almost straight (got up to pee once) anddddd I ate breakfast! Andddddd I kept it down so far! I'm not even nauseated yayyayyay!!!! Everyone dance with me!!! Lol

ERgirl... That's exactly how my tests were then exactly a week late for AF it was like BAM a huge plus sign and immediately!

Hopeful thanks for the tips I will keep them in my brain... And ya they did give me something like that... Apparently it's possible that I have a condition.. I forget the name but morning sickness is out of this world for these people and most women are hospitalized for a period of time! Lol

Mirna blessed and Sugarlys!!! I am saying my prayers for you!!! BC I have a feeling we will all be preggers at one time somewhere along the way!!!
Ok I gotta jump in the shower n get ready for work! :)

Wow this is such an amazingly lucky thread!
(Still afraid that af will show... sooooo nervous/scared/excited!)

Okay so I've made it through the first crucial stage. Levels rose over 60% in two days from 159 to 439 (or something like that, I got a little excited and forgot the exact number, lol). Next step, ultrasound feb 20 at 12:30! I am getting ants in my pants already!

Tainted - what you are referring to is hyperemesis gravidarum, and it sounds like what you have. It's good you don't have to stay hospitalized. That med they gave you is supposed to work for a while so hopefully you won't have to go through it that bad again. I'm glad your day has been good as you really deserve it!

SO happy you are feeling better Tainted!! Now you can start to get EXCITED about this babe!!
Blessed - hope your exam and quiz went well! I am sure you aced them both!
Hopeful - how exciting! I am sure you are excited for the ultrasound!! :)
I hope some of this luck rubs off on the rest of us :)
Have a good day ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"