• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Ok, woke up this morning and lost part of my plug... I'm going to do some walking this evening in hopes it speeds something up....

Congrats Wantabelly! Good luck!

I am hurting so bad .. moving + pregnancy = not good. :nope:
Especially when your OH is a tard and doesn't understand ANYTHING.

and i got a gym membership. so now i can go regularly. although it doesn't help that my pelvic bone is in constant pain because of how Trystin is positioned.

Does the gym have a pool? My hubby got me a membership @ the Y so I could walk/swim/float in the pool. I started it this week and I have to say.. the weightlessness is bliss!

My LO is riding funny on my pelvic area this past week or so as well and I am going to go to the pool as often as possible.

yeah they have a pool! i though about using it actually. i usually just walk on a treadmill for 20 min. then i'll bounce on their big balls for a little bit to help relieve some pain.

hi girls! :)
how is everyone? i feel like everyone is pretty much gone todayy. must be a Saturday thing cause facebook is like deserted for me. and apparently so it baby and bump! booo. anyways, went baby shopping today! got Trystin some 3-6 and 6-9 clothes, washclothes, 3 new hooded towels, 8 new recieving blankets, 3 new sheets, and a stroller/carseat combo from Target! it's sooo cutee. light brown with little like stick figure animals. very adorable. only paid 109 for it. which was the cheapest one they had!! so i was pretty pleased with today :) he's been quite wiggly today too.

Chris is on a house hunt. he's decided he wants an actual house instead of apt. that way we can have 3 bedrooms so Trystin can have his own, our in laws and then us! pray we find something good. my back pain has intensified by about 1000 times!! feels that way anyways. ughh. been sleeping kinda bad lately. and waking up feeling nauseous. not fun at all!! ugh. i'll be so glad when baby Trystin is here!! about a week before my due date we're gonna deep clean the carpets and wash everything in the baby room. including everything in the closet. so i'll be suuper busy the last couple weeks of Oct!! i can't wait to start decorating for Halloween. i wanna carve a pumpkin really bad.

so how is everyone feeling?!

I'm still around, still pregnant, not too much longer though, 3 days come midnight!

Achy, crampy, tired, but in a good mood for the most part.

Congrats Wantabelly! Good luck!

I am hurting so bad .. moving + pregnancy = not good. :nope:
Especially when your OH is a tard and doesn't understand ANYTHING.

Thanks Silas

I'm sorry your hurting, a nice warm bath always helps.....:hugs:

yay Michele!! sooo exciting :) can't wait to see pics of your little man! argh i feel like i have the longest wait :( 6 more weeks til he's due. well in 3 days i'll have 6 weeks!

Good Luck Michele! Really exciting!

I am sneaking an update here, as supposed to be here at this apartment packing/cleaning. But go figure, I am left with the baby! Men! Sometimes my OH just makes me CRAZY. And he is being so lazy about moving .. wanting to break it up throughout the next two weeks instead of just getting it done! No thank you! I am just ready to have it all taken care of!

... of course, its a lost cause trying to explain anything to him.

Silas; men are so clueless sometimes! Chris has no idea why i organize everything in the baby room so much! i'm like uhhh hello! easier to find things. haha. they will just NEVER learn will they?!

Kalin - I just don't think they will. :nope: I don't have much to organize in the baby room, but since I wont be having internet I will probably be cleaning like crazy since I will have nothing better to do. That is ofcourse if I can move! My pelvis is soooooooooo sore and achy and bleh that it just officially hurts! Sometimes it eases up and I can get some relief, but otherwise ... :nope: ... just killing me! Ugh .. 8 weeks left .. seriously?

Michele - I hope your c-section goes great! Hopefully I will be able to get on and see pictures of little man Charles. :)

Michelle you must be getting SO excited, I can't wait to see you lil guy ;)

Might not be on from now till next week ladies, got things to do today, MIL is coming later this afternoon, have to finish a few chores, and go to bed early tonight...

Oh and Charlie is coming TOMORROW!

Woohoo Michele! :happydance:

Wishing you, Charlie, and the family tons of health and happiness!!!

Congrats Michele!! :) i'm soo excited for you!!
we got our bassinet today. soo cutee. wattya think?!

Attachments

• bassinet.jpg
    bassinet.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Michele!! :) i'm soo excited for you!!
we got our bassinet today. soo cutee. wattya think?!

I have the same one! (now don't get disappointed!) MIL sent it, I love it, it was easy to put together and looks like it will last a long time! :hugs:

You got a better deal on yours though!

Love that bassinet!!! So cute!
I think we will have to start using ours starting sometime this week. We have been co-sleeping with our LO (which is super duper convenient for night time feedings), however, Isaiah is getting too tall for the co-sleeper :sad1: (he is already 22.5 inches as of last Thursday- which also means he grew 2 inches in a week and a half!, he is in the 80th percentile for height and is the length of a 9 week old!) Think he is outgrowing it, so the next transition will be into his bassinet. We have a crib, but its a lot easier in the night when he is nearby.

Sorry i havn't been on in a while. Since Isaiah was born there has been some issues with my milk supply :( So i've been busy nursing, pumping, giving him the pumped stuff, then making formula for the suppliment. Turns out im only making half of what i should be. and poor little isaiah was being malnurshed. Then we finally figured out the issue and i have been meeting with a lactation consultant weekly. By the time the little guy was 2 weeks old we had already been to the pediatrician three times! :shock: Anywho, hopefully i can login more, but feedings (with everything involved) take close to an hour and a half, and by the time im done i only get a half hour to myself and the little guy wants to feed again. Anyone else ever have milk supply issues? I could use some advice (but not the "nurse more" thing, i've already worked that part out with the LC).

Hope everyone is well!!! And congrats to all the new babies and mamas :flower:

Michele; i'm glad someone else has it! it was suuper easy to put together and i love that it came with pink too so we can save it for our next kid in case it's a girl!! :)

Stephanie! welcome back :) your little man is SO SO SO SO cute!! i love seeing pics of him. adorablee. i can't wait for my little man now. i don't even know what a co-sleeper is so i doubt i'll miss out on it haha. i'm content with a bassinet. Chris has made it very clear that Trystin WILL be sleeping on HIS side of the bed on his weeks off though. haha. it's so cute.

michele is having a baby today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm so jealous. i'm finally at the stage. i am beginning to feel really anxious and ready to meet my baby. and it feel like it is forever i have to go still. ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! can't wait to hear your update. try to give us a super quick and simple one just letting us know everything is ok, please!!!! good luck!!!

silas, i gotta read back some more, but did you manage to get him in gear and get it all moved over???? i sure hope so. he should be damn happy you are gonna want to nest and prepare. cause any other time i would not want to be doing any of that stuff and reorganizing and trying to decorate too. i know your back has to be killing you. please, pleaseeeee don't over due it. i really hurt myself when i was pregnant with my middle son. went into preterm labor and was given morphine and all kinds of stuff that kept me in hospital for 2 days. be careful. one thing at a time!!!!!

kalin, i looooove the bassinet! it's so precious!!!!!!!!! i have decided to finish doing my little decorating above the baby's bed tomorrow and maybe get to go to hobby lobby or micheals for some fun stuff to do. i want to share some pictures with you guys too of what little stuff i have. i love everything you have!!!!!!!

guppy, you are gonna have a little basket ball player on your hands!!!!!!! he is so precious!! and i am proud of you getting though everything and STILL doing what you can to breastfeed. very proud of you!!! xoxo can i ask what bottles you are using to supplement? i am still trying to figure out what is best for me to use. i thought i was sold on avent products but tommee tippee got great reviews from a friend of mine today. they just looked so weird when i looked at them. ahhhhhhhh i don't know. i need advice!! you ound like you have everything under control. you go girl!! xoxo

wantabelly, any more signs????? i can honestly tell you from reading on the site so much, i am a constant symptom spotter. i take extra trips to the bathroom to see if there is anything there. get excited at every cramp when i already know it's gas, i have a really bad cold and thought maybe that meant something. i haven't even got to 36 WEEKS and i am already going insane. hmmmph! i hope it happens soon for ya! i'll be jealous but i'll be ok. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->