• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Guppy: I'm sorry nothing worked. I'm in the same boat as you but I had a good cry this morning and giving up, my induction is on Tuesday so I guess that's what's going to have to happen. I'm very depressed today though.

Delmeg - Is your husband African American? I was looking at your pics on facebook. Just wondering as my OH is African American & was curious.:blush:

Guppy: I'm sorry nothing worked. I'm in the same boat as you but I had a good cry this morning and giving up, my induction is on Tuesday so I guess that's what's going to have to happen. I'm very depressed today though.

I'm right there with you honey (hunny, Lol... :haha:)! I'm preparing myself for my c-section on Tuesday as well. I didn't pack a "c-section" hospital bag in the first place, so I'm going back and packing more things that I know I'll most likely need now. I'm also making arrangements for while I'm gone 4-5 days, rather then 1-2 days. :wacko: So, it's a bummer, but it is what it is. What time is your induction scheduled for on Tuesday? I have to be at the hospital at noon, and my surgery is scheduled for 2pm. :(

Delmeg - Is your husband African American? I was looking at your pics on facebook. Just wondering as my OH is African American & was curious.:blush:

Lol... Funny you ask. I was looking at your pictures on FB the other day, and was wondering the same thing! I was just too :blush: to ask! He is actually from Trinidad, so he's Pacific Islander. I knew Joseph got his gorgeous complexion from a great race combination! :) I think mixed babies are so adorable!! Luke didn't get much of Delvin's complexion though. The doctor said this time around, LO might be more of Delvin's complexion than mine though! So, we'll see! :shrug:

Lol... Funny you ask. I was looking at your pictures on FB the other day, and was wondering the same thing! I was just too :blush: to ask! He is actually from Trinidad, so he's Pacific Islander. I knew Joseph got his gorgeous complexion from a great race combination! :) I think mixed babies are so adorable!! Luke didn't get much of Delvin's complexion though. The doctor said this time around, LO might be more of Delvin's complexion than mine though! So, we'll see! :shrug:

Lol. Yes, mixed babies are much too adorable. Joseph has a good complexion, and actually his father was pretty light when he was younger before working in the sun and what not so he is darker now. I think my OH would be surprised if our 2nd baby came out darker ... or with his type of hair! Lol.

I'm right there with you honey (hunny, Lol... :haha:)! I'm preparing myself for my c-section on Tuesday as well. I didn't pack a "c-section" hospital bag in the first place, so I'm going back and packing more things that I know I'll most likely need now. I'm also making arrangements for while I'm gone 4-5 days, rather then 1-2 days. :wacko: So, it's a bummer, but it is what it is. What time is your induction scheduled for on Tuesday? I have to be at the hospital at noon, and my surgery is scheduled for 2pm. :(

Yeah, I'm excepting the crappy outcome but as long as baby is healthy I'm happy. My induction is at 6pm, I hate that its so late. If we don't go into labor soon we will be having our babies soon:happydance:

Lol. Yes, mixed babies are much too adorable. Joseph has a good complexion, and actually his father was pretty light when he was younger before working in the sun and what not so he is darker now. I think my OH would be surprised if our 2nd baby came out darker ... or with his type of hair! Lol.

Lol... That is funny! Yes, Delvin was a lot lighter when he was born, but he had a bad case of jaundice, and apparently in Trinidad 35 years ago, they didn't have much technology. They told his mom to lay him out in the sun for at least 3 hours a day! :huh: So, between that and him working construction most of his life, his complexion has darkened a lot as well! I'm sure Delvin will also be surprised if this baby comes out much darker, but he was with me when the doctor said it's possible, so he can't blame me! :shrug: Lol...

Yeah, I'm excepting the crappy outcome but as long as baby is healthy I'm happy. My induction is at 6pm, I hate that its so late. If we don't go into labor soon we will be having our babies soon:happydance:

I know!!! It's so exciting! :happydance:

I always wondered why they scheduled inductions so late?! :shrug: I guess it doesn't make much of a difference though, since most inductions take a while. Hopefully, yours doesn't take too long though! :thumbup:

Hi girls :(
i'm in the worst mood. just feel like crying. i'm lonely, sad, depressed...ugh :( Chris comes home Monday but i swear it can't come faster. i wish i could be selfish and tell him to quit his job. but i could never do that to him. he loves it too much. but these weeks alone get harder and harder as it gets closer to baby time. i'm TERRIFIED of doing it alone for a week at a time. i'm also terrified of being home alone. i'm so afraid someone is going to try and break in. i'm the biggest baby but i can't help it. i want a husband that comes home every night. anyways i even got so frustrated i spanked my doggy for sniffing me :(:( what kinda mommy am i?! now she won't come cuddle with me. urgh and now i'm crying. stupid stupid!!

and i had SUCH a good day too. i went to my nephew's football game. (he's 5). then i went with my sister in law to get her hair done and i made an appt to get blonde highlights for tuesday, the day before my baby photo shoot. then we went to eat and visited with her friend then a birthday party. i'm wore out as heck but i had fun!! maybe i'm just really tired and cranky? either way i can't sleep either. my back is KILLING me. but nothing new there. i just want Chris home to baby me.

about the registry, what's super sad is out of the like...90 things we registered for, we got ONE thing. baby monitors. that's it. sad right? we have like NOTHING. all we have right now is a crib, changing table, tons of newborn and 0-3 clothes. a few 3-6 and 6-9. some toiletries. one hooded towel. 8 washclothes. a couple bottles. a couple bottle brushes. tons of bibs, socks and hats. a few blankets but no bedding. a bouncer and a carrier. THAT'S IT!! i'm freaking cause i have to buy SOOOO much stuff in so little time. i told Chris we needed to start early but he wouldn't let me till AFTER my baby showers. weelll...my next baby shower isn't till Oct 2nd. which leaves us less than a month to buy everything else :(

Hun, I got one thing off my registry and your actually doing better than I am. We don't have a crib but we really don't need it till Charlie moves to his own room in the spring. We have the pack'n'play that I bought and the bassinet that MIL bought for him to sleep in. Your actually pretty much set. Babies only really need a bed, a carseat, diapers, some clothes, and milk. All that other stuff isn't must have's.

I also want my DH home all the time but then I look at him, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!?! I've also been frustrated with my dogs but they've been naughty, one pooped in my room.

Take a breather and look at your baby list again. I'm not telling you to not get anything, I know how you feel about it. Go online, and comparison shop, look where you can get the best deals on the things you still need to get. Regroup and reorganize you lists some.

There are 3 general lists that we go by here.
MUST HAVE (infant Tylenol, diapers, milk, carseat)
WANT (crib bedding. Quilts and bumpers are a no no but sheets and light blankets are a must)
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (fancy nursing chair, expensive toys that baby won't play with for months)

Not saying you have to do it my way but well, breaking down the lists like that keeps me busy for awhile and takes my mind off things.

I'm sorry your sore, tired, cranky, and lonely but I'm right here with you.

Ugh, I am so annoyed with my OH right now! He is just acting really ignorant and immature and all I want to do at this point is choke him. I know that sounds kind of crazy - but seriously!

I am frustrated, as have math homework that I don't understand that is due tomorrow. Have went over the material 1,000 times it seems and I still do not get it. Could really use some reinforcement and what not - but don't know that i'll have the energy to go anywhere tomorrow with Joseph to get help. OMG. I think I am going to go crazy ... cannot believe I still have 3 weeks of Algebra left! I am going to go NUTS.

Ugh, I am so annoyed with my OH right now! He is just acting really ignorant and immature and all I want to do at this point is choke him. I know that sounds kind of crazy - but seriously!

I am frustrated, as have math homework that I don't understand that is due tomorrow. Have went over the material 1,000 times it seems and I still do not get it. Could really use some reinforcement and what not - but don't know that i'll have the energy to go anywhere tomorrow with Joseph to get help. OMG. I think I am going to go crazy ... cannot believe I still have 3 weeks of Algebra left! I am going to go NUTS.

I am there with you on the annoying DH bit!

As for the math, I'm not good at it, I'd help you if I could but I think I'd make it worse. Sorry hun, I hope you get it done!

Hun, I got one thing off my registry and your actually doing better than I am. We don't have a crib but we really don't need it till Charlie moves to his own room in the spring. We have the pack'n'play that I bought and the bassinet that MIL bought for him to sleep in. Your actually pretty much set. Babies only really need a bed, a carseat, diapers, some clothes, and milk. All that other stuff isn't must have's.

I also want my DH home all the time but then I look at him, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!?! I've also been frustrated with my dogs but they've been naughty, one pooped in my room.

Take a breather and look at your baby list again. I'm not telling you to not get anything, I know how you feel about it. Go online, and comparison shop, look where you can get the best deals on the things you still need to get. Regroup and reorganize you lists some.

WANT (crib bedding. Quilts and bumpers are a no no but sheets and light blankets are a must)
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT (fancy nursing chair, expensive toys that baby won't play with for months)

Not saying you have to do it my way but well, breaking down the lists like that keeps me busy for awhile and takes my mind off things.

thank you!! this helped me alot. sometimes Chris drives me crazy but i just wanna be able to sleep next to him every night. i can't sleep alone for some reason so when he is gone, i don't sleep till like 6 in the morning. it suuucks! but yeahh we don't have a bassinet. i really need one. or a diaper bag. we need one of those too haha. but there is a store here called Once Upon A Child that my sister in law is taking me to where you get almost brand new baby stuff for really cheap!! so i'm excited to go. maybe i'll get the big stuff out of the way there.

yeahh i should break them down. that would help me alot to be less stressed! lol. i don't have any infant tylenol yet. and i still need a TON of diapers. i should actually be buying those already. but Chris swears we'll get tons at my baby shower. but i know we won't considering only like 5 ppl are coming! lol. so i gotta get onto him about it.

Hi girls! :)
good morning/afternoon! i feel much better today. i need to actually clean the house. Chris comes home tomorrow!! then on Tuesday i have my hair appt. getting blonde highlights and a trim. then heading to my old town for 4 days. Wednesday we're doing our baby photo shoot. and i should get to see all my old friends :) i'm sooo excited! so i'll be busy but i totally don't mind at all. i think i'm gonna bring my laptop so i'll try and keep everyone updated! but if i don't, watch my facebook girls :)

Looks as if everyone is busy today ... or having babies! Lol.

Starting tomorrow I am going to try a new schedule with cleaning/homework/free time which correlates to my son's schedule. So may not be on as much anymore - of course that is not to say it will actually be like that ... haha, I am terrible at doing what I need to do! :blush:

I am going to try and use delmeg's tips she gave me ... so hopefully I get something worked out that fits well! Atleast for the next 3 weeks until I finish school. :)

Anyway - I will be back on to check up on you ladies! Hope you having a good day!

Oh yeah, and my baby boy is 10 months old tomorrow! :| Too crazy.

thank you!! this helped me alot. sometimes Chris drives me crazy but i just wanna be able to sleep next to him every night. i can't sleep alone for some reason so when he is gone, i don't sleep till like 6 in the morning. it suuucks! but yeahh we don't have a bassinet. i really need one. or a diaper bag. we need one of those too haha. but there is a store here called Once Upon A Child that my sister in law is taking me to where you get almost brand new baby stuff for really cheap!! so i'm excited to go. maybe i'll get the big stuff out of the way there.

yeahh i should break them down. that would help me alot to be less stressed! lol. i don't have any infant tylenol yet. and i still need a TON of diapers. i should actually be buying those already. but Chris swears we'll get tons at my baby shower. but i know we won't considering only like 5 ppl are coming! lol. so i gotta get onto him about it.

Once Upon a Child is AWESOME! My sister used to get all of my son's birthday presents (clothes and shoes, lol...) at the one by her in Vermont. Come to find out, there is one like 15 minutes away from me. We went there for the first time about two months ago, and now I'm addicted!! We actually bought our double stroller there. It was only $60, matches my infant car seat, and looks brand new! It's great! I hope you find some great deals there!! :)

Wish we had a store like that here but we don't. We do have a few mommy/baby consignment places, just haven't gotten to them yet.

Kalin, I do suggest buying the 'big' stuff before the baby shower, most people just buy you diapers and all that, so you can wait on those. As for your missing him next to you in bed, steal his pillows, they have his 'scent' on them, might help you some.

Silas, did you get the hateful math work done?

hey girls.
DH and i went to church and then headed to the beach with some friends. Was a beautiful day and it did a great job taking my mind off of things!

Been getting increased pressure (just when you think its a lot you get hit with more! :dohh:) Its always near the lady garden- super low. But i shouldnt be surprised since last thursday they said he was stationed at -1 (wonder if he dropped more? :shrug:) anyways, sometimes it gets so intense i HAVE to stop walking! Havn't had any BHs or any contractions tho :wacko: i just dont understand how i have made so much progress with dilation, effacement, and station and yet tomorrow i will be 1 week overdue :dohh: COME ON BABY!!!!!

tomorrow i have the AFI and the ultra-sound. FX'ed that everything is good and dandy. I think it will be tho :flower:
Trying to look at the positives...i will get to see my LO :cloud9: i havn't seen him since 20 weeks!

hey girls.
DH and i went to church and then headed to the beach with some friends. Was a beautiful day and it did a great job taking my mind off of things!

Been getting increased pressure (just when you think its a lot you get hit with more! :dohh:) Its always near the lady garden- super low. But i shouldnt be surprised since last thursday they said he was stationed at -1 (wonder if he dropped more? :shrug:) anyways, sometimes it gets so intense i HAVE to stop walking! Havn't had any BHs or any contractions tho :wacko: i just dont understand how i have made so much progress with dilation, effacement, and station and yet tomorrow i will be 1 week overdue :dohh: COME ON BABY!!!!!

Glad you had a good day hun! I'm trying super hard to send you all the labor vibes that I can!

Michele; he takes his pillow with him haha. but i do spray his cologne on my pillow sometimes!! i wish y'all had one of those stores too. i heard they were amazing! i can't wait for my sister in law to take me. we're going i think Sept 18th or 19th, sometime around there. cause i'll have extra money to spend hehe.
soo i meant to clean today right? well i went to lay down for a few minutes and i woke up like 3 hrs later!! i was like oh no. so now i gotta bust my booty tomorrow morning cleaning. i clean all throughout the week but i like my hubby to come home to a spotless house!! i'm hoping he'll treat me to some burger king. been craving it all day. i'm obsessed with their apple pies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->