• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S 3rd tri mommies!

Kalin - Definitely think you should do your best to put your foot down about that. Serious no, no in my book. And very disrespectful!

Well, today is my mom's birthday so will be going to see her most likely. As well as its my cousin's daughter's first birthday party today at 3pm at the park, so probably will be going to that.

Of course, at this point nothing is set in stone because I am so freaking tired! Didn't go to bed until almost 4 am this morning for some ungodly reason! :| Eh, I know. I was watching movies! Definitely regretting it today ... I am so tired and weak and everything. Just want to run away to my bed.

Michele; yeah i do know that. which is why i'm so damn pissed off about it! i'm gonna do a serious deep cleaning of everything in the room! they are "supposed" to quit the end of this month but ugh whatever. i just want my babies stuff clean!! enough about that. i don't like to talk about it.

i should be getting the cd sometime next week. i gotta pay for it on friday. then of course i wait till she sends it to me. but i'm soo excited! i loove em. i hope i'm not getting an ear infection. my ear has a dull ache in it. blech. please pray that i don't get one!! ok i'm SICK of this heat. like seriously sick of it. i swear this heat is lasting longer than usual just to annoy me cause i'm pregnant!! :( it's freakin Sept and still 92 degrees outside. ugh. that and NOTHING fits anymore. so i always look like a total slob. i'm hating it more and more each day. i just have to remember that in the end it's worth it!!

hiiiiii everybody!! i have been in such a weird mood lately. this entire pregnancy has been pretty good to me as far as being silly hormonal goes up until now. lol i think cause it's getting so close to time. and baby will be considered fully cooked in just over 2wks. and i'll be 30 on friday. and lots of issues with my ex. my oh started another new job today. i'm scared to death about money. bills are late. it's all coming at once it feels like. today i have motivation to get stuff done though and i don't go to work so that's good. i'll catch up on here in a little bit. gonna finish washing every last little baby bit i have and get really ready. my oh needs to hang the curtain for the baby. that is suddenly driving me crazy. my mom insisted i get the valance that matches the babies bedding even though he is sharing room with us. i'm gonna have forest animals over my head lol. hope everyone is well.

michele, you don't have facebook by any chance huh? i always go on there even when i dont make it anywhere else.

any of the other new ladies have facebook??? it helps me keep in touch.

talk later. xoxo

I do hun but I'm a pretty private person until I get to know you. Just got Claire's number and I've known her for almost a year now. I'll have her update everyone when the time comes.

I do hun but I'm a pretty private person until I get to know you. Just got Claire's number and I've known her for almost a year now. I'll have her update everyone when the time comes.

oh no big deal. i can respect that and it isn't a big deal at all. :) only reason i asked is because i don't always come on here. didn't want you to think i abandoned everyone. facebook allows me to keep up with people i don't IRL too. kwim?? i talk to the girls from here on there more now a days. :haha:

i'm soooooo tired and blah now. i need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleep:

hiii girls! :)
quick update. we decided we are NOT inducing! gonna let baby Trystin come when he wants to. which i think he MAY come early...went to the dr today. he's still as healthy as ever. he's already head down and pretty much in position. only thing he has to do is drop. crazy! so i know now that he just headbutts my jayjay and doesn't kick it haha. been having alot more BH. and they hurt extremely bad. went to my nephews football practice and the BH got so bad me and Chris had to walk them out. then i had 2 more as we were walking!! ugh :(. my back pain is about 500 times worse than ever. i hurt CONSTANTLY. buuut good news is we get to baby shop this weekend!! :) and thursday is my hubby's 31st birthday!

Can't sleep because I'm super preggasaurusrex
can't sleep because the pain in the ass neighbors
can't sleep because John's snoring
wanna know what else?

I'm not the only one awake since what happened yesterday. Yes, even in SMALL TOWN IOWA you can too can have CAR BOMBS! https://www.siouxcityjournal.com/ne...rts/e81f270d-b3a8-501d-b804-7f7a575a136d.html That's less than 8-10 blocks from my house. Everyone has porch lights on all night now, we all lock our doors now, no one is sleeping, the patrols of ATF, Sheriff and local police are everywhere.

Well, I am still alive ladies! Haha.

Finished my Algebra final yesterday, and did rather well on it. VERY relieved. Thanks a lot to my mom's boyfriend who helped me with it. Thank heavens! All I want to do is pass the class, lol. Still have 1 final to go though, so hoping to get that done soon.

We sign the lease on our new apartment tomorrow. So, I will be moving either this weekend or atleast in to next week. Eh, I am excited. Of course, the moving part definitely sucks. But, so glad to be leaving this place! :thumbup: .... plus it has a dishwasher. :haha:

I don't know if I am going to have internet when we move! Eh, I wont even have a computer for much longer after moving because I am just borrowing my Grandma's laptop to finish up school since mine went out completely about 2 months ago. Sooo, hopefully I will be able to keep in touch with you ladies to some degree. Probably mostly by facebook. But I definitely wont have internet without a computer, and since I wont have a computer ... well, you get what I am saying! BUUT, we will see how that goes.

Either way, I will miss my internet, BnB, facebook etc. very, very much!

kalin, good for you! on making the decision on what is best for you guys. :) i would prefer to not be induced either but will be doing what the dr orders. there is no talk of induction for me. i go on tuesday to see how big my baby boy really is. i know my belly has definitely grown. i was about to pop out of my work shirt last night. like literally the buttons were going to give way. lmao i have waited all these months to meet this baby and it seems like these last few weeks are the worst. it's the not knowing when part that is driving me crazy. last night i started panicking because we are still not sure on a name. i need to paint my toe nails. probably should start shaving regularly too. lol it's getting more real it is actually almost time. on tuesday i went ahead and washed most of what was left to wash. even the bedding that we had put on the bed when we got the crib like 15wks ago. we just set it up to see it and have it. but now i am going to need to put a baby in it. EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

michele, craziness. a few years back we had a serial killer in our town. derrick todd lee. one of my mom's very best friends was a victim of his and she was abducted less than 2 miles from my house. it was so scary and he was on a rampage. i will never forget how upside down our area became. my mom hired a lock service to come and dead bolt ALL of our doors. he was targeting women my age and description. we couldn't go to the store literally alone. he actually tried to abduct a girl at the walmart that was a mile from out apartment at the time. it is so weird when something major like that happens so close to home. i mean, we read about it, but it isn't supposed to happen to us and our town. i know you know what i mean!

silas, hell yeah on the final!! i'm so happy for you. AND you are getting to move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk about things looking up for you after these last couple of weeks of stress. sucks about the computer but you know when the baby gets here you won't be on near as much anyway. there is a huge likelyhood i will have to cancel my cable and internet too for a month or 2. have to prioritize the bills in order of importance. and as much as i think i NEED the internet i know i can manage. i wonder if it is better to cancel it or let it go late and catch back p. i have never really been late on it so i'm not sure how it works. i could cry thinking about it but i know i will be star struck by the baby. i don't want to lose contact with the outside world though and become all depressed. i'm well prepared to ask for antidepressants if i need them after the baby. i haven't had depression problems for a long time. since the beginning of seperating with my ex but i don't even want to go there. it's so hard to get out of a rut once you get there.

oh kalin, happy bday to your hubby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's older than ME! HAHA!!! tomorrow is my big day. the big 30! i will spend it sitting around while my oh is at work then will work myself. pretty exciting huh? i made the decision though that i must work all that i can while i can. i have the rest of my life to celebrate. it's not like i can go out and party anyway and i quit partying a long long time ago as it is. i am supposed to go to lunch with one of my old best friends today though. we made plans on monday for her to pick me up at noon. little bothered by the fact that she doesn't have directions to this house and i have not heard from her yet either. maybe she forgot??? i hope not! but maybe so.

i want to finish organizing my baby bits today. so that kind of excites me. instead of me dreading it. so that's good. i have decals to hang. that mess up the wall. but i decided i don't care and will deal with it when we move one day. no intention of moving any time soon so it's all good. i have fought with the idea for about 15wks and am just gonna go for it. i have a super cute wooden raccoon wall hanging thing to hang too. and i suppose i will hang the quilt from the bedding set. i don't know what else to do with it. it's huge and thick and definitely can't go in the crib. any ideas?????

well i'm going to jump in the shower in case my friedn comes through. i hope so. i could go for a good meal! :p

Amanda - Thank you! :D I am very relieved. We haven't gone to sign the lease yet, but I am looking forward to it. Just have to wait till OH gets off of work as of now. I still haven't finished my other final - planning to go do that now. That sucks about your internet and cable as well. I don't have cable right now myself, we just hook the TV up and get the free channels. If you have an HDTV then you can do this, but if not you have to buy a converter box thing. Anyhow, we get a few channels so it isn't so bad.

The apartment complex we are moving to has a computer room in the community building, so I can go and get on the internet whenever I find time to go down there. Of course, I have never actually seen anyone in there when we have gone there ... haha. I will probably be the only one! Ah well.

But I gotta go get started on this last bit of schoolwork. I still can't believe that I am going to be done, officially, on September 20th! Eek, so exciting!!

michele, craziness. a few years back we had a serial killer in our town.

Amanda, I was living in Opalousses when that was going on! I was also working at McDonald's and walking home at night, I remember all that. No matter where you live, there are crazy people.

Just a few more days for me! :happydance:

Well, I am up late attempting to work on my history final since I can't sleep. Well, its not really too late, but late for me.

We got our new apartment today! Of course, we haven't moved in it yet. Lol. But we will be doing most of that Sunday! Its amazing ... for an apartment anyway haha. My dishwasher is beautiful!!

Now, off to this history final. Bleh .. thinking I should have started working on it weeks ago at this point! Lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA!

I just realized you share a birthday with my little sister. But she is just 14 years old today. :thumbup:

Hope your birthday goes well hon!
Now I am off to work on this history final ... hopefully. :haha:

awww kala, thank you so much! i'm not doing anything special but i am excited it's my bday. no money for extravagant gifts or anything. and grinnan is at work all day and then i go in at 5 like usual! still it's MY birthday. LOL AND i'm 35wks today!!!!!!!!!!!! one of my good friends, her water broke at 37wks exactly so her telling me that today made it even more real i could actually have a baby here in 2weeks. so crazy!!

so excited for you to get to move. remember how sucky it was just 2wks ago?? now a new apt AND school is almost done. and you will be a college GRADUATE!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

michele, so you know what i was talking about. i remember he lived in st francisville. my mom worked in a little antique shop there once a week too at the time. then she worked for the same people in denham springs. the victim i was referring to, he actually followed her home from the ds antique shop NEXT DOOR to where my mom was. my mom was one of the last people to see her alive. way too scary.

kalin, hope your time with your hubby is going good. and slow. i know you dread the end of your week with him because it means another without him. he's a good guy though working so hard to provide for you guys. won't be long and you can get your inlaws out of the baby's room! how did the birthday cake come out? i want cake!

oh and michele, the big day is almoooooooost here!!!!!!!!! you are NEXT!!!!!

35 weeks! Very exciting. I had my son at 38+1, so I know what you mean. Of course, I am almost expecting this baby to come early, so I'll probably go over due. :( If she comes on her due date, or a little before, I wont be unhappy. Lol. I am in a bit too much discomfort for my liking at this point.

But honestly, I feel like 35 weeks is centuries away - let alone 38, 39 and 40! :|
Time is just going by slow now that I am almost done with school. I don't know what I am going to do with myself once I don't have internet or cable or anything. Being home all day with a baby ... oh heavens. I may just go insane before this baby arrives!

Gosh ... back to this history final!

Hello Ladies! Just popping in to catch up on everyone and tell ya'll how the Dr. appt went. This was my 36 wk appt so he started checking me. 1-2cm dialated he said and come back next week........ Rather short actually. The last few days I haven't had much of an appetite and have felt sort of nauseous. Very sore pubic bone and achy hips, just kind of feeling off a lil'...........

hi girls! been SUPER busy. but i've had fun. got to get my nails and eyebrows done. THEY NEEDED IT! lol. and i got a gym membership. so now i can go regularly. although it doesn't help that my pelvic bone is in constant pain because of how Trystin is positioned. i think he'll come a little early. praying for it anyways. i'm getting bigger and bigger everyday i swear! cannot believe how huge i am to be honest. gained 3lbs in 2 weeks. blech. my week with the hubby has been wonderful! his birthday was fun cept everytime we said something he would say "but it's my birthday" lol. men...
we got our bassinet! suuper cute white and blue one. very pretty. and only 35 dollars on ebay brand new! can you say SCORE?! :) i was excited. we're going to do a little more baby shopping tomorrow at Once Upon A Child. hopefully we can find something.

Amanda- happy birthday!! :) hope yours was great too. and the cake turned out suuper yummy! i ate like 4 pieces haha. tomorrow i'm gonna make chocolate chip and peanut butter chip pancakes. yummy. holy crap i cannot believe i'm already 33 weeks! where did the time fly?!

and i got a gym membership. so now i can go regularly. although it doesn't help that my pelvic bone is in constant pain because of how Trystin is positioned.

Does the gym have a pool? My hubby got me a membership @ the Y so I could walk/swim/float in the pool. I started it this week and I have to say.. the weightlessness is bliss!

My LO is riding funny on my pelvic area this past week or so as well and I am going to go to the pool as often as possible.

History final is finished! Now, come next week or so will be the moment of truth! Eh .. I am freaked. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->