U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Good Morning Ladies!
Delmeg I will be crossing my fingers for your body to get things started prior to your csection date.
Welcome 17thy, you have a beautiful bump!

I had my 32 wk appt yesterday and the Dr. did another ultrasound to measure how big he is getting. He went from 4lbs at 29 weeks to 5lbs 10oz at 32. When I showed concern about him being big and asked the Dr. if he thought it would be ok to deliver a big baby he just looked at me and said,"I think you'll be fine just Sore for awhile......." I didn't feel the need to laugh like he did but my husband did! This isn't my first child and the largest I have given birth to was 8lbs 9oz and to be honest she was the easiest with no pushing whatsoever, she came out on her own. But this baby seems to be in line to be larger than 9lbs if I go to 40 wks and I have broken my pelvis since I had a child last so I'm unsure of what to expect........ I guess it will all work out one way or another, we will see.

Thanks so much Wantabelly! :)

I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you that the growth scans are off. I'm kind of in the same position as you. We're expecting a 9+ lber. My first son was 8 lbs 14 oz, but he was via c-section at 38 weeks, so he would have been much bigger if I had gone to 40 weeks. I'm really nervous that I'm not going to be able to labor a baby of that size, since I've never experienced labor before. Does your doctor know that you have broken your pelvic bone since last giving birth? If not, I'd definitely ask what his/her views are on that. Good luck hunn! :)

I have no experience with bigger babies at all. My son was just 6lbs 7oz when he was born - of course that was at 38+1 but I imagine he wouldn't have gotten much bigger. I figure if I go full-term with this one she may end up being around 7lbs. But I doubt much bigger than that.

How is the day going for you ladies? Can't believe it is just 12pm!

Just heard about this on the news, it is just terrible!

https://www.kmbc.com/r/24685493/detail.html

Some people should just never be allowed to have children! :nope:

that is appaling. :growlmad: i can not stand when things like this happen. maybe someone should take away her food and locke her up. horrible!!!!!!

today has been too eventful for my liking already. and then i have to be at work at 4 am already exhausted. i don't want to goooooo! but i need the cash of course and just don't want to give up yet. but everyday i feel like this. 3 more shifts and i get 3 days off. can't wait! dentist on monday to get my teeth cleaned, then ultrasound to see the baby on tuesday! excited but i'm so tired after those type of appointments. my doctor's office is actually in the hospital i will be delivering at. always so busy and such a wait. and i swear everytime i have an appt my dr has to run out and deliver a baby. :wacko: i think i'm just tired and whiney today.

on a happy note though, my boss gave me some awesome baby stuff from his son yesterday. a chicco high chair that is practically brand new. i actually love it. also a bassinet with 4 extra sheets that is so cute! and an excersaucer. along with a box of blankets and bibs and stuff. i can be real picky and stuck up unfortunately. but this stuff rocks. so excited!

hope everyone else is having a great day! welcome to the new girls! :hugs: xoxo

Hey guys
Im leah, im from ohio.
My pregnany is going great! 30 weeks today!

What a horrible person she is. How could anyone do that?

that is appaling. :growlmad: i can not stand when things like this happen. maybe someone should take away her food and locke her up. horrible!!!!!!

today has been too eventful for my liking already. and then i have to be at work at 4 am already exhausted. i don't want to goooooo! but i need the cash of course and just don't want to give up yet. but everyday i feel like this. 3 more shifts and i get 3 days off. can't wait! dentist on monday to get my teeth cleaned, then ultrasound to see the baby on tuesday! excited but i'm so tired after those type of appointments. my doctor's office is actually in the hospital i will be delivering at. always so busy and such a wait. and i swear everytime i have an appt my dr has to run out and deliver a baby. :wacko: i think i'm just tired and whiney today.

on a happy note though, my boss gave me some awesome baby stuff from his son yesterday. a chicco high chair that is practically brand new. i actually love it. also a bassinet with 4 extra sheets that is so cute! and an excersaucer. along with a box of blankets and bibs and stuff. i can be real picky and stuck up unfortunately. but this stuff rocks. so excited!

Aw hon! I am sorry that work is such crap for you! :hugs: I hope it goes well for you.

And yay! for free stuff! I had 1 1/2 trash bags of clothes delivered to me last night! I am excited to see what all is in there, but I have put it off for fear I wont like anything ... and I would have to keep and use most of it because beggars can't be choosers, lol. I have no money so have to accept free stuff! But .. I am still excited for free stuff! :happydance:

That is so sad. :( I read an article a few weeks ago about an avian couple that was addicted to gaming, and starved their baby to death because they would play these online games (like World of Warcraft or something, lol..) for 24+ hours straight! Anyway, I don't understand why people choose to have and keep their children, if they don't care what happens to them?! :nope:

I'm sorry that work is getting to be such a pain in the butt for you. Hopefully, the time will fly by for you and you'll be taking your maternity leave in no time! :)

You got some awesome stuff from your boss!! I'm kind of jealous! I did receive an excersaucer when I had my first son, but he never liked it, so it's sitting in the shed. Lol... But, a highchair, bassinet, and excersaucer are three big ticket items! That was so nice of him to give them to you!! :)

I had 1 1/2 trash bags of clothes delivered to me last night! I am excited to see what all is in there, but I have put it off for fear I wont like anything ... and I would have to keep and use most of it because beggars can't be choosers, lol. I have no money so have to accept free stuff! But .. I am still excited for free stuff! :happydance:

Girl... You better go through those bags of clothes! You never know... you might love the stuff that's inside!! :) I guess I lucked out since I'm having another boy. I didn't really need to get much of anything for him. Just a double stroller, and I got that for a steal at a consignment shop a few months ago! :)

For those of you that are looking for baby clothes, baby gear, or anything for that matter. I don't know if it's all across the US, but here in Maryland we have Freecycle. It's a Yahoo group. You join it and then you have access to all kinds of stuff that people post as giveaways for free. Nothing costs anything! Everything is free! It's a way of people getting rid of the things they don't need anymore, and giving it to someone who could use it. The only catch is that you have to go pick up the items you request. Anyway, I got a stroller, toddler carseat, two baby gates, various different sizes of clothes, and all kinds of other odds and ends over the last two years from Freecycle. It's also great if you have things you'd like to get rid of. Granted, some of the things aren't in great shape, but the majority of the things I've picked up have been close to or in brand new condition. You can also request specific items, and people will respond to you if they have what your looking for. HTH. :)

Hi everyone. I'm finally on my 3rd tri and glad to see this thread. I am from NY, this is my first pregnancy and I feel great.

I also got loads of loot from friends who had baby girls. I will be doing alot of quick washing soon.

Hope for healthy babies for all of us!!

Welcome Millana!! :) And congratulations on your first baby!

sweet thread im from Texas but stuck in Va til my DH is outta the navy.

hi girls!!!! glad to see so many new faces! :) i've been a terrible bump buddy. barely getting on here! agh. but i've been SO busy. was stuck in a car all day today. blech. had sharp stabbing pains in my back after awhile so the last couple hours were hell!! doesn't help that my bras are so darn tight even though i've gone up a size AND got one of those bra extenders!! ugh :( so i'm dealing with CONSTANT back pain. that and i've had the worst headache all day too. but good news is Trystin is still active!! everyday i thank God that he's still wiggling. last night he kept me up ALL night wiggling and kicking. tomorrow i'm going to hobby lobby to find some crafts and projects to do while chris is gone! gonna start finally decorating the baby room!!

i don't remember who mentioned the freecycle thing but we have that here too!! i LOVE it! i've gotten some good stuff from freecyclers :) definitely very helpful. everyone should look it up! you get some great free stuff. or craigslist. i found tons of almost brand new stuff for cheap!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->