U.S 3rd tri mommies!

:rofl: bahahaha, it was his idea (finally LOL)

tell him you're still in the mood and it's his fault. lol Put up or shut up! :haha:

lol He put the baby in there, he can help get it out!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I love your mind set! :haha:

lol you should see me IRL!!! I have a big mouth and a big attitude and I'm only 5'1"!

Tell him what I said and see what he does!

Im only 5 foot 1 too, so i can just imagine ;) Ppl often underestimate small stature :haha:

He said "Hell yeah! I'll try to knock the fruit loose!" :rofl:

Well he's not doing a good job of it is he? You're still posting! :haha:

Im multi-tasking :rofl: JK!

ass! :haha:

Welcome MattsMomm!! :) How far along are you?

Thanks! I just turned 27 weeks!!! We are so excited!! :happydance:We never thought we were gonna be able to get pg without big time help due to a diagnosis of PCOS and from having a prior late term miscarriage, but he is doin good an on his way here!!

Took us 3 years to get to this point hun, I know how you feel!

:dance:https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/smturdo/TTC%20or%20PG%20Blinkies/Wannabe%20Mommies/labour4btz.gif IM DUE TODAY!https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/smturdo/TTC%20or%20PG%20Blinkies/Wannabe%20Mommies/labour4btz.gif :dance:

THANKS!!! :flower:

https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/smturdo/TTC%20or%20PG%20Blinkies/Wannabe%20Mommies/labour4btz.gifOkay, lets both go into LaBoR now!!!!https://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b322/smturdo/TTC%20or%20PG%20Blinkies/Wannabe%20Mommies/labour4btz.gif

How are you feeling today hunn? Any signs of anything?

DH and I took your advice last night and DTD. I felt a few twinges afterwards for a bit, but not much. Then, I woke up this morning and lost more of my plug. Still not a lot, but some. Now it's just a waiting game I guess. :(

Well that is great news sweetie! :dance:
I knew the dirty would work :winkwink: HAHA
You HAVE to be making some progress tho! :D

No signs...i dont think so. I did have a sharp pain near my lady garden that lasted for a few second, but it never went to the rest of my bump and it never came back, so it must have been LO hitting a nerve :( No BHs, not contractions, not nothing :wacko:

HOPE WE BOTH GO SPONTANIOUSLY *today*!!!!!

....after i eat some breakfast because i am STARVING! :haha:

Good luck today ladies! I'll check in on you later! I'm off to bed!

I hope it happens for you ladies today! Happy Due Day Guppy! :happydance:

My body is aching so much today as went to the state fair last night and walked around for hours. :wacko: But my little guy enjoyed himself - as we were leaving the fair all he did was babble lol. Of course, it was all "dadadadadaddad ... jibberish .... dadadadadada" haha. But he was in a good mood. :)

Awww... I bet that was fun! I love when my little man is so happy he just starts talking up a storm! Even if I can't understand half of it! Lol... I did a ton of walking yesterday as well, but it didn't do much. It was SO hot out though! Ugh... :( This weeks forecast looks a lot nicer though. Between 70°-85° all week, so it should be a nice 'cool' day when I deliver! :)

Here's my 40+1 week belly picture. Hopefully, it'll be my last! [-o<

Guppy, where is your belly pic? :shrug:

Attachments

• Pregnancy Pictures 003.jpg
    Pregnancy Pictures 003.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
:dohh: Forgot! Maybe this will be the last days of my preggo brain! :haha:
Will post it soon :D

btw, you have a FANTASTIC bump! I love it!

Aww, i see you have a bassinett too :cloud9: my is very similar but in blue :)

Yes, it's the same bassinet we used with my first son. It's the Fisher Price Rainforest theme. We have the matching swing, high chair, and jumperoo as well. I'm just hoping this baby gets more use out of the bassinet then Luke did. He ended up co-sleeping, because he'd scream bloody murder if I laid him in the bassinet after nursing. So, I really only used it for naps when he was little, and middle of the night diaper changes, thanks to the night light! :)

I should probably take more bump pictures - but I just don't have a flattering bump. Its more flab than anything, lol. Well I shouldn't say that - you can tell I am pregnant. Maybe I am just picky? But either way - its definitely not as defined as your bump delmeg! Does your tummy hurt at all or itch a lot? Your bump looks so far out that it could be uncomfortable.

Here is my 40 week Due Date Bumpage! :dance:

40weeksgood.jpg

Silas, i hate how my stomach looks naked (too many stretchies :cry:) but i found a nice form fitting shirt. Defines the bump without the ugliness LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->