TWW!!!! Who's with me????????????????????

I am in ovulation stage (positive test yest and today) then I will be in the annoying tww! Congratulations Hopeful42nd :) x

:dust:

I just want all of you to be feeling what I feel right now!
Good luck :) I'm sending positive vibes, pun intended :)

Yeah 7pounds in one day...crazy. I have gained 4 of it back now. It was a bad flu...I don't usually get the stomach flu...I'm more of a "cold" getter...but I definitely got hit this time!
Hopeful - do you have a daughter and a son already? I am sure you are excited!
Blessed - when are these exams you are studying for? Good luck...can't wait till they are done so you can spend more time with us..haha!!
Talk to you all later!

I have a son and it's actually his first birthday today!

Today I went to the ER! :( I had to go get rehydrated BC I couldn't remember the last time that I went to pee! This is NOT enjoyable for me! The baby and I had a talk this morning... We need to start working together! Haha

Congrats hopeful! I hope u don't end up like me!

ERgirl! That sounds really great! That's kinda what I had! :)

Hopeful - Happy B-day to your son! :) I am so happy that you are feeling wonderful..so exciting :)
Tainted - that is NOT good! I hope that you are able to feel better and start eating! :( I am sure Phil is really missing being there with you!
ER - hope that this is a good sign for you!!

Omgomgomg I picked up a frer tonight and even though it's only been 3 hours I got a super faint bfp! I'm really hope it gets darker over the next couple of days :)

Omgomgomg I picked up a frer tonight and even though it's only been 3 hours I got a super faint bfp! I'm really hope it gets darker over the next couple of days :)

Congrats! Got a pic for us? How many dpo are you now?

AH Congrats!!! I hope it gets darker and darker!
I have a question for all of you...so I started my AF on Saturday...it has been much lighter than normal and today just stopped. Any thoughts??
Thanks girls! :)

Hi my lovely ladies! :wave:

2BFruitful: please send some of that weather our way!!! FX'd that mean witch stays away. Do you go for an US to see how many eggs were released or just go by how many matured before ovulation? Come on BFP!!!

Hi Mirna! Hope the clomid is busy getting you full of mature eggies!!! :)

Hopeful, :happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::bunny:

Hurray for your BFP! Congrats, a H & H 9 months. Happy birthday to your boy too! What a wonderful day.

Tainted, I'm so sorry you're so ill but very happy that you went and got fluids. You do whatever you need to in order to get healthy. It's really too bad that Phil isn't home. Wish we could hug you in person. :hugs::hugs:

ER: So excited for you! Test in the morning & hopefully it will get darker!

Tainted, my AF only lasts 2 to 3 days but if it's really different for you go ahead and POAS. Why not? :winkwink:

Well, today's exams were brutal. Did okay on two and not okay on two. We get exams on multiple subjects at one time. This is the first time I've had a chance to get online! So excited to see so many BFPs, friends. It gives me hope.

Tomorrow morning I go get my US to see how many mature follicles I have. That should be fun! I'm going to talk to the doc about IUI. I talked to Kevin about it and he was really positive about it. I told him in normal couples it takes people from 10 to 20% & he said well maybe it'll take us from zero to 10%. He thinks that's worth it so I'm excited to see what the doc says. :thumbup:

I thought about all you ladies all day! I don't like not being able to see what's going on until late. You guys know so much more about what's going on in my life than people around me. Is that wrong? :winkwink:

ladies m soo upset that i didnt find the time last night to login here and see how yall doing hope i didnt miss too much.now am writing from my cell at work (annoying)
hopeful congratssss ammm soooooo excited for u what a great day u had!.happy birthday to your son!! Wow u made me feel sooo excited and hopeful!!
Tainted soo sorry u had to go to ER!! What did ur doc say about it?? U take care of urself!!
Wish i could be of any help to u! :hugs:

blessed its good u got at least 2 of the exams lol now ur free for all of us! And no its not wrong.u girls know also much much more than any of my friends and family! I feel so comfortable talking here since all of us r going thru the same stuff!! Im happy u and k r considering IUI it could definitly work and its worth giving a shot especially that its much cheaper than IvF. And u have hopeful as a success story :)

sugarlys i get some light periods at times!! Hmm dont know what that means ask ur doc about it!

Er girl! So exciting!! Test with fmu!! Waiting for ur updates!!

Omg is this a bfp?
https://mmg.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ERSurgeonGirlie/1328011015-picsay.jpg.html?o=0&newest=1

I'm not getting toooo excited until it gets darker over the days because back over the summer we had a slip up and I got faint bfp but it ended up being a chemical, never got darker tests

Morning all!

Mirna, you work in a cell? Are you in jail??? (I've heard about people having babies in jail!) :haha:

ER, I'm sorry but I can't see anything. That doesn't mean it's not there! Try again tomorrow morning & FX'd the line gets darker. :hugs:

I have another exam tomorrow morning so it's another study day for me. However, it's not as big and I'll be able to check in here from time to time. FX'd for lots of eggies!!! I'm talking bucketfulls! \\:D/

Wow nothing but exams for you!

I'll post a better picture when I'm at school

Hah! I thought the same thing about Mirna when she posted...a cell? Yipe.
Mirna - it is our month..I can feel it :) Might be tricky for you if you are in jail though...haha!
Blessed - when are your exams done? Good luck at the dr today! Hope it goes well!!
ER - I couldn't tell from the pic either - when is your AF due?
Have a good day everyone!! And no, not weird about us knowing more than your friends...I don't really want anyone to know we are ttc, so no one knows anything here!

Hi ladies :)
Thank you all so much for the kind wishes on my sons birthday and this new little pumpkin brewing in there :) your kindness warms my heart!

Tainted - I think you need a live in/follow you around caregiver to ensure you eat and drink, and hold your hair when your bent over that porcelain bowl. Let's not make a regular thing about emergency room visits due to dehydration! Even if food drink stays in for a few minutes before your body rejects it you could absorb something from it. Call your mom to come stay with you, moms are great at taking care of their sick kids :thumbup:

Ersurgeongirl - sorry Hun, I don't really see anything either. Maybe just too early, if you see it it's only going to get darker! Try in two days as that's when hcg will be significantly increased. I'm thinking happy baby thoughts for you :)

Blessed - you are on the right track! Can't wait to hear how your follies are growing? I have forgotten, are you on fertility drugs? If not only one lead follicle will normally develop. If you want to Increase the odds, clomid and Femara are what is the starting point for making more targets for the :spermy: I have everything possible crossed for you! :dust:

Sugarlys - lighter period huh? I know sometimes that can signal an annovulatory cycle.
I'm no expert and if anything my periods were holy hell for a day or two, so much so I wouldn't leave the house for fear of leaking, so I've never been there on the light one with you.

Mirna - I always use my phone to check this or I would never be able to. My son doesn't give me opportunity to go to the computer. :) we need to hear about you, you replied to everyone else, but haven't said much about what's going on with you!

AFM - another day has gone by, I am waiting for my chaos tomorrow morning. I have to go have my second blood test between 7-9am) plus it's my sons 12 month checkup at the doc for 9 am. I also have to manage getting both myself and son fed, dressed, and packed to go early. It's going to be a fun morning that's for sure. Then he gets 3 needles so well see how he is the rest of the day! Aaaaahhhh! :wacko: I think chicken eith my head cut off is appropriate comparison.

Hi all! Hopeful, I am on Femara. I have two mature follicles on the left and two smaller ones on the right. Made sense since I was due to O from the left ovary this month. My lining is nice and thick too!!! :happydance:

The nurse had one foot out the door saying she'll call back after the doc sees my blood work and US. I told her we were interested in IUI and she said she'll ask the doc what he wants us to do in the next few days. I was gonna wait and post once I heard back but I'm too excited! Even if this month doesn't work out, we're getting our act together. :flower:

So Im at school now... still cant make the little bugger appear on a photo... but its there and its pink. Im hoping its not going to be another chemical... I had 8 sticks, now Im down to 6... I took another this morning... it was slightly darker than the 1st... ugh, now im going nutso because I see something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->