U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Glad everything turned out good as far as the pains and such! Good luck with your cleaning tomorrow! It's back to work for the week for me, Yuck!

thank you!! i was really scared for awhile there. since it's my first i have NO clue what anything means!! lol. so i was pretty freaked. but Trystin has been wiggling around and having fun in there all day so i'm not too worried :)

ewh work! no fun!! i quit both my jobs when i was about...8 weeks pregnant. mainly cause it involved lifting and alot of cleaning supplies. and then me and OH moved. so i HAD to!

So have we discussed baby plans yet?

This is what I'm talking about, my plans

I'm having a c-section
I'm 100% breastfeeding
I'm cloth diapering
I'm co-sleeping for the most part
He's getting a circumcision
He's getting all vaccinations
I'll baby wear as much as I can

What are you're plans with your LO? (yes I know, they can change at last minute!)

I am 33wks today with Babe #3 in 4 years. My birth/parenting plans are as follows:

Unassisted Home/Waterbirth at home just like with my other 2 kiddos
Cloth Diapering just like the other 2
No Vax's just like with the other 2
This one is a girl, but our DS is not cut (circ'ed), and no future Sons will be either (Dh is STILL mad at his mother for having it done to him)
Co sleeping along with the other 2
Vegan/Organic living
Baby Wearing

So, nothing out of the ordinary around here, LOL.

GOOD PLANS! :)

mine include:

induction at 39 weeks (voluntarily)
100% breastfeeding
disposable diapers
he's definitely getting a circumcision
all vaccinations
and skin to skin contact only in the hospital. no clothes till we go home!

what's co-sleeping? :/

Co-sleeping is where baby sleeps in the same bed as you. There are ways to do it safely.

ooh duuhhh!! i'm so clueless sometimes. i won't be doing that. i'll be having the bassinet right next to me though. OH won't allow me to let Trystin in the bed with us. but i'll probably cheat when he's gone at work.

ooh duuhhh!! i'm so clueless sometimes. i won't be doing that. i'll be having the bassinet right next to me though. OH won't allow me to let Trystin in the bed with us. but i'll probably cheat when he's gone at work.

lol Most mommies 'cheat' hun. I'm doing the co-sleeping bit since I'm recovering from a c-section and nursing, makes it all so much easier. I do have a pack n' play for the bedroom though.

i'm gonna breastfeed but i'll pump to so my OH can help feed too. but we both toss and turn ALOT so idk if it'd be safe for him with both of us there. but if it's just me and trystin then i'll be more conscious of him.

i'm gonna breastfeed but i'll pump to so my OH can help feed too. but we both toss and turn ALOT so idk if it'd be safe for him with both of us there. but if it's just me and trystin then i'll be more conscious of him.

Totally understandable hun, the men don't have the intuition we do.

i agree! but i can't wait to get pictures of him sleeping on my OH's chest!! i've dreamed about that since i was like...uhm 12? lol. i'm a wierdo i know!

i agree! but i can't wait to get pictures of him sleeping on my OH's chest!! i've dreamed about that since i was like...uhm 12? lol. i'm a wierdo i know!

Not weird. I told you, you are normal! :haha: I plan on doing that too.

glad i'm not the only one!! lol. my OH thinks i'm crazy with all the stuff i do. i'm like come on it's my first baby! i'm allowed to go a bit crazy :)

glad i'm not the only one!! lol. my OH thinks i'm crazy with all the stuff i do. i'm like come on it's my first baby! i'm allowed to go a bit crazy :)

pphhtt wait till he's watching cartoons.... ALONE. Busted DH one day doing that.

oh no...one day my OH was late for work because he was watching Spongebob!!! lmao.

oh no...one day my OH was late for work because he was watching Spongebob!!! lmao.

NO!!!! Spongebob butthead is not allowed in my house. It's annoying at 6 am and its not educational lol.

haha normally we don't watch it either. i have NO clue why he was watching it before work. but i laughed so hard i couldn't breathe. i could just imagine him eating cereal and watching Spongebob then thinking "oh man i'm late for work" and he works on an oil rig...such a manly job for a spongebob watcher! lmao

My plans:

I'm having a vaginal birth, I will have an epidural (after I can take no more), no narcotic analgesics (I hate feeling "drunk")
I'm breastfeeding for the first three months. Then I'll formula feed with an organic formula. I teach elementary school.....pumping throughout the day is not an option.
I'm using disposables (did a lot of research, couldn't find enough of a pro for cloth to have me to scoop extra poo)
I'm having the baby in a bassinet in our room. The bassinet is a family one, used since my great grandfather. I'd be too afraid of rolling over on her if we co slept!
She'll get the necessary vaccinations to enter school. However, we will be spreading them out. No more than one per visit and nothing that the school won't require.
I'll do skin to skin after the birth and at home when visitors aren't there.

Hello Everyone! :flower: I currently live in Arkansas, moved here a year ago with my husband(military). Its good to see so many US ladies here. This is my 6th child but "Our" first. My husband is thrilled to be having a son. Looking forward to reading and keeping up with everyones journeys.

Hello! I'm Monique from California but have been living in Finland for the last 4 years. Married to a Finn and expecting #1 anytime now. Due date is Saturday...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->