U.S 3rd tri mommies!

I wasn't too sure about team yellow at first, but DH really wanted not find out so I went with it and now the excitement of finding out is building! I was worried at our ultra sound wether I would be able to tell or not, and I couldn't at all so team yellow we stayed LOL
Sept is around the corner, hope it comes quick for you!!!

UPDATE!!
Hi girls! i had a right scare earlier. little Trystin wasn't moving at all. scared me half to death. i tried every trick in the book but he just didn't wanna move. and he hadn't moved all day. so i was getting a little freaked. luckily i ate some cantaloupe and BAM he started wiggling and got the hiccups. i've never been so relieved in my whole life. scary thinking your LO could be hurt :/

I've been a little worried about this today...I've tried the things I know. I don't have any cantaloupe in the house, maybe I'll try an apple to see that that can get baby moving LOL... not sure at what point I should be concerned enough to call the Dr. on call :shrug:

Glad he got active for you!!

ahh yeahh my little man wanted to be seen! he spread wide. so there was no way we could stay team yellow! plus i don't like the neutral stuff they have for babies. too much yellow and white. i like variety! lol. but i'm picky! :)

yeahh it was scary. i wasn't sure when to call either. i knew if he hadn't moved by tonight i was calling! i definitely don't want anything to happen to him. poor baby. let me know if your LO started wriggling around!! Trystin hasn't stopped moving since then. i think he was probably sleeping. hehe.

LOL tried snuggling with DH earlier, belly was in the way, I said "Hun, I'm sorry but there is another man between us, you'll have to share me." DH just busted up laughing.

hehehe that is hilarious!! i should say that to my OH sometime :) he know has it in his head that he can "exam" my cervix to see if i'm doing ok. :rofl:
i tell him he's insane but he insists that i let him try. i told him he's not allowed anywhere near my hoo hoo with his hands!!

LOL tried snuggling with DH earlier, belly was in the way, I said "Hun, I'm sorry but there is another man between us, you'll have to share me." DH just busted up laughing.

hehehe that is hilarious!! i should say that to my OH sometime :) he know has it in his head that he can "exam" my cervix to see if i'm doing ok. :rofl:
i tell him he's insane but he insists that i let him try. i told him he's not allowed anywhere near my hoo hoo with his hands!!

Ask him for his medical degree and then MAYBE you'll let him! :haha: (LOL like all Dr's know what they are doing down there anyway!)

Ask him for his medical degree and then MAYBE you'll let him! :haha: (LOL like all Dr's know what they are doing down there anyway!)

you should see this man in the DR's office while we're waiting. we've had to throw away so many of those PAP smear brushes because he likes to play with them! he tried to bring one home once to use on me. i made him throw it away. lol. he's like a 3 yr old!!

Oh I understand! Before we got pregnant, DH wouldn't go down a toy aisle. Now I won't go with him because he turns all of them on!

:rofl: that's too funny. Men turn into such children when they have their own!! i think it's their excuse to act silly haha. but i adore it. i think it's funny and cute. mine actually likes to pick out the little baby clothes before i get a chance to! he's like "no wait, i'm still looking" haha

I swear they can get worse than we can.

You have to understand something though. My DH is 47! They NEVER grow up! PPHHTT at least he'll bug Charlie more after awhile and leave me be a bit more. MAYBE Charlie will get his jokes, some one has to!

my OH is going to be 31 this year!! lol. believe me, i know. they never grow up. but hey, that means he'll play on the floor with Trystin! and he's gonna do all the sports stuff with him. i'll just be the cheerleader/mommy :)

hey ladies im from salt lake city, utah :)

My dh is the same way with toys and at the drs office, one day at the drs he even took the doppler and put it to his chest and was like, "Babe...you should be worried, I can't hear my heartbeat." at that exact moment my dr walked in and started laughing, i was all embarrassed and whats bad is my dr told me dont worry about it cause men do it all the time LOL!

I have the world's wiggly-est baby the past few days! but the heat is KILLING me. I have a heat rash covering my body and I'm so freaking sick. I can't wait for September!

UPDATE!!
Hi girls! i had a right scare earlier. little Trystin wasn't moving at all. scared me half to death. i tried every trick in the book but he just didn't wanna move. and he hadn't moved all day. so i was getting a little freaked. luckily i ate some cantaloupe and BAM he started wiggling and got the hiccups. i've never been so relieved in my whole life. scary thinking your LO could be hurt :/

I've been a little worried about this today...I've tried the things I know. I don't have any cantaloupe in the house, maybe I'll try an apple to see that that can get baby moving LOL... not sure at what point I should be concerned enough to call the Dr. on call :shrug:

Glad he got active for you!!

[/QUOTE] ahh yeahh my little man wanted to be seen! he spread wide. so there was no way we could stay team yellow! plus i don't like the neutral stuff they have for babies. too much yellow and white. i like variety! lol. but i'm picky! :)

yeahh it was scary. i wasn't sure when to call either. i knew if he hadn't moved by tonight i was calling! i definitely don't want anything to happen to him. poor baby. let me know if your LO started wriggling around!! Trystin hasn't stopped moving since then. i think he was probably sleeping. hehe.[/QUOTE]

baby did start wriggley around tons thank goodness! phew!

as far as clothes for nuetral, I agree, but I just figured I could go shopping afterwards plus I know the grandparents are waiting to go crazy shopping after baby gets here so I'm not worried about have boy/girl clothes :)

hey ladies im from salt lake city, utah :)

My dh is the same way with toys and at the drs office, one day at the drs he even took the doppler and put it to his chest and was like, "Babe...you should be worried, I can't hear my heartbeat." at that exact moment my dr walked in and started laughing, i was all embarrassed and whats bad is my dr told me dont worry about it cause men do it all the time LOL!

OMG!! I'm from Salt Lake too! Crazy!

UPDATE!!

Wow the same thing happened to me yesterday! I actually ended up at the hospital because my baby wasn't moving for over 4 hours (So out of character for him!!) Anyways when I got there they hooked me up to the monitor and apparently he was in a sleep cycle! he woke up and started kicking like crazy like half an hour after I got there. It was really scary though I didn't know babies actually slept for that long, I think maybe he is saving his energy for the birth?? Hopefully lol :)

Hi girls! how is everyone doing todayy? i'm ok. just can't seem to get up any energy at all! it's terrible. i've tried eating and everything but nope. no luck. ugh!! buuut it did start raining! so maybe we'll get some heat relief! i'm praying anyways. my OH comes home tomorrow!! omg omg omg i'm sooo excited! i've missed him a TON! so tomorrow i may not be on all that much since i gotta clean up the house!! awh, my puppy is cuddling with me. she's so cute. :) oh and glad i'm not the only one with scares from their LO! glad everyone's babies started wriggling. mine hasn't stopped!! but i love it :)

Hi girls! how is everyone doing todayy? i'm ok. just can't seem to get up any energy at all! it's terrible. i've tried eating and everything but nope. no luck. ugh!! buuut it did start raining! so maybe we'll get some heat relief! i'm praying anyways. my OH comes home tomorrow!! omg omg omg i'm sooo excited! i've missed him a TON! so tomorrow i may not be on all that much since i gotta clean up the house!! awh, my puppy is cuddling with me. she's so cute. :) oh and glad i'm not the only one with scares from their LO! glad everyone's babies started wriggling. mine hasn't stopped!! but i love it :)

Glad your OH is coming home soon and for the rain for you!

I'm just getting motivated for the day myself...I am going to go tackle putting our LO's crib together Yay!

32 weeks today!! 5 more till my c-section!

YAAAAAAAY!!! :happydance: i'm so excited for you! i still have almost 10 weeks till i'm induced! :( too long in my opinion hehe.

Enjoy it while it lasts hun, there will be no more babies for me, I'll miss this!

i get to have 2 more babies :) well...hopefully! i want another boy and a little girl!

Glad your OH is coming home soon and for the rain for you!

I'm just getting motivated for the day myself...I am going to go tackle putting our LO's crib together Yay!

thank you! the heat was actually bearable today. i had a bit of a scare though, so i didn't get to clean. i was having terrible stomach pains and BH but since they were happening together i thought i was having contractions. it was soo bad! and my back was killing me. i almost went to the ER but luckily they stopped and i feel SO much better! soo cleaning tomorrow hopefully!!

Glad everything turned out good as far as the pains and such! Good luck with your cleaning tomorrow! It's back to work for the week for me, Yuck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->