Uhh creepy! *New Story 11/9 first post

* When we we're little me and my sis we're on our way to school and trying to cross a really busy road, when this old woman came over to us dressed in grey with a shawl on (didn't think it was too weird, as you get some right weirdo's in the town we grew up in) and told us to go down the the pedestrian crossing as it wasn't safe. With us been quite young, we walked off down to the crossing, turned around and she'd gone. Got home that evening and told my mum all about it and explained her.. mum dug this photo out of my great aunt and it was the same person!
Aww thats lovely... Bless her!

I probably had a lot more, plus a spooky dream, but don't wanna bore you! lol.. or make you think I'm a completely weirdo!!
Not boring, I love reading them... Just not at this time :haha:!!

ME TOO!! So please keep them coming... I only wish i had an experience to share. I do have one that OH had happen to him, but i can't post now, Lily is needing her mommy right now....

*Also just shortly after my Dad died both our and the next door neighbours (who we're friends with) Door bell rang in the middle of the night..nobody was there

Come to think of it, my doorbell scares me all the time! and its nearly every week that this happens. My door bell plays some annoying tune and sometimes during the days it will go off but with a different tune playing. Open the door and no bodies there... can be quite freaky when your home alone!!

Scary!! :/ x

Yeah it is, I am just used to it now and dont even bother going to the door, even though my heart beats at 100mph when it does go off lol!x

Think mine would too! Since reading this thread I keep expecting the worst to happen :/ :haha:! - I'm proper paranoid lol x

I know, right, me too..... But, nothing.... :growlmad:

OMG - the first night that my LO went into her own room we had bought her a load of toys from the car boot and I had washed them. Only, some of them had batteries in them and made a noise. Being the first night in a seperate room I was constantly attuned to the monitor. One of the toys started playing a really slowed-down version of the music and I pooed my pants (not literally... promise). This happened twice through the night. I have never been so scared in my life!!!!

OMG - the first night that my LO went into her own room we had bought her a load of toys from the car boot and I had washed them. Only, some of them had batteries in them and made a noise. Being the first night in a seperate room I was constantly attuned to the monitor. One of the toys started playing a really slowed-down version of the music and I pooed my pants (not literally... promise). This happened twice through the night. I have never been so scared in my life!!!!

One time one oh OHs son's toys kept going off and after three times of going back in there for it, he just took the batteries out, it was creepy.

One time one oh OHs son's toys kept going off and after three times of going back in there for it, he just took the batteries out, it was creepy.

I want something scary to happen to me!!! :growlmad: It is not fair, not fair at all!!!! Babyseal, send your ghosties my way, k?:hugs:

135.jpg

One night i was sat in my chair in the living room i had the curtains open which i normally do,and even though it was dark i could still see people walking past etc ...as i live in a grove ...i can see my neighbours drive from my living room and this night i saw something in white walk down her drive in go into her house,she popped round later that night for a coffee and i asked her who was the person in white that had gone to her house and she said no one had been to her house,but i know what i saw lol

My mum had fallen asleep one night on the sofa and she woke up and saw a dark figure of a man standing inbetween the sofa and the chair ...my uncle had died a couple of years before that and when he came ours he always stood there.

Please tell me I'm not the only who has to wait til daylight to read this thread.... :blush:
Remembered another one!
Sometimes when I'm stressed or upset I smell tcp... (an antiseptic) my gran used to bath in the stuff. And it always makes me feel better. Xx

Please tell me I'm not the only who has to wait til daylight to read this thread.... :blush:
Remembered another one!
Sometimes when I'm stressed or upset I smell tcp... (an antiseptic) my gran used to bath in the stuff. And it always makes me feel better. Xx

Haha no your not, I saw there were new posts when I came on last night when feeding lily but I thought 'I'll wait until morning' :dohh: lol

My little bro used to chatter to someone when he was little, he Sao it was an old lady with one arm, our nan who died before any of us were born lost an arm in a factory accident, hed never seen her pictures or heard a description of her but knew her straight away when shown a pic. My mum once fell down the stairs she said it felt like she was pushed.
I was glad when we moved out of that house when I was 12!

Ok, babyseal, i have a sec so i'll tell you the OH story really quick. OHs fam lived in a really old farm house, they still do. He comes from a fam of 13, anyway, he actually had a room of his own. One night he was laying not asleep yet and his door started to open slowly and he just froze. Then he started feeling pressure on his chest and it got heavier and heavier, so he try to get up and could not. And for some reason, he could not scream either. He said that after about 5 mins of him being completely terrified, it stop and the door slowly closed. He got up and slept on the couch that night. He told his whole family and his one bro who used to sleep in that room said that it had also happened to him. It never happened again after that, but he did say other things happened. He said that their house is definitely haunted.

135.jpg

My OH is home from work n asked him to put that pic on here but he's deleted it he said it freaked him out to much grrr !!

Anyway when I was younger I used to have an imaginary friend called Jennifer and one day I asked my mum for some socks for her as her feet were cold. My mum then started to ask me what this little girl looks like and I said she had really small arms and legs no socks on and a yellow dress. It turns out my mums friend just after I was born gave birth to a little girl called Jennifer but she was born premature and had small limbs and in the end she passed away just a few hours old and apparently they buried her in a little yellow dress !!

I don't remember anything about it now but her grave is close to my grandmas's and when I go to visit her I always feel like I have to go see her its like I'm drawn to her little grave its a strange feeling

Xxx

Does anyone ever feel like someone is following them up or down the stairs at nite and you just have to run ?? Or is this just me haha

Xxx

Does anyone ever feel like someone is following them up or down the stairs at nite and you just have to run ?? Or is this just me haha

Xxx

Only EVERYTIME i have to go down there to do laundry!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->