TWW with possibly baby #4?!

Jezzielin

Reaction score
Anyone else been away from this forum because their kiddos are keeping them so busy?!

I have always appreciated this forum and all of you and I cannot believe I am about to type this but I believe I am in the TWW with our fourth baby.

I have a 3 year old, 2 year old and an 8.5 month old and we have been STRUGGLING with the idea of a fourth. We had always wanted to keep them close if we were going to do it but we just never committed to the idea yet. It was more of a who can make the other one say "we are done" then blame the other one later in life because inevitably we saw ourselves with four.

To be honest... freaking out a little - we always feel liek we are getting our sleep, patience, adult life back then BAM - we have to pile it on LOL - but truly we are BLESSED.

Anyone else in the TWW with 3 or more? We had pulled the goalie, last AF was around 5/19 and we DTD 5/29, 5/30 and 6/4 so far (we are busy lol so I know not a ton). I used to do ovulation tests and temps but come on, with 3, 3 and under - not happening LOL. I am a mid-cycle or after ovulator so I think I am in the window.

OMG.... 4!!! REALLY? Thanks for listening through the years - as always <3!

Wow go you!!! Fingers crossed you get what you both want. Xxx

I only have 1 but my other half has 2, which are with us every weekend, so we will be having number 4 between us. Ours are 6,7 and 10.

Hey Hun, I think I'm 1dpo! Trying for baby no.4. I fell pregnant last month but mc very early 4-5 weeks. I started bleeding on 20th may. I've been using opks and I had my positive late sat and early Sunday and think I ovulated last night! Fingers crossed. When do you plan on testing? X

I just got my bfp yesterday for #4 (last period 7/5, ov CD20, bfp 10dpo)

Our age gaps with the first three were similar to yours, but they're now 5, 3 and 2 so while I never did get sleep back, at least they feed and (mostly) dress themselves (well, 5yo dresses himself, picks clothes for the other two then helps the baby while 3yo dresses himself, slooooowly) We figured if we left a gap, then we'd better have another two so the younger one/s don't feel like the odd one out when everyone else is the same age and they're much younger..

Good luck! :dust:

Thanks everyone! I actually took an ovulation test today and it was positive! We DTD two days ago on 6/4, so I think we better get to work! Naturally he throughout his back yesterday so we'll have to see how he's feeling haha! I'll go easy &#128541;

We would be thrilled to have any healthy child, but we would love to have another son so we have two and two! Since we did it two days ago, my husband has done the Google search and knows that the lady sperm are more likely the one still hanging around so he jokingly says "too late it's another daughter"!

I am currently out of ovulation test now so really not as prepared to be his analytical as I used to be trying to get pregnant, but Wilsie! I still think we are a little crazy for doing this!

Oh dear! Hopefully his back allows a bit of baby dancing. Fingers crossed! Have you fallen quickly with your other littlies? I'm super excited about another baby! Maybe we are a little crazy!!!!! I may try BD tonight just encase but think if I ovulated yesterday might not do anything!!! But hey! X

Oh dear! Hopefully his back allows a bit of baby dancing. Fingers crossed! Have you fallen quickly with your other littlies? I'm super excited about another baby! Maybe we are a little crazy!!!!! I may try BD tonight just encase but think if I ovulated yesterday might not do anything!!! But hey! X

I have so we will see! I think if we BD tonight/tomorrow, baby could be on the way. My friends and family are going to freak out to hear if this happens. No one thought we'd go for 4, at least so soon!

Dumb question - but feeling a slight cramping in the lower middle belly. With my +OPK this morning, maybe ovulation? Too late to give it a BD try? Waiting for hubby to get back from golf and 3/3 kids are still awake! :dohh:

The cramps and positive opk could defo mean ovulation! Did you manage to BD? Think you should just encase! do you test early? Or wait? X

The cramps and positive opk could defo mean ovulation! Did you manage to BD? Think you should just encase! do you test early? Or wait? X

Ohhhh we managed lol! Ahhhh! So +OPK yesterday on 6/5 and slight cramping with BD, 6/3 and 6/6. All my husband and I keep saying is, "you know were crazy right"? I think were both a little state of shock especially if we get a positive test this month!

:)

I really don't think I will test until the very end of the month, after I am late. I'm always someone that finds out that I'm pregnant two weeks in and while I loved finding out so early with my first babies, I don't know if I want to know THAT early this time around! I will just overworry!

Great that you could get a BD session in! Fingers crossed. I think I'm 4 dpo. I've always found out early too! I think I'm gonna try hold out but I've some cheap tests in my draw so I'm not sure I'll resist. If I did ovulate Sunday AF should be due next weekend I think! X

Hi ladies! Been a while since I've been on this forum! My kids are 5,3 and 1 and now I guess I'm in the 2 week wait! We weren't ttc so I wasn't really keeping track of when I ovulated. Feeling a few symptoms but not sure if it's pg symptoms or pms. Hate that they're so similar.

Hey Hun! Do you know when af is due? Will you be testing early? I'm trying to hold out.... Think I'm 5dpo. X

According to my app, AF is due the 14th. But I've only had 1 AF since my daughter was born due to breastfeeding. So I have no clue when I should actually expect it. I had a lot of cm 6/1 and 6/2. We BD'd 6/4 and I didn't seem to have much cm that day. I've had increased cm since 6/7. Could just be my cycles trying to get back on track but we shall see!

So in summary, last AF was around 5/19 and we DTD 5/29, 5/30 and 6/4.

+OPK 6/6 (with ovulation cramping?) and another BD 6/6. Yesterday 6/10, I had even more cramping (implantation?) which maybe makes me 5DPO. Who knows...

One of those days when ALL three kids are driving you nuts and you are like - what did we get ourselves into...

:dohh:

Wow fingers crossed for you!! I wish my hubby would agree to another. We have two little girls and I would love another! Maybe a boy if possible !!

Good luck and keep us updated!!

Xx

Hi ladies! Been a while since I've been on this forum! My kids are 5,3 and 1 and now I guess I'm in the 2 week wait! We weren't ttc so I wasn't really keeping track of when I ovulated. Feeling a few symptoms but not sure if it's pg symptoms or pms. Hate that they're so similar.

When are you testing? I was thinking the end of the month. My kids are driving me nuts and I could use some wineeeee!:coffee::dohh:

When are you testing? I was thinking the end of the month. My kids are driving me nuts and I could use some wineeeee!:coffee::dohh:

Omg, wine slushies would be amazing right now lol. I'm honestly a POAS addict so I couldn't wait till the end of the month. I was kinda thinking testing on Father's Day but idk if I can even wait that long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->