unusual nicknames you give your baby.......

alfie has many lol all very random:
alfred
alfredo
alfie bear
alfred bear
mr bear
mr moo
moo moo
little moo
moo poo
fat pants
fat potato
manny moo
<3

:haha: I'm glad I'm not the only one! I call Alex chumley bumpkin, pookie poo, squidgy. DH calls him the Alixilator which I hate! :grr: :haha:

Another Mr Moo here! DS also gets Chicken, Spud, Spudcake, Squashy (as in Joshy Squashy) and at night time, Jarmy as in Jarmy Josh!

Colin's got a few! Call him Monkey, stinky bum, bug (not sure why but been calling him bug since he was born) I'm sure I have more that I can't think of at the moment.

Ruby gets monkey pants, monkey moo, rubles, rubinnachi....don't ask where they come from, I just turn into a crazy person who has lost all touch with grammar! X

Munchkin
Munchkin man
Piglet
The little piglet
Sir pees a lot
Sir poops a lot
Sir cries a lot

I don't think I ever call him by his real name :rofl:

Oh wow, where do I start...?!

I think I call April 'baby' or 'baby girl' the most, but also 'Monkey', 'Monkey Moo', 'Cheeky Monkey', 'Beautiful' and probably loads more... OH calls her 'Chubba' even though she's not in the slightest bit chubby!

So lovely cute names listed here ladies.

Squeaky and variations of squeak. She used to make squeaking noises when she fed :haha:

Mister, Mr. Baby, Mr. Fat, pookie, goober, Mr. what ever he happens to be doing at the moment.

I call my daughter pumpkinhead, cutie patootie, cuddlebucket (bc she loves to cuddle a lot), pear lover, bugsy, sweet cheeks.
my son is piper, booby (i dont know why, not like boobs, but like booby head or such), sweetie pie, mister man, little man.

i dont know how weird these really are.

jamoo, moo, moomin, jamoomin, jamoomintroll, bumface, peanut, lovely, monkey, shouty, the furious one...

Bobble.
Because she gets little bobbles in her hair at the back - fluff off the carpet, clothes etc and they are little bobbles.....

We call Kian ''bernard'' sometimes, theresa polar bear in a kids tv programm called bernard and sometimes he pulls the exact same face that Kian sometimes does xx

DH has taken to calling LO 'simpleton'. He'll really have to stop that before she gets older!

I call Ellie... Chick always have done not sure why though lol

Its so funny to read all the nicknames, doesnt make me feel like im the only one. Istarted to call Alfie 'Alfie doodle'/doodlebug and now its stuck everyone calls him that now and hes gonna hate me when hes older and we're still calling him that!!:haha:

We call Ewan:

Grumbles (when he his grumpy!), grum-boybly, boybles, Ewan-Pig (as in Mummy-pig, Daddy-pig and Ewan-pig - and yes I call OH 'daddy-pig' when I need him!), monkey-man, baby-bathit (for bath time). God, my household is weird!

Bella, izzy, fluffhead, chubchops, noisybum, stinkybum, bubbacakes, babygirl. OH calls her bubbachu, like Pikachu :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->