U.S 3rd tri mommies!

mommymichelle, the nursery looks so good! i'm so impressed. have you done nurseries like this with all of the other kids before? i would love to see your pictures!

firsttime.... letters came out great on the wall. i'm hoping i do something productive between now and tuesday.i alwas have good intentions but then i'm so tired. and lazy. ha.

guppy lots of labor dust to youuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!

ok now i have to read back and see what i missed. weekends are so jam packed with work for me i can't keep up. then yesterday was one of my closest friend's son's 5th birthday. had to be up at 8 going to hunt down a present, then wrap said present, make out appearance at the birthday, and then straight to work for me. i thought i was going to fall over last night. either that or yell at the next person who asked me the 5 questions. when are you due.....and so on... LOL i am going to take pictures of my crib and what i have done today. i want to share! everyone should post pics of everything they have. LOL i have become so nosey. i just like to see what people have chosen and brands you like and stuff. i will add what all i have. granted a lot is hand me downs i do have a few things i got to buy new and am proud of! share your baby stuff with us!!

silas i had asked about facebook way back in the thread. i would love for any of you ladies on the thread to add me. my name is Amanda Pleasant Hoff. it's a bump pic and should be obvious!

Nope, never did a nursery with the older kids, never had the opportunity to. I really wish I could have!

Good luck to those of you do now!! Speedy deliveries and a fast recovery to you!

Well, I spent the whole day out walking and nothing happened. I guess bubs isn't ready to meet us yet. :( I had three people ask me today "When are you due?", and of course I had to say today. All I got was... "Oh, wow!". Lol... I guess that great feeling I had all day was for nothing. :(

Well, I spent the whole day out walking and nothing happened. I guess bubs isn't ready to meet us yet. :( I had three people ask me today "When are you due?", and of course I had to say today. All I got was... "Oh, wow!". Lol... I guess that great feeling I had all day was for nothing. :(

you have to go get comfy in your bed and think it really isn't gonna happen. THEN it will happen. :haha:

you have to go get comfy in your bed and think it really isn't gonna happen. THEN it will happen. :haha:

Try DTD :winkwink:
DH and i did that and lost TONS more of the plug!!! Couldn't believe it! Seriously, how much IS there?! :shrug: Every time we :sex: he always manages to knock something out! Its nuts! Its like he has the magic touch or something :haha:...guess its not too magical since im still pregnant tho! :rofl: We even walked around Wal*Mart afterwards. Nothing happened except for the annoying round ligament pain :wacko:

Guppy, your plug grows back! I've been losing mine in bits and pieces since last week and all I have to say is it's NASTY! I'm not a squeamish person but it makes me feel very unclean down there!

Del, next time some one asks you when you're due, look them dead in the eye with a straight face and ask "Due with what?" that'll shut them up!

Yeah, i know it grows back (been loosing bits since 29 weeks) but this is WAYY different. Im not sure when the growing back stops tho :shrug: lost the bulk of it at 37+3 and then today. So IDK. I am due tomorrow so the damn thing better not grow back! LOL

Yeah, i know it grows back (been loosing bits since 29 weeks) but this is WAYY different. Im not sure when the growing back stops tho :shrug: lost the bulk of it at 37+3 and then today. So IDK. I am due tomorrow so the damn thing better not grow back! LOL

Well, put your DH back to work. Remind him it's going to be 6 weeks before he gets any again! :haha:

I am from Lancaster, California. It is in southern cali. My pregnancy is going good. A bit of back pain but I feel so blessed to have made it this far.

:rofl: bahahaha, it was his idea (finally LOL)

tell him you're still in the mood and it's his fault. lol Put up or shut up! :haha:

lol He put the baby in there, he can help get it out!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love your mind set! :haha:

lol you should see me IRL!!! I have a big mouth and a big attitude and I'm only 5'1"!

Tell him what I said and see what he does!

Im only 5 foot 1 too, so i can just imagine ;) Ppl often underestimate small stature :haha:

He said "Hell yeah! I'll try to knock the fruit loose!" :rofl:

tell him you're still in the mood and it's his fault. lol Put up or shut up! :haha:

lol you should see me IRL!!! I have a big mouth and a big attitude and I'm only 5'1"!

Im only 5 foot 1 too, so i can just imagine ;) Ppl often underestimate small stature :haha:

OMG... Ya'll are crazy!! Haha... :haha:

Well he's not doing a good job of it is he? You're still posting! :haha:

Well he's not doing a good job of it is he? You're still posting! :haha:

Im multi-tasking :rofl: JK!

Welcome MattsMomm!! :) How far along are you?

Thanks! I just turned 27 weeks!!! We are so excited!! :happydance:We never thought we were gonna be able to get pg without big time help due to a diagnosis of PCOS and from having a prior late term miscarriage, but he is doin good an on his way here!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->