U.S 3rd tri mommies!

I really hope this baby comes sooner rather than later!! Thanks for the link Mommymichele!! And don't worry Marie, I know it doesn't seem like it now but 3rd trimester will fly by and soon you will be at your due date too! :)

EDIT Woahhh those pictures are expensive! I'll probably end up getting the smaller pack of them with just a few pictures, and then getting professional newborn pictures a bit later.

Hun just buy the cheapest package and take them to Walmart and copy them!

God I love Walmart!!!!

I cant find a website for my hospitals photos. I really want a nice picture to put on the birth announcements!

I really hope this baby comes sooner rather than later!! Thanks for the link Mommymichele!! And don't worry Marie, I know it doesn't seem like it now but 3rd trimester will fly by and soon you will be at your due date too! :)

EDIT Woahhh those pictures are expensive! I'll probably end up getting the smaller pack of them with just a few pictures, and then getting professional newborn pictures a bit later.

God I love Walmart!!!!

I thought you couldn't do this with professional photos? Well, I know if they sign over the copyright you can, but not sure if the hospital photos are like that ... :shrug:

I cant find a website for my hospitals photos. I really want a nice picture to put on the birth announcements!

This is the picture that we took of my son at the hospital the day he was born..
https://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs110.snc3/15732_1280683659633_1306290029_804651_1706356_n.jpg

Here is the picture the hospital took ... if the link works that is.

https://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=1dff126a-9eaf-4260-b50a-9bfe7148dfd3&babyid=e9b9da86-2ab1-411e-86d1-4e35e864e22d

awh you have the cutest baby Silas!! i'm praying mine is that cute :) wow. i've missed SO much! i didn't even know hospitals took pictures. pfft i'll just take em myself! no use in paying for em really. i'm a bit of a cheapy though hehe. i've already forgot what everyone was talking about! sooo much went on. i kept dreaming last night that my belly button popped out, but nope. it's still in there :( it's making me quite sad haha. OH OH OH...my and my hubby are going to do a maternity photo shoot on Sept 5th :):) i'm SOOO excited! i can't wait. anyways, how is everyone today? sorry if i missed something!!

Do you ladies know how much they charge for hospital pics? In my hospital pictures I looked horrible (as a baby) and I hope my son looks cuter than I did! lol :)

PS It's my due date!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations!! Hopefully that baby will make an appearance soon! So exciting! I can't wait to see some newborns!! :)

God I love Walmart!!!!

I thought you couldn't do this with professional photos? Well, I know if they sign over the copyright you can, but not sure if the hospital photos are like that ... :shrug:

Technically you're not supposed to BUT considering baby is a copy of you and the daddy....... People have been doing it for years. You can always do it at home too.

Silas, I don't blame you for using your own photos. Your picture is a lot better than the hospital one! Lol... :)

Silas, I don't blame you for using your own photos. Your picture is a lot better than the hospital one! Lol... :)

Lol, I know right! :wacko: I was so surprised when I saw the picture, wasn't sure it was my baby at first. Because he just does not look like that in any of the pictures we took .... :shrug:

awh you have the cutest baby Silas!! i'm praying mine is that cute :) wow. i've missed SO much! i didn't even know hospitals took pictures. pfft i'll just take em myself! no use in paying for em really. i'm a bit of a cheapy though hehe. i've already forgot what everyone was talking about! sooo much went on. i kept dreaming last night that my belly button popped out, but nope. it's still in there :( it's making me quite sad haha. OH OH OH...my and my hubby are going to do a maternity photo shoot on Sept 5th :):) i'm SOOO excited! i can't wait. anyways, how is everyone today? sorry if i missed something!!

Thank you! :flower:

And your baby will be adorable, I am sure. :thumbup:
When is a baby really not adorable? Lol

Lol... That's funny!

I didn't even allow them to take the pictures at the hospital. They came in and said "We're going to take Luke to have his hospital photos done now.", and I was like "No thank you.". They all looked at me like I was crazy! The lady told me I didn't have to purchase them either way. I figured it would be my luck that they would take the pictures and they'd be so good, I would want them. But of course, we didn't have the money. Lol...

Hi US mommies! What a wonderful thread! Thanks for getting it started...I'll have to join the FB page :wave:

My name is Tiffany and I am from Salt Lake City, UT. I'm 29 and DH is 35. We've been married for 1 1/2 years now and both expecting our first! We decided to stay team yellow so can't wait for little one to get here! Pregnancy is going really well, no complaints!

Hope you all suffering from the heat get some relief soon! It's hot here 95-100 but it's a dry heat so it's much more tolerable

xx

awh you have the cutest baby Silas!! i'm praying mine is that cute :) QUOTE]

Thank you! :flower:

And your baby will be adorable, I am sure. :thumbup:
When is a baby really not adorable? Lol

don't say that...lol. i've sadly seem some babies i had a hard time calling cute! i wanted to cause they were babies but they just weren't that adorable! lol.

Hi US mommies! What a wonderful thread! Thanks for getting it started...I'll have to join the FB page :wave:

My name is Tiffany and I am from Salt Lake City, UT. I'm 29 and DH is 35. We've been married for 1 1/2 years now and both expecting our first! We decided to stay team yellow so can't wait for little one to get here! Pregnancy is going really well, no complaints!

Hope you all suffering from the heat get some relief soon! It's hot here 95-100 but it's a dry heat so it's much more tolerable

xx

hi chipper! :) welcome to our thread. glad to have you. awh i envy you. i couldn't stay team yellow! i wanted to know too badly haha. plus i got a flash of his goodies so i knew right then wether i wanted it to stay a secret or not! lol. ahh i wish we had dry heat, but no. we have insane humidity!! ugh. it's terrible. thankfully Sept is right around the corner!! :)

UPDATE!!
Hi girls! i had a right scare earlier. little Trystin wasn't moving at all. scared me half to death. i tried every trick in the book but he just didn't wanna move. and he hadn't moved all day. so i was getting a little freaked. luckily i ate some cantaloupe and BAM he started wiggling and got the hiccups. i've never been so relieved in my whole life. scary thinking your LO could be hurt :/

Did you try poking him? Try poking a male when he's sleeping and that'll tick them off!

LOL tried snuggling with DH earlier, belly was in the way, I said "Hun, I'm sorry but there is another man between us, you'll have to share me." DH just busted up laughing.

I'm from South Carolina too. DH is in the Marine Corps so I have not been in SC for almost 5 years.

My DH was in the Marines when we met (I am from Beaufort, right next to Parris Island) he got out shortly after we married and hated civilian life. He was considering re-enlisting into the Marines but the wait list was too long. I miss my home dearly!! We moved here to OK in Jan and I miss home.

UPDATE!!
Hi girls! i had a right scare earlier. little Trystin wasn't moving at all. scared me half to death. i tried every trick in the book but he just didn't wanna move. and he hadn't moved all day. so i was getting a little freaked. luckily i ate some cantaloupe and BAM he started wiggling and got the hiccups. i've never been so relieved in my whole life. scary thinking your LO could be hurt :/

I've been a little worried about this today...I've tried the things I know. I don't have any cantaloupe in the house, maybe I'll try an apple to see that that can get baby moving LOL... not sure at what point I should be concerned enough to call the Dr. on call :shrug:

Glad he got active for you!!

xx

hi chipper! :) welcome to our thread. glad to have you. awh i envy you. i couldn't stay team yellow! i wanted to know too badly haha. plus i got a flash of his goodies so i knew right then wether i wanted it to stay a secret or not! lol. ahh i wish we had dry heat, but no. we have insane humidity!! ugh. it's terrible. thankfully Sept is right around the corner!! :)

I wasn't too sure about team yellow at first, but DH really wanted not find out so I went with it and now the excitement of finding out is building! I was worried at our ultra sound wether I would be able to tell or not, and I couldn't at all so team yellow we stayed LOL
Sept is around the corner, hope it comes quick for you!!!

Did you try poking him? Try poking a male when he's sleeping and that'll tick them off!

LOL tried snuggling with DH earlier, belly was in the way, I said "Hun, I'm sorry but there is another man between us, you'll have to share me." DH just busted up laughing.

LOL, that is hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"