U.S 3rd tri mommies!

thanks girls!! me and OH worked hard on it.
MommyMichele; i try to get alot of stuff done but most of what needs to be done has to do with our bills blech. like we STILL need to pay our almost month overdue water bill. asked OH nicely to get the money order and i'd pay for it...never happened. we were supposed to go do laundry today...didn't happen either!! and i ask a million times. he just says "ok tomorrow" urgh!! wtf? :( and idk how long they are staying. i think at least until a couple months after baby is born. but i honestly don't mind because she helps me soo much when my OH is out of town for work!!

Better keep on him about that hun!

Here's a few pics of things I've gotten done in the baby's room.

Getting a little more taped off
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301473.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301476.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301472.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301477.jpg
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301475.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Home%20Improve/S6301478.jpg

It's coming along really nice! I'm proud of myself! I did stop working on it a couple days ago but I think I'll work on it again tomorrow. Depends on how I feel when I get up, been super tired lately!

Oh and in 2 hours, I have 30 FREAKING DAYS LEFT till my c-section! :happydance:

MommyMichele- Mmm... That sounds really good!! :) I wouldn't mind making a trip to Olive Garden tomorrow! Lol... I don't really think I want to spend all that time heating up my kitchen! :)

MommyMichele- Mmm... That sounds really good!! :) I wouldn't mind making a trip to Olive Garden tomorrow! Lol... I don't really think I want to spend all that time heating up my kitchen! :)

lol see if you can request extra basil and oregano, not sure if you can though!

Just wondering ladies - are we all going to keep in touch once these babies are born? I haven't been in 1st Tri or 2nd Tri for these US Mommies threads - but the one in BabyClub sort of died out and no one really talks on it much. I have taken a rather liking to a few of you ladies and would like to stay in touch once we all have babies and what not ... maybe I'll just add you all on facebook? May be easier than worrying about keeping touch on here in the end ... what do you ladies think??

@MommyMichele - I love the nursery! It is gorgeous hon!
@frsttimemommy - I love the wall hangings! They turned out great - you are giving me motivation here lol.

Just wondering ladies - are we all going to keep in touch once these babies are born? I haven't been in 1st Tri or 2nd Tri for these US Mommies threads - but the one in BabyClub sort of died out and no one really talks on it much. I have taken a rather liking to a few of you ladies and would like to stay in touch once we all have babies and what not ... maybe I'll just add you all on facebook? May be easier than worrying about keeping touch on here in the end ... what do you ladies think??

I totally agree with you Silas! I look forward to jumping on this thread everyday and checking in on my fellow mamas-to-be! :) I feel like I stalk this thread all day long! Lol...

I haven't checked on any of the other US Mommies threads though. Plus, I don't know any of the girls over there, like I know you all. Even though I'm due today, I know the majority of you have at least another month to go. I think I'm going to hang out in this thread even after I have the baby, to see how your all doing! :)

I think FB is a good idea. :thumbup: At least until we all have our LO's and can all move over to Baby Club. I already have a few of you on FB, but for those of you that don't have me, you can find me by searching Meagan Raghunanan. My profile picture is my son wearing an orange shirt, sitting in his highchair.

:wohoo: TODAY IS MY DUE DATE!!! :wohoo:

DH got home last night and said the bedroom was too hot, so he was going to sleep on the sofa. I said fine by me! That way I have more room! Lol... So, I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 10:30 this morning!! I haven't gotten that much sleep in over a month! And I only woke up to pee twice, which as we all know is remarkable! I woke up feeling great! My body isn't aching like it was yesterday, and I feel really well rested. I told DH he should sleep on the sofa every night until I have the baby! Haha...

Honestly though, I'm hoping this is a good sign. I've heard of a few girls on here that just woke up one day feeling really great and within 24 hours they went into labor!! :happydance: My friends and family are making bets that I go into labor on Tuesday though. It's a full moon on that day, and apparently a LOT of women go into labor on the full moon. I don't know how true that is though. :-k

So, how is everyone else doing today?

I totally agree with you Silas! I look forward to jumping on this thread everyday and checking in on my fellow mamas-to-be! :) I feel like I stalk this thread all day long! Lol...

I haven't checked on any of the other US Mommies threads though. Plus, I don't know any of the girls over there, like I know you all. Even though I'm due today, I know the majority of you have at least another month to go. I think I'm going to hang out in this thread even after I have the baby, to see how your all doing! :)

I think FB is a good idea. :thumbup: At least until we all have our LO's and can all move over to Baby Club. I already have a few of you on FB, but for those of you that don't have me, you can find me by searching Meagan Raghunanan. My profile picture is my son wearing an orange shirt, sitting in his highchair.

I searched your name but nothing is coming up for me! :wacko:

But if I find you my name is Kala Dieckhoff and if not maybe you could search me? Lol. I will keep trying different things until I find you though ... haha, I sound like a stalker :haha:

:wohoo: TODAY IS MY DUE DATE!!! :wohoo:

DH got home last night and said the bedroom was too hot, so he was going to sleep on the sofa. I said fine by me! That way I have more room! Lol... So, I couldn't believe it when I woke up at 10:30 this morning!! I haven't gotten that much sleep in over a month! And I only woke up to pee twice, which as we all know is remarkable! I woke up feeling great! My body isn't aching like it was yesterday, and I feel really well rested. I told DH he should sleep on the sofa every night until I have the baby! Haha...

Honestly though, I'm hoping this is a good sign. I've heard of a few girls on here that just woke up one day feeling really great and within 24 hours they went into labor!! :happydance: My friends and family are making bets that I go into labor on Tuesday though. It's a full moon on that day, and apparently a LOT of women go into labor on the full moon. I don't know how true that is though. :-k

So, how is everyone else doing today?

Yay for the due date!!!! :happydance:
Maybe baby will be a big surprise and actually come today? I say that with you feeling so good if may just be a sign! As for Tuesday, well that could be likely. Either way - lets hope he comes soon! :D

I searched your name but nothing is coming up for me! :wacko:

But if I find you my name is Kala Dieckhoff and if not maybe you could search me? Lol. I will keep trying different things until I find you though ... haha, I sound like a stalker :haha:

That's weird. I've had quite a few girls find me on there own. I'll hop on in a bit and search for you.

I totally forgot to add that I lost a little bit of my mucus plug last night before I got in the tub, and I just lost some more about an hour ago when I went in to use the bathroom. Hopefully, that's a good sign! :)

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1306290029#!/profile.php?id=1306290029&v=info

I think this link should help you find me. My profile picture is of my son and a little girl - it says "Flirt" on it. Hope this works, as I can't find you. Lol

Please send me some Labor :dust: ladies...im due in the AM!!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Here's some for the rest of you due! https://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j179/sweetpeachs2001/1266317934_s.gif

I totally forgot to add that I lost a little bit of my mucus plug last night before I got in the tub, and I just lost some more about an hour ago when I went in to use the bathroom. Hopefully, that's a good sign! :)

I would surely say so! Although sometimes it does not mean anything - but with it being your due date I am sure it means more than nothing! :)

delmeg, sounds good!!! At least progress is being made. I would think with it being your EDD, that it would!

...i lost mine at 37+3 :wacko: but since your on w/ your D-day, i would say its likely! :yipee:

PLEASE TAKE ME WITH YOU IF YOU GO INTO LABOR!!!!!!

delmeg, sounds good!!! At least progress is being made. I would think with it being your EDD, that it would!

...i lost mine at 37+3 :wacko: but since your on w/ your D-day, i would say its likely! :yipee:

I definitely will! I was thinking about you all night last night. Praying that you go into labor on your own and don't need that induction. I'm kind of surprised I've gone this far, since it's my second baby. But either way, at least I know he'll be big and healthy! :)

I definitely will! I was thinking about you all night last night. Praying that you go into labor on your own and don't need that induction. I'm kind of surprised I've gone this far, since it's my second baby. But either way, at least I know he'll be big and healthy! :)

Aww. thank you! :friends:
Ive been thinking about you too! and i think your LO is going to come soon! :cloud9:

ITS A DEAL! I will take you with me if i go, and if you go you can take me! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->