U.S 3rd tri mommies!

great nursery!!! it's soooo cute and simple. i adore it :)

agh i would die without wal mart and hobby lobby!! they are my lifesavers! i go to wal mart like all the time. we went last night to do some grocery shopping...holy crap! i've never seen it sooo crowded. we waited in line for like 30 min before we checked out. and that was like 9 at night!

wow, that's wierd!! i don't think i could live there lol. i would get super bored!

wow, that's wierd!! i don't think i could live there lol. i would get super bored!

I know! That's why I hate Sunday's in the US! Lol... Because almost everywhere closes at 6pm. :(

yes ma'am!! it's irritating lol. OMG i'm getting sooo annoyed. i bought some clothes off ebay LAST WEEK and they STILL aren't here!!! :growlmad: darn stupid crap. lol. and i still need to organize the closet. ugh. can you say PROCRASTINATION?! :)

I procrastinate all the time ... I am terrible about it. But you really can't do much without the clothes, right? Because if you went for it now then you would probably just have to re-do everything after the new batch of clothes arrive because it wouldn't be right ... well, that is my reasoning lol.

My kids have to share a closet, and I have no idea how I am going to arrange that ... but have to move first for me to figure it out!

OMG i'm getting sooo annoyed. i bought some clothes off ebay LAST WEEK and they STILL aren't here!!! :growlmad: darn stupid crap. lol. and i still need to organize the closet. ugh. can you say PROCRASTINATION?! :)

Haha... Not yet! But if you aren't done in about 9-10 weeks, then I'll say it! Lol...

Same with me Silas. My boys will be sharing everything! Lol... Their room, their closet, their dresser, their toys. Lol... You name it!

hahaha well considering i haven't done anything or hardly anything in 29 weeks...i'll most likely wait till 38 to do anything!! :rofl:

Girl, don't count on it. I physically haven't been able to do much of anything for the past four weeks or so, because I'm just too damn big and uncomfortable. I figure I'll just finish everything around the house, when I get home from the hospital and DH is still on paternity leave! Lol...

yeahh i know. i get tired just THINKING about doing something. i've seriously never been so exhausted...and i'm only 29 weeks! haha. i'm about to tackle the closet though. we have TONS of clothes and no drawer space so i need to re organize and hang up some of it so i can have the drawer space for the onesies and such!

Hopefully you'll get a burst of energy later on. I got it with Luke around 35-36 weeks, and got a TON of stuff down around the house. So, I was counting on it this time around, and of course I never got it. :( Lol... That's my luck!

Marie, cute nursery!

Ladies, try small town mid west. EVERYTHING closes at 6 pm! Walmart is 3 miles away in the next town though!

LOL waiting till 38 weeks to get anything done isn't a good idea in my book. You could go into labor trying to get it all done, pop the baby out, come home, and nothing is done, you feel you have to do it and all you wanna do is rest! I do know how you feel though, but in this house, lol if I don't do it, it don't get done!

I'm challenging you ladies to get ONE productive thing done a day!

MommyMichele; you'll be happy to hear that i put up Trystin's decorations!! (i'll add the pics in a few) and i re-did his whole closet :) i was feeling very productive!

You don't have to challenge me. I have everything ready for the baby already! Lol... Of course, HAVING the baby would be a nice productive thing to get done tomorrow! :)

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/kalin_mj/tt.jpg
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/kalin_mj/t.jpg
the first is above his crib, the second is on the wall above the changing table :) the room isn't put together but that's how it'll go!!

MommyMichele; you'll be happy to hear that i put up Trystin's decorations!! (i'll add the pics in a few) and i re-did his whole closet :) i was feeling very productive!

Well it's about damned time!!! lol :haha: I generally try and make a list of 5 things that I want to get done in one day, if I don't finish, I do it the next day but if I do finish, I STOP! I deserve a break! Try doing that hun. Keep it simple!

Del have you tried https://www.scalinis.com/Bambino.htm ? I've seen lots of ladies go into labor within 48 of eating any version of that. It's basically the oregano and the basil combination! Feel like cooking or heading to Olive Garden tomorrow?

https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/kalin_mj/tt.jpg
https://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g13/kalin_mj/t.jpg
the first is above his crib, the second is on the wall above the changing table :) the room isn't put together but that's how it'll go!!

Nicely done!! Did ya kick MIL out yet? How long is she staying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->