TWW with possibly baby #4?!

So in summary, last AF was around 5/19 and we DTD 5/29, 5/30 and 6/4.

+OPK 6/6 (with ovulation cramping?) and another BD 6/6. Yesterday 6/10, I had even more cramping (implantation?) which maybe makes me 5DPO. Who knows...

One of those days when ALL three kids are driving you nuts and you are like - what did we get ourselves into...

:dohh:

NEW UPDATE! My 2 year old son fractured his lower leg!!! :nope: Starting to freak out about a 4th now LOL

So in summary, last AF was around 5/19 and we DTD 5/29, 5/30 and 6/4.

+OPK 6/6 (with ovulation cramping?) and another BD 6/6. Yesterday 6/10, I had even more cramping (implantation?) which maybe makes me 5DPO. Who knows...

One of those days when ALL three kids are driving you nuts and you are like - what did we get ourselves into...

:dohh:

NEW UPDATE! My 2 year old son fractured his lower leg!!! :nope: Starting to freak out about a 4th now LOL

Oh no! These things can happen even if you only had 1 child though. My son broke his arm when he was 2. Good luck! I hope it heals quick for him.

Oh no! How are things? He ok?

I'm currently 8dpo and I'm staying strong and not tested! I'm trying to hold out to the weekend when I think af is due. We BD the Friday and Saturday and I think I ovulated the Sunday..... But I'm not to positive about this month.... But I also had cramping yesterday?! So who knows! X

Woke up to my son puking so apparently there's a stomach bug going around. Now I'm wondering if my symptoms are just the bug :(

We've had a bug! My son was sick Thursday but seemed OK Friday but over the course of Saturday and Sunday morning me and the girls were sick. I had some cramps yesterday but I don't know?!? How many dpo are you Hun? X

Thanks ladies, there has been a BIG stomach bug in our city, nausea and diarrhea - everyone is getting it!

My son is ok - I think I can get him in today for his final cast - hopefully they have that waterproof material. My hubby has been so negative but trying to stay positive.

I totally forgot that I took a 600mg Motrin like a week ago :( I am not sure if that affected anything - AF due in like 6 days I think and now about 7DPO...

I think if AF comes my hubby might be singing a different TTC #4 tune :nope:, crazy times currently!

I think I'm 10 dpo but I can't say for sure. Wasn't really keeping track since we weren't trying. We BD'd on the 4th. At first my SO wanted me to take a plan b pill since he doesn't want another baby. I do want another one. We talked and he decided not to get plan b and see what happens. Big emotional roller coaster.

I think I'm 10 dpo but I can't say for sure. Wasn't really keeping track since we weren't trying. We BD'd on the 4th. At first my SO wanted me to take a plan b pill since he doesn't want another baby. I do want another one. We talked and he decided not to get plan b and see what happens. Big emotional roller coaster.

We are kinda in the same boat - with my son's broken leg and just alot going on - we are a bit nervous.

On top of that I got two mosquito bites tonight - Zika I don't think is in Michigan but still - ugh...

I would love to follow this thread. I'm only TTC #1 and 1 will probably be what we get due to age (38) and how long it has taken so far. So totally living vicariously through others!! I used to want to be Cheaper By The Dozen :haha:

sorry to read about your little one breaking his leg. Hope he heals quickly!

We are kinda in the same boat - with my son's broken leg and just alot going on - we are a bit nervous.

On top of that I got two mosquito bites tonight - Zika I don't think is in Michigan but still - ugh...
I hate mosquitos! Our house is in the woods so we get mosquitos and ticks really bad. Invest in some natural bug spray!

Sorry I keep the summary so I don't forget but last AF was around 5/19 and we DTD 5/29, 5/30 and 6/4. +OPK 6/6 (with ovulation cramping?) and another BD 6/6. Likely 6/7 ovulation. 6/10, I had even more cramping (implantation?) which maybe makes me 3DPO Who knows we didn't DTD a lot but we're definitely in the window...

More cramping today at 9DPO...Probably out? I'm at the orthopedics with my son (poor little guy broke his leg!!) :( still going to avoid being around the X-ray!

How is your son doing? And how are you doing?

My son is doing so much better in his new cast - my little man got a PRESSURE SORE (skin not broken) but looks so bad on his heel from his 4 day splint!!! So upset but hope it heals... he only needs a cast for 3 weeks.

For me? I am okay, just a busy couple weeks at home and starting to freak out haha! My abdomen is mildly spasming every once and a while (not really cramping) but - hard to describe but feels like my uterus is sore/growing pains? After implantation - has anyone got this sensation?? It seems like I might be pregnant by how I feel AF isn't due until Sunday and I will probably test next weekend or something!

Your poor boy! Hope he heals quickly. Well I think I have a Bfp. I've been getting some lines since 10dpo. I've been having a vibrating type feeling on and off?! Feeling a teeny bit crampy on and off. Wonder if you are preggo! I was gonna hold out testing but it got the better of me! X

Your poor boy! Hope he heals quickly. Well I think I have a Bfp. I've been getting some lines since 10dpo. I've been having a vibrating type feeling on and off?! Feeling a teeny bit crampy on and off. Wonder if you are preggo! I was gonna hold out testing but it got the better of me! X

BFP?! Congrats!!!!! OMG! Just found out today? I still don't know when I want to test. I feel like a terrible person for saying this but I'm enjoying my glass of wine tonight and the moment I find out that I'm pregnant (which with all my kids has been with in the first two weeks of pregnancy) I obviously turn into a paranoid worry wart!

Part of me wants to get a test tomorrow to give my husband the news on Father's Day but he so stressed right now because he is on call working all weekend so I just don't know!

Omg how do you feel? Each day I am slowly trying to build the idea in my mind that we could have four children in this house this winter, but who knows! My period is actually due tomorrow and while I'm not cramping as much my lower abdomen has a pulling sensation and a noticeable fullness, A different feeling than the usual cramping and bloating prior to AF... Ahhh!

AF due todayyyy... No cramping but still some fullness/ muscle cramp when I stretch the wrong way. Omgggg lol! My husband and I have a fun weekend coming up this next weekend.

Naturally I always find out I'm pregnant when something fun is coming up. :haha:Anyone else testing this week?

I am officially 3 dpo today. I get O confirmed with a progesterone test 7dpo and if that comes back good then I will be testing on Friday at 8 dpo. Not that I expect anything that early bought I bought wondfos just so I could test early

I just bought a few of the Walmart cheapies so I'll be testing every couple days until I either get a + or AF shows. I'm a POAS addict, it's a serious promblem :test: < this smiley sums up how I feel every morning haha

Thank you! I've done a few tests so looks like this ego is preggo! Ooooo! I could t help myself.... I was gonna wait but it got the better of me because I had tests in my draw. Have you tested?? Can't wait to see some tests ladies! X

:cry::cry::cry::cry::haha:
Thank you! I've done a few tests so looks like this ego is preggo! Ooooo! I could t help myself.... I was gonna wait but it got the better of me because I had tests in my draw. Have you tested?? Can't wait to see some tests ladies! X

Congrats! I got a bfn this morning and I'm starting to lose hope. Thought I saw a line coming in but I think it was just where the test strip is cause the :cry:color disappeared

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->