TWW with possibly baby #4?!

That'd be awesome if we both got a BFP for baby #4 on Saturday! Everyone I know says I'm crazy for wanting a 4th. But I just think anyone else is crazy for not wanting 4 lol.
Last night and tonight my cramps seem to pick up right around 10pm. Makes me feel like AF is gonna start but nothing yet

Bloat has gone down lol, it'll be back tonight :winkwink:

Hubby is like "You'd tell me if AF came right?" LOL. I think it might be starting to sink in! Dinner planned this weekend and testing!!!

I don't know how you are holding out but I understand why. I had to buy wondfo cheapies just to curb the itch to test. :haha:

Mama: it's not crazy to want four. I used to want 12. My plan was to have at least 2 bio children and then adopt a few sibling groups. Plans change of course. Now we are hoping for 2. We looked at adoption and even started the process but it didn't go anywhere for various reasons. Our other plan was to restart ttc as soon as the baby turned 1 and then ever time a kid turned 1 we would start the ttc process again. Until I turned 43. That is my age limit. I'm 38 now.

12 would be insane! If I was rich I would totally do it though lol

Jezz you look incredible for having had three babies, never mind so close together!!

We said we wanted seven once #1 was born, but because it took so long to conceive him, we'll see. It's still doable - but I just miscarried #4 so we need to be getting in one every year or 18 months from now on...

Jezz you look incredible for having had three babies, never mind so close together!!

We said we wanted seven once #1 was born, but because it took so long to conceive him, we'll see. It's still doable - but I just miscarried #4 so we need to be getting in one every year or 18 months from now on...

I am sorry to hear of you miscarriage, we had a MMC before our first and was devastated. Hugs to you! Always here is you want to talk!

Thank you for the compliment, I've been lucky getting my weight back down... Probably jinxed it now with my 4th haha!

Just bought my pregnancy test... Ahhhh! Tomorrow is the last day my husband and I are on separate shifts so Saturday it is - dinner and test!

Jezz, idk how you hold out so long on testing! I'm seriously considering caving and testing again tomorrow:dohh:

Jezz, idk how you hold out so long on testing! I'm seriously considering caving and testing again tomorrow:dohh:

I want to go through it with my hubby this time. It could be my last (if j hubby saw me type "might" he'd flip!) I tested on my own twice and the third had him test which he had no idea what he was looking at!:haha:

So I don't want to test now and let him know when he gets home at midnight or when I leave for work in the morning, nor do I want to keep it a secret - it will be fun to look together! Especially after a dinner when we can take one big breath together before our world gets rocked AGAIN!

I feel pregnant. I'd be shocked if I was negative. Let me know if you test!

I took a first signal (Walmart cheapie) and something is catching my eye but it's very light so maybe a dye smudge. Gonna call it a bfn. Tried to take a pic to post but it's not showing up in the pictures.

I took a first signal (Walmart cheapie) and something is catching my eye but it's very light so maybe a dye smudge. Gonna call it a bfn. Tried to take a pic to post but it's not showing up in the pictures.

Are you testing again this weekend? I just picked up a first response today. After much nagging we finally are going to dinner tomorrow afternoon so most likely will test tomorrow night!

This week is been going on a pretty big health kick because before this was even in our thoughts I really hadn't been eating much at all and what I did he wasn't good, not drinking enough water but still having my drinks lol. Determined to make this the healthiest pregnancy yet for myself and baby... That is if I'm pregnant :dohh::haha:

I am taking a frer too tomorrow. If nothing then under the cupboard the rest go until at least Monday.

Yes, CD 40. I've been having cramping on and off, nausea, sore boobs only when DD is nursing. Cramps and backache pick up around 10pm every night. My guess is that my body is just trying to get back on a regular cycle. My daughter just turned 1 this month. I had a very light AF back in January. Then so AF Feb-April. Then a normal AF may 17th-21st.

Here is my test. Not quite going to say bfn but not bfp yet. I see it better on the pic than I do in RL. it keeps floating in and out of vision. this is how it started last time. Now to have the patience to wait 2 days.

Attachments

• 20160625_062000.jpg
    20160625_062000.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20160625_064253.jpg
    20160625_064253.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20160625_064321.jpg
    20160625_064321.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 5
Here is my test. Not quite going to say bfn but not bfp yet. I see it better on the pic than I do in RL. it keeps floating in and out of vision. this is how it started last time. Now to have the patience to wait 2 days.

Call me crazy but I thought I saw a faint something to the left on the inverted picture??

and did you test last night Jezz??

Not yet probably tonight. Maybe it's my change in diet but my bloat is insane right now. Covering up the belly because it is out there at an all day meeting today - oy! Time to test...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->