TWW with possibly baby #4?!

I can see it too! part of me wants to hold off until monday to do another frer but then part of me just wants to know. But I don't want to waste a frer and the wondfos I have are showing me nothing.

So we finally got to our dinner together and I had my solo glass of red wine.

Came home to test and... well, what do you think??

...kinda feeling guilty now for the glass of wine! :wacko:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh my goodness!!! That is darker than the control line!! Congrats on baby #4!!!

Oh my goodness!!! That is darker than the control line!! Congrats on baby #4!!!

I just noticed that it was darker once you said it! What does that mean?? By my LMP I'd be a little over 5 weeks?

You have lots of hcg and are you sure of O date? Some tests are also more sensitive. And don't worry about the wine. It didn't harm anything.

You have lots of hcg and are you sure of O date? Some tests are also more sensitive. And don't worry about the wine. It didn't harm anything.

Pretty sure of the date! Thank you :hugs: Anything new??

Pretty sure of the date! Thank you :hugs: Anything new??

Then just lots of hcg. Nothing new here. Got a free test from a friend who doesn't need them so I tested this morning and bfn. But I expected as much. Last time I got a squinter at 10dpo it took until 13dpo to get a light line.
I'm worried because my last cycle I thought I was pregnant and I got nothing but grey line squinter on the frer and af arrived on time. But I am only 10dpo today. So now I just test with cheapies for the next few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->