• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TWW!!!! Who's with me????????????????????

Hey Tainted! I was due for my AF 9 days ago...2 negative tests...driving me crazy!
Hope that everything works out for you!!

Well, I got off the pill in Aug....got my period in November but haven't got it since. The dr said it'll probably just take awhile to "normalize"...

I have never had that problem thankfully... Every time I tried to use BC I would ge a blood clot in my leg so I decided to stop trying to use it!
A life of condoms for me up until 8 months ago...
Gosh I want to be pregnant so badly! I'd like to have a baby before dec 2012 BC we are getting married then! I guess I have 3 more months before the cut off or else I'm getting married looking like a balloon! Lol

Sugarlys, I don't think it should take that long to "normalize." when I came off bc a few years ago, my periods normalized almost right away. I know every woman is different, but if you were having regular periods on the pill and now they're that irregular, you should ask your doctor if anything else might be causing that. You know you own body; don't be afraid to get some answers!

Thanks, Chloesmommy...I was at the Dr's last week. She said to test again this week, but that she wouldn't be worried if it took a little while for everything to get back to normal.
Tainted - I hope it works out for you! Yeah, I don't think I'd want to walk down the aisle with a big belly - haha hard to alter a wedding dress when you don't know how big the bell will be!!

I stopped taking bc this month and I'm now 3dpo. The only symptom I'm having now is sore nipples, which started the day of ovulation. Good luck everyone.

IndieGirl - don't be surprised if it takes awhile for your periods to start again. I stopped taking the pill Aug. 16 and had the normal withdrawal period but then I didn't get my actual period until Nov. 11. And even now it is still not regular....makes me want to stay off BC!

Just started ttc 3 months ago...was wondering...will I miss the first period after ovulation if I got pregnant during that cycle? For example, ovulation predictor said positive on the 9th, 10th, 11th. I got my period yesterday (the 18th) :( I usually have a 28 day cycle, but this time it was 25 days. If I would have gotten pregnant on the 9th, 10th, or 11th...would I have missed my period this month? It seems odd to me that you'd miss a period that soon, because then people would know when they were 7days pregnant (in my case)....if I had missed my period. I thought the avg time to find out you were pregnant was 4-6 weeks, so I assumed you still had some bleeding at your normal period time..just a week or two after conception? I'm confused!

I'm amazed at how many women report that they have trouble getting their cycles back to normal after BC. I don't remember ever being told that was a possible consequence. Do you?

I don't remember that either, blessedlife, but I had to get off bc for medical reasons, not cuz I was ttc.

anxiousinPA, generally if you're pregnant you wouldn't get your period. Sometimes this happens, but I think it's pretty rare. Basically, you ovulate about 7-10 days after you finish your period (keep in mind, everyone's different; I ovulate on day 20 of a 30 day cycle, which is 13 days after I finish my period). If you manage to get pregnant, it would happen when you're ovulating, and then implantation can occur anywhere from 6-10 days after you ovulate. I believe, although I'm not certain, that the pregnancy hormone hcg starts being produced at implantation, but the levels aren't high enough to be detected until later. Again, everyone's different; some women will get bfps on day 8 or 9, while others won't see one until much later. Hope this helps!

Sugarlys- yeah, I hated being on the pill mainly because of the emotional side effects. For a while I'd cry because of the littlest things.

my bff just got off the pill after being on it since she was 13...she is now 31...her periods have been regular for the last 5 months...no spotting in between and is the same as when she was on the pill...everyones body is different!!...gl:thumbup:

Ok... Gross symptom right now... Sorry for tmi!
I have like wow discharge right now. It's white creamy and like a lot on my tp! My AF is due in 5 days! I have zero other signs of infection... And I don't think it's yeast BC I've had a million of those and it's not like that!
I usually get some discharge like 2 days prior to AF but never this early nor this much!
Nauseated today... Help?!?

Taintedlove, did you do anthing different this cycle that would cause more cm (epo, for example?) If not, I'd just wait until af comes (or hopefully not!) and if she doesn't then test!

I'm amazed at how many women report that they have trouble getting their cycles back to normal after BC. I don't remember ever being told that was a possible consequence. Do you?

No! I was never told that! Of course, when I went on I was 17 and definitely NOT interested in having a baby...
I used to think it was the greatest thing ever, but I really wish that I had known it would take this long...I would have stopped it a year ago!

Sugarlys, I'm hoping you have a bfp instead of AF but either way, I hope your cycles get on track very soon. :flower:

I didnt change a thing this cycle... Only thing different is I used opk this month! Just keeping my fingers crossed! Not signs of AF yet!

Sugar... It will even out soon! And who knows.. Maybe we will both have a BFP before the end of 2011!! :)

Af due TODAY, no signs, so took a test and got bfn :( praying it's just too early to tell still

Started to get my AF today. I am relieved! (Obvi I would have rather that it was a BFP, but I guess we will just have to practice again next month :) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EvaAriasmom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->