U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Silas - That would be amazing! I hope it happens that way for me, and soon! Lol... My dad keeps posting on my FB, that I'm going to have the baby between Friday and Sunday! I don't know why, but he's convinced that's when it will happen! :)

delmeg (and Honey :friends:) - hope we all go into labor TODAY and we have quick labors!!!

Has anyone ever experienced being induced with Cytotec (mysoprostol)? Or know of anyone who has and what they thought about their experience?

Silas - That would be amazing! I hope it happens that way for me, and soon! Lol... My dad keeps posting on my FB, that I'm going to have the baby between Friday and Sunday! I don't know why, but he's convinced that's when it will happen! :)

Mind you I had a 15 hour labor - but with you being overdue I am sure if LO started coming he wouldn't take that long to arrive. :thumbup:

Mind you I had a 15 hour labor - but with you being overdue I am sure if LO started coming he wouldn't take that long to arrive. :thumbup:

I'm just worried, because my body has never experienced labor before. With Luke being breech and a big boy, they scheduled a c-section for 38+1 weeks. I never got dilated, never felt a contraction (even though they said I was having mild ones, when I arrived for the surgery), and my body never did anything on it's own. So, I'm sure my body thinks this is me having my first baby. Just because, I can't imagine going 4 days overdue with no progression, on your second baby. Doesn't make sense to me?! :shrug:

Just read on Kalin's facebook that she is going to the ER per her doctor's orders. I hope everything is alright for her. :|

Delmeg - May mean you could be in for a long labor, but its not so bad if you are going to get pain meds. I mean, after my epidural I slept unless the nurses interrupted me. :shrug:

Just read on Kalin's facebook that she is going to the ER per her doctor's orders. I hope everything is alright for her. :|

I just saw that too :sad1: I really hope everything is okay! :hug:

...so are you Kala or Krystyl? I will add you to my FB :friends:

I hope she's alright as well. I commented and told her to keep us posted, so I hope she's able to. Do I have you on FB already Guppy? Lol... I can't keep track of all of the friend requests I've gotten in the last week. :blush:

I am Kala! ;)

Does anyone obsessively update their facebook like me? Like you gals will never have to second guess if I am in labor as unless my phone is forgotten at home I will be updating the entire time. :haha:

& pictures!

Haha, i check FB lots in the day :D
I am "Stephanie Kirsch" on FB for whoever wants to add me. I am wearing a blue, teal, and white stripped shirt :thumbup:

I don't have a cell phone to get on FB while I'm in the hospital. :( But, I'm going to try and bring my laptop and hopefully they have WiFi by now, so I'll be able to let everyone know whats going on. Obviously, I won't be able to be on the laptop if I am in labor though. Lol...

I will try my best to log on before I leave the house and post an "I'm on my way to the hospital" post. Just so ya'll don't worry.

I dont have the internet on my cell either. But we are going to bring our laptop in hopes that there is free WiFi there too. I will, however, be TxTing a couple of my BnB buddies and they are going to keep updating everyone. Probably either through my journal or creating a new thread- im not sure :shrug:

oh yeah, just to let everyone know, could you please refrain from saying anything on FB about my labor and such? I just dont want to get a million phone calls while im laboring. Thanks! Feel free to chat away on BnB tho :thumbup:

I don't have a cell phone to get on FB while I'm in the hospital. :( But, I'm going to try and bring my laptop and hopefully they have WiFi by now, so I'll be able to let everyone know whats going on. Obviously, I won't be able to be on the laptop if I am in labor though. Lol...

I will try my best to log on before I leave the house and post an "I'm on my way to the hospital" post. Just so ya'll don't worry.

Oh thats poo! :( But oh well - atleast we will know once you get back. & hopefully they do have wifi so you can get on atleast after you have the baby.

Hey ladies, I just posted this for fun over in the 3rd tri forum. I'm so bored, and I'll be interested to see what everyone thinks. Go vote! :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...fun-big-do-you-think-my-baby-weigh-birth.html

Where has everyone been all day?!? I'm lonely! :(

Hopefully, Guppy or Honey (or both) went into labor!! That would be a good excuse not to be on here! :) And the ONLY excuse I'll take at this point! I'm bored! :( Lol...

Nah, im still here. no labor :nope:

I went to the chiropractor after DH got home (hoping that may start something, but nope) then we drove to the Rochingham Mall in Salem, NH (its an hour drive away). I figured that would keep me active and occupied...but the walking and moving didnt work either. :nope:
to top that all of i am thrilled to announce that my last bump buddie (Ryder) has her LO while i was gone...she had a 40 minute labor from begining to end!!! :shock: that INCLUDED pushing! :shock: anyways, i am THRILLED for her...but also sad bc i no longer have "bump buddies" as they are all mamas and im not :sad1:

I'm sorry that nothing worked for you. :( It's like a waiting game that's enough to drive you crazy! Ah...

Awww... It's okay Guppy! I'll be your new Bump Buddy! We pretty much are anyway! Lol... My other bump buddy is exactly a week behind me (she is due on the 28th), and she lives in England. So, you can be my U.S. Bump Buddy for the next few days! :)

Awww... It's okay Guppy! I'll be your new Bump Buddy! We pretty much are anyway! Lol... My other bump buddy is exactly a week behind me (she is due on the 28th), and she lives in England. So, you can be my U.S. Bump Buddy for the next few days! :)

:hugs: thanks doll :friends:
Maybe we will deliver on the same day :dance:

...we havn't heard from honey all day, have we? Wonder if she's in labor? :shrug:

That would be so cool if we delivered on the same day!! :)

No, Honey hasn't been on all day. :( Her profile says she was on this morning at 7am, but not since. She did mention yesterday that she had her 3rd sweep and was having cramping, but never mentioned anything else. Hopefully, she's alright and just busy. I hope she updates us soon either way! :)

Hey ladies! Well after OH got home we had to run errands - and then when we got back I had to do my stupid homework. I hate Algebra so much. These are my last classes and I get my Associates degree but it isn't going so well! Gosh I just hope I pass at this point - not looking for any A+++ or anything to happen!! :(

I hope you overdue ladies are well! :hugs:

I'm trying to send you ladies all the labor vibes I can, I certainly don't ever need them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->