U.S 3rd tri mommies!

awh that's so sweet!! :) i love stories like that. I met my OH in a donut shop :rofl:
i love him dearly. he's the biggest sweetie!

That is so cute! :cloud9:

Is your song "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop?" by Landon Pigg I love that song, it would be (close) to perfect for you two! :wedding:

I just had my LO last month and I'm in Ohio! Can I be here too!? lol I can't leave third tri here!! I love it here!

of course you can join us! :D your little girl is so precious. omg i can't wait to have mine now!! agh, jealous!

thankyou! she's a handful now but I thank God everyday I have her! Being a mommy is so much fun!! Tiring but fun!!

i had a whole post here and lost it. :wacko: baby brain is affecting everything! ahhh!

Pregancy is going ok, as of now. Been very comfortable with being damp from discharge all the time, but not much I can do about that. Im anxiously waiting to get the babies room cleaned out, painted and set up. But that wont be till about mid September when it starts to cool down a bit.

no worries, i still haven't done anything to my baby room either hehe. it's too hot and i just haven't bought anything. OH says i have to wait till after the baby shower!! booo :(

awh that's so sweet!! :) i love stories like that. I met my OH in a donut shop :rofl:

Is your song "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop?" by Landon Pigg I love that song, it would be (close) to perfect for you two! :wedding:

awh i haven't heard that song. but i shall look it up! :) but really he was the cute guy that filled my doughnuts. and i fell in love and he gave me free doughnuts. ahh love :) hahaha

This picture is from today at 38 weeks 5 days.

https://i38.tinypic.com/ixeb1c.jpg

I just had my LO last month and I'm in Ohio! Can I be here too!? lol I can't leave third tri here!! I love it here!

of course you can join us! :D your little girl is so precious. omg i can't wait to have mine now!! agh, jealous!

thankyou! she's a handful now but I thank God everyday I have her! Being a mommy is so much fun!! Tiring but fun!!

awh i can't wait for that!! i'm so excited and anxious. i feel like it's taking forever haha. once i hit 35 weeks i'm gonna be soo excited!

This picture is from today at 38 weeks 5 days.

https://i38.tinypic.com/ixeb1c.jpg

awh you have the cutest belly!! i wish mine were a bit bigger sometimes. but i know i still have quite a few weeks to grow!

awh i haven't heard that song. but i shall look it up! :) but really he was the cute guy that filled my doughnuts. and i fell in love and he gave me free doughnuts. ahh love :) hahaha

Aww. free donuts! He is a keeper! LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erywPdFfORE

I am from Northern California and I have GD, I am 27weeks and so far it is going good. BS have been great, and baby is kicking away. I crave everything from meat to beautiful chocolate brownies with mint and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Hello hello ladies!
I dont know if anyone did this yet or not (I apologize if someone already has) but i created a Facebook group for the States BnBers :friends:

Here is the link! Thought it would be a fun way to get to know everyone! I think I will also post in the other forums on BnB if no one minds!

Let me know!
If you want to add me
My name is Stephanie Kirsch!

https://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=122942397753584&v=wall

I'm Jessica, originally from Florida. I now live in the upper peninsula of Michigan. I'm 32 weeks today and extremely uncomfortable in this heat and humidity. I was extremely sick (all day sickness) until i was almost 22 weeks, and ended up losing 17 lbs because of it. I've gained it all back so i guess it's inconsequential at this point. But other than that my midwife says that i'm doing perfectly well, although i'd beg to differ with some of the heartburn, and nausea and such i've been having. I'm still working though, standing and running around for my 9 hour shifts, as i plan to be until i go into labor lol.

Hello hello ladies!
I dont know if anyone did this yet or not (I apologize if someone already has) but i created a Facebook group for the States BnBers :friends:

Here is the link! Thought it would be a fun way to get to know everyone! I think I will also post in the other forums on BnB if no one minds!

Let me know!
If you want to add me

i just clicked to join! thanks for the invite! :flower:

I'm Jessica, originally from Florida. I now live in the upper peninsula of Michigan. I'm 32 weeks today and extremely uncomfortable in this heat and humidity. I was extremely sick ( lan to be until i go into labor lol.

hi jessica! :flower: sorry to hear about your troubles. you have described me completely except the losing weight part. :haha: i gain and gain it seems. so over it! what type of work do you do?

hi jessica! :flower: sorry to hear about your troubles. you have described me completely except the losing weight part. :haha: i gain and gain it seems. so over it! what type of work do you do?

Since moving from Jacksonville, Florida (population 1.2 million) to SSM, Michigan (population 15k) lol.... I have taken a job in our mall --- Walmart. I work in the deli there. I'm surprised they hired me, being that i was almost 6 months pregnant but luckily i wasn't really showing by that point due to the weight loss. I lift heavy meats and cheese all day, and run around getting things for impatient people, whom half the time i can't understand due to their dialect of english lol. It's not unbareable, but it isn't easy either. It's really hot back there, and standing and lifting all day does take its toll on my feet and back.

Hello hello ladies!

Let me know!
If you want to add me

i just clicked to join! thanks for the invite! :flower:

I also joined! Thank you! :thumbup:

Im working on getting threads started in the other BnB Forums now ;)

Since moving from Jacksonville, Florida (population 1.2 million) to SSM, Michigan (population 15k) lol.... I have taken a job in our mall --- Walmart. I work in the deli there. I'm surprised they hired me, being that i was almost 6 months pregnant but luckily i wasn't really showing by that point due to the weight loss. I lift heavy meats and cheese all day, and run around getting things for impatient people, whom half the time i can't understand due to their dialect of english lol. It's not unbareable, but it isn't easy either. It's really hot back there, and standing and lifting all day does take its toll on my feet and back.

well, i deal with food too. but i'm a server. so it's similar really. i depend on the people to actually TIP though. i swear people don't know what you really are supposed to tip. it's the worst when you get a verbal tip about how wonderful you are and then they throw you a 5 down after you have ran yourself to death to please them and make their experience the best it possibly could be and they just don't get it. LOL fortunately i do pretty good and i have a lot of regulars from being there so long. i do get sympathy tips too. "poor girl waddling everywhere." :haha: most days i prefer to work but sometimes i wish i could just lounge all the time. i have already gained 40lbs so i could only imagine if i were just sitting around. and the bills have to get paid too! maybe one day i will win the lottery and can retire. probably help if i actually bought a ticket though! the heat is the worst. we of course have a/c but running in and out of the hot kitchen and with these hormones i am embarassed sometimes. i get so hot and sweaty. nobody wants a big sweaty pregnant girl bringing them their steak!

I don't see why not, it wouldn't be totally out of topic. This could be a group for all of those people to discuss those things with people a bit closer to home, so to speak :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->