• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

U.S 3rd tri mommies!

I'll come on and post as soon as I can ladies, more than likely it'll be after lunch here in Iowa. I'll post his stats for sure and will try and get a pic for you too.

pphhtt I'm supposed to be sleeping. AMBIEN FAILED! Oh, I'll get lots at the hospital the next four days!

I'll come on and post as soon as I can ladies, more than likely it'll be after lunch here in Iowa. I'll post his stats for sure and will try and get a pic for you too.

pphhtt I'm supposed to be sleeping. AMBIEN FAILED! Oh, I'll get lots at the hospital the next four days!

Congrats and GL!!!!

Amanda - Nope. :nope: Everything is still not moved. But we are supposed to be doing it today. So we will see. (Of course, it decides to rain today!)

Kalin - Lovely bassinet hon! I adore it!

Guppy - Sorry you are having such a go at breastfeeding. I hope your supply starts to increase more!

Well, I am officially done with my mother. She is just a rude person and racist. I am sick of it, and dealing with her everytime she gets upset about something that is said. She is so childish. :nope:

hi ladies! :)
michele-ahh you are so lucky!! can't wait to see pics of your newest little guy :) good luck with everything. i hope it all goes nice and smooth for you!

Silas- i feel for you! i honestly don't think i could move being this pregnant. i would be SO lazy. honestly. i already am. my mother in law probably thinks i'm some lazy girl or something. i sleep all the time and i hardly clean unless i have to. and i'm definitely not normally like that. i'm usually a neat freak!! this pregnancy has literally just drained my energy like i cannot believe. i've never felt so run down before. it's really just getting on my nerves and i'm ready for this kid to be out so i can have some sense of normalcy back.

i'm extremely tired of looking like a slob all the time. i used to do my hair and make up all the time. i've almost forgotten what i look like with straight hair. it's soo rare to see me in it now. ridiculous. it just gets too hot and i don't have the energy. maybe if the stupid weather we would be where it's supposed to be instead of still freaking hot and humid...it would be ok!! grrr. sorry. mini rant.

amanda- i can't wait to see the things you got!! :) i loove seeing baby stuff. it makes me happy lol. i love that we have everything we need, i just wish i could organize it the way i want. but nope, not till my in law move out!!

Stephanie! welcome back :) your little man is SO SO SO SO cute!! i love seeing pics of him. adorablee. i can't wait for my little man now. i don't even know what a co-sleeper is so i doubt i'll miss out on it haha. i'm content with a bassinet. Chris has made it very clear that Trystin WILL be sleeping on HIS side of the bed on his weeks off though. haha. it's so cute.

Thank you, thank you!!! We just love him to pieces! :cloud9: You'll love being a mama! It is the best thing ever!!!
This is one version of the co-sleeper (the one we have) . There are many different kinds!cosleeper.jpeg

I think one of these types of co-sleepers would be super convenient and nice too :thumbup:

co-sleeperWR2.jpg

guppy, you are gonna have a little basket ball player on your hands!!!!!!! he is so precious!! and i am proud of you getting though everything and STILL doing what you can to breastfeed. very proud of you!!! xoxo can i ask what bottles you are using to supplement? i am still trying to figure out what is best for me to use. i thought i was sold on avent products but tommee tippee got great reviews from a friend of mine today. they just looked so weird when i looked at them. ahhhhhhhh i don't know. i need advice!! you ound like you have everything under control. you go girl!! xoxo

Yeah, maybe i'll be an NBA Mama someday! :lol:
They say whatever percentile your baby is in at 13 months, will be the percentile they are in as an adult. Will be interesting to find out!...if i can remember :dohh:
This morning i pumped more milk than ever! :dance: 42mLs. Still super low but its getting there! Whoop!
We dont own any Avent (they are good brand i hear, we just dont have any). We actually wern't able to use the Tommee Tippees the first week and a half, but that was just because the flow was slightly too fast for my little man (he is a SUPER slow eater, so you may not have that issue). (that was the infant starter kit btw). Anyways, he has been on it since and its been great! Really cuts down on the nipple confusion. We also used a bottle called "NUK orthodontic" (its from Walmart) and it had the best flow on it. The nipple is created a bit different than others. Hes been able to use that one the entire time. Also medela is good (we really only use that bc my breast pump is a Medela). I would highly recommend the tommee tippees though!!

ooh ok, i now know what a co-sleeper is!! lol. i don't think we'll use one though. our bed just isn't big enough honestly. we have a Queen but it barely fits me and Chris cause he's so tall and big lol. but the one on the side of the bed is really cute! i like the Nuk Orthodontic bottles from wal mart too! i actually want those ones once i start switching him from boob to bottle :)

funny story: me and my MIL went out to eat today at this little chinese place. so i waddle in and the little hostess lady looks at my belly and goes "ooh you have 2 weeks left?" so my MIL says no she has about 6 weeks. and the chinese lady says "whoa you huge!!" hahaha. then when we're leaving she asks my MIL if she's the grandma. of course she says yes and tells her it's her 7th grandkid. the lady looks at me all wide eyed and goes "7?!" ahaha we had to tell her it was my first one and she has 7 all together!! it made my day. :)

silas, i hope you got that stuff moved finally. i am feeling so freaking lazy and it's getting on my nerves. i would like to report though that grinnan did put up all of the little sticker decals we had. finally that silly little tree is on the wall. i kept having to leave the room because a leaf just wasn't in the right spot. lmao. but he did a great job. it's all we can do with these ugly walls and i'm pleased with how it came out. we made up the bed with clean bedding and can bring a baby home now. it's just the rest of the house that is a disaster at this point. everything is washed now and ready to go. bassinet sheets and everythingt. now i just feel like i need to do that deep clean thing.

i am 36wks today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i still can't believe i am 36wks. felt like it took forever to get here and now that it is here ican't believe it. :p

xaviersmom, probably silly question, but are you having a boy or girl?? i can't remember. not sure if xavier is for a previous child. you must be excited!!

guppy, i really want the first cosleeper in the pics. so he can get in bed with us and we can get some sleep. i know at one point you just want SLEEP one way or another and they are safe that way. don't think i will be able to swing getting one, but maybe!! interesting facts about the percentile and what size adult they will be.

proud of you on the milk supply! keep at it and you will get it!!!!!! i have still yet to get any bottles. i had found what looked to be a great deal on craigslist. 18 avent bottles brand new in 3 different sizes, a microwave sterilizer which i don't need but still part of the group, and a brand new avent bottle brush for $75. we are leaving to go meet the lady and she says it is only 15 bottles and says she has boiled everything previously. but still wants $75. still a great deal but we didn't think it was fair to be getting 5 less bottles than originally told and nothing is in the package anymore. then she wanted to be really rude and tell me if i want to spend way more at the store than go for it. i still wanted the bottles but my bf thinks they are probably used if she is being so pushy and there was no packages. i don't know what to do!!!!!!!! in the end she offered me all the bottles only for $50. they are expensive so i know it's a good deal. but i have no desire to buy old baby bottles where i have to replace the nipples too. plus she was pushy and rude about it. some people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalin, that's hilarious!!! i am constantly hearing i am either tiny or huge. i was such a tiny person before i got pregnant that any of the regulars that have always eaten at my rest know how little i was before and i really am huge for me! then people who don't know me think i'm small. my belly in the past 3wks has grown so much though. it's hanging out past my shirts now. i have been able to wear some size large shirts i still had that never wore because they swallowed me with a long tank top underneath. now i have practically nothing to wear. i feel like such a slob now. i'm dreading what i will look like for the first few months after the baby. chunky and sloppy. i wish i had nothing but bump and could fit in my old pants still. but that's laughable at this point!

i bet michele is busy busy with charlie. :)

Xavier is my DS who is 12. I am having a girl according to the ultrasound lady :)

DS is so super excited to be a big brother and has been very helpful when I was not feeling 100%.

My SIL lives in the northern part of LA.

Went to the Drs again yesterday, dialated to a 3 and no more signs :( I lost more of my plug today and my Dr. said if I don't have the baby by the 7th to be there at 6am for an induction so no matter what I will be holding him in my arms on 10/7. It just feels so far away....... Michele I cant wait to see your lil man. I'm glad everyone else is doing so good....I have to try and find something to do to pass time, its dragging like never before

Hey ladies! All is well here. Just a quickie update - don't have internet anymore. :(

Hope all of you are great. I officially have my Associates degree btw!!! :)

Sorry ladies, I'm back though!

Charles Evan William
4 pounds 14 ounces
17 inches long
September 22, 2010 9:46 AM
https://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301502.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301510.jpghttps://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq17/Mamabaum77/Charlie/S6301511.jpg​

he's sooo adorable Michele!!! :) way to go!

small update: i go to the dr weekly now! she gave me some tips to help out dilation and what not. so i've been trying to do those and still go to the gym. gotten some of my energy back but not much! Trystin is still healthy as ever! :) my friend Jade is having her baby girl today. she may actually be here by now!! let's hope so :) glad to see everyone is doing well!!

hiiii ladies! i'm getting really bad about popping in here. i almost couldn't find the thread. it's pretty quiet though it seems. since kala, doesn't have the net right now. kalin, i know we see each other on facebook daily. :D

michele, he's so tiny and perfect! big congrats to you!!

xavier's mom, hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i can't believe it's october finally!! today i am 37wks. it kind of doesn't feel like it. like....is it really my turn to be this far??? still doesn't feel real. i'm very excited and finally finishing up on my nesting projects. slowly but surely.

kaklin, did you ever figure out your bag dilemmas?? i havent. LOL box it is. lmao. my oh gets off work early today and he being the awesome oh he is, says we will go get me one. but i don't want to spend money on an overnight bag right now!! if it were for the baby i would have no probs. i still need to get some hospital stuff for me and diaper bag stuff. my baby shower is not this sunday but next. i wonder if my little moose is gonna hold out that long. i'm shocked i'm having a shower. i have a friend who has been so sweet about it and even though crazy busy, insists we will have one. may be a welcome to the world party. but that would be pretty cool i think!!!!!!

i guess i should go do some more housework. work tonight and all weekend. not looking forward to it at all!!!!!!!!

:wave: Hi back!

You are having your shower @ 38 weeks? wow... Yeah LO just might show up :) My SIL's sister was supposed to throw hers and kept dropping the ball. My sister and I had a jack & jill for her & our brother.. She had Logan THAT night. She blames the cake I made... In a good way...

I'm too OCD about stuff for that.. I TOLD my sister I wanted it in October so I would have time to nest and wash everything. I've had a couple gifts get delivered already from people who can't make it. DH's 2 SILs went in on the bada$$ carseat that DH and I picked out fully expecting to buy ourselves. (Safety 1st air protect)

I got some evil pleasure in explaining to DH that @ 37 weeks I am considered full term... and 37 weeks is in less than 8 weeks lol

He's so new to the pregnancy thing that he had this thought that due date is when the baby comes.

Hello hello!!!
I can't believe that most of you ladies are about to give birth! That is AMAZING!!! Time has gone by so quickly!

Have to get blood work done to test my thryroid and prolactin levels :(
My milk supply is still complete shit even after 4 weeks of constantly nursing, pumping, taking herbs, taking iron. This sucks :( Why i can't i just get the milk :cry: Im secretly hoping its a prolactin issue that way it can get resolved asap.

Isaiah is doing wonderful. Can you believe he is one month old today?!?! :shock: I love him to pieces tho! :cloud9:

Congrats on the new babys and mamas :flower: So cute!!!

hi girls!! wow it's been awhile. updattee!
i've been doing great. had some back contraction like things the other night after sex with the OH. up all night with back pain so bad i had to rock back and forth on a pillow. wasn't fun. but Trystin is still in there!! can't believe i'm about to be 36 weeks. holy crap!! it's so scary almost. October is gonna fly by and then BAM i'm gonna be a mommy. but i'm more than ready and so is Chris. but i haven't had any contractions so i think he's gonna be stubborn :(

Amanda-no still no diaper bag!! my MIL said she was gonna get us one but still hasn't so i have no idea. guess it's a plastic bag for me for the hospital!! lmao. Chris didn't even know why we needed one. i was like uhh hello!! so i can take stuff to the hospital like a change of clothes, trystin's clothes, maternity pads etc. he was like oh ok. hahahaha. men! i lost a pound last time i went to the dr! yaaaay! haha. i have another appt on Friday then my birthing class on Saturday. i'm pretty darn excited! :) and the weather has been PERFECT. i have windows and the back door open and it feels sooo nice. i'm LOVING it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->