U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Justagirlxx has finally gone into labor, after going 7 days past her due date! She posted a thread earlier today. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/397321-am-labor-7-days-overdue.html

hi girls! thank you for your comments!!

Silas; oh if you have a Hobby Lobby i got each letter for .99 cents a piece! and the paint was 3.99 a tube. plus we got all these little wooden sports things for .60 cents i think. and the door hanger was 3.99!! soo cheap :)

amandaawesome; thank you!! if you have a Hobby Lobby go there! they are cheap and have TONS of ideas!!

we're hanging everything up today. so i'll be taking pictures soon!!

Justagirlxx has finally gone into labor, after going 7 days past her due date! She posted a thread earlier today. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/397321-am-labor-7-days-overdue.html

Yay for babies! :happydance:
Maybe that means she is unknowingly sending you "labor dust"! :winkwink:

hi girls! thank you for your comments!!

Silas; oh if you have a Hobby Lobby i got each letter for .99 cents a piece! and the paint was 3.99 a tube. plus we got all these little wooden sports things for .60 cents i think. and the door hanger was 3.99!! soo cheap :)

amandaawesome; thank you!! if you have a Hobby Lobby go there! they are cheap and have TONS of ideas!!

we're hanging everything up today. so i'll be taking pictures soon!!

I will look and see if we have one close or not - not so sure we do. But I would love to be able to create some cute little decorations for the kid's room since we live in apartments and can't paint or anything really fun like that.

If you want to go even cheaper, we did Luke's letters with spray paint. Only $0.99 a can at Wal-Mart!! :) Just took them outside and sprayed them on newspaper. SO easy!! Of course if you want them to look really fancy like Trystin's, then you probably have to use a brush to paint them! Lol... Ours are just green! :(

Silas; yeahh we live in an apt too so no painting :( so i have to make up for it with wall decals and decorations! lol. but i don't mind. gives me something to do when i'm bored!

delmeg; we would have done that but we wanted em Bronco's colors cause that's kinda what we're doing Trystin's room in. besides sports. cause it's hubby's fave team!! haha.

Weeell, the nearest Hobby Lobby is 37 miles away, lol.

& I am not against spray painting either. :)

love this thread... sorry its too late for me

Delmeg, I hope you get your VBAC -- thinking positive thoughts. Now going to read up on Justagirl

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/kalin_mj/kalin177.jpg
my 29 week bump!! :)

thank you Silas!! :) i feel soo big but i know i'm really not that big at all!

If you want to go even cheaper, we did Luke's letters with spray paint. Only $0.99 a can at Wal-Mart!! :) Just took them outside and sprayed them on newspaper. SO easy!! Of course if you want them to look really fancy like Trystin's, then you probably have to use a brush to paint them! Lol... Ours are just green! :(

I miss Wal Marts!!><

Husby and I took some photos in a local Blummen field! :D :D 29 weeks 1 day!!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs305.snc4/40613_460369805519_508415519_6742642_1861714_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs260.snc4/40331_460364245519_508415519_6742475_3983583_n.jpg

Ok if you need craft paint, hit up Walmart! They have the acrylic stuff for 98 cents a bottle and there are no fumes. BUT if you really want to seal them and make them shiny, have you OH"s hose them down with lacquer

I'm a craft-a-holic!

You know.. We spent all day looking for some type of accents for my shower invites.. I am making them by hand and using the photo to the left as the center pic.. All I wanted was a bag of damn rhinestones to put on the corners of the center mat!!! I did find some good German cookies that I've never had before, got a box of hello Kitty cereal from a German store kind of like a WalMart, and a lot of weird looks when I asked if they had a scrapbooking section in German... ><

You know.. We spent all day looking for some type of accents for my shower invites.. I am making them by hand and using the photo to the left as the center pic.. All I wanted was a bag of damn rhinestones to put on the corners of the center mat!!! I did find some good German cookies that I've never had before, got a box of hello Kitty cereal from a German store kind of like a WalMart, and a lot of weird looks when I asked if they had a scrapbooking section in German... ><

Do they have anywhere that sells beads where you're at? They might have some there.

Tried that as well... Babies R Us.. Craft stores.. We did manage to find the mat paper at one store.. We got a few things from the BX on base. It's all stupid Martha Stewart stuff.. 25 bucks for 8 small things of glitter... Nutso!!! I've tried everywhere.. My husband even went on a bedazzler hunt for a bit today!! LOL!!

Tried that as well... Babies R Us.. Craft stores.. We did manage to find the mat paper at one store.. We got a few things from the BX on base. It's all stupid Martha Stewart stuff.. 25 bucks for 8 small things of glitter... Nutso!!! I've tried everywhere.. My husband even went on a bedazzler hunt for a bit today!! LOL!!

I hate Martha. She's EVERYWHERE!!!! Maybe trying to make up for that time and loss of money from being in prison! :haha:

I hate Martha. She's EVERYWHERE!!!! Maybe trying to make up for that time and loss of money from being in prison! :haha:

HAHAHAHAHA!! I told my husband something similar this afternoon.. I was going on a rant... LOL!!!

I must have ticked Charlie off or he's having a blast in there! Boy is on super wiggle mode today! Maybe he's paying me back for waking him up this morning?

Okay as promised....finished my nursery today! Here are pics. Still have to get essentials (diapers etc) but the major infrastructure is in. Woo!

It's not super elaborate but it is perfect for us and our little man. :baby:

Attachments

• roomfinal1.jpg
    roomfinal1.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
  • roomfinal2.jpg
    roomfinal2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 5
  • roomfinal3.jpg
    roomfinal3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 5
  • roomfinal4.jpg