update Blood work page 8 . Update was at ER .

Korin

Trying for #2
Reaction score
Hope you all are doing well and most have moved over to pregnancy side :thumbup: anyways I'm back. Only 6dpo today tested this morning. Will be testing till af shows up. Know I'm a poasa so will be posting pics in this post for rest of cycle. 3pics all same test
:dust:

Starting off with first test at 6dpo I know very early :dohh:

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-17-09.05.58.jpg
    PicsArt_04-17-09.05.58.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 138
Very early, but I'm possibly seeing an indent line/evap OR potentially a squinter to keep an eye on!!

FX for you!

6dpo and I feel like I am already seeing something on your tests!! :dust:

I’m sure I see something on the 2nd test! Good luck 💕

yes i totally see it to, i hope its a real line for you!!! xx

Yes definitely seeing a shadow can't tell if there's any pink or not. We got to dtd a lot this cycle so I have some hope.

:happydance::dance::wohoo:

I also see a shadow, fingers crossed for you x

I do see something on your test good luck!

Okay ladies started having cramps around 6pm-11pm last night couldn't sleep were like period cramps but hurt a little more thought period was going to start a week early. Did that last month not sure why:shrug:. Still having cramps but on and off this moring.

Period due in a week and there is definitely a pink line on hpt!!:bfp: OMG

Hopfully this isn't a indent line like someone said about yesterday test feel like I'm dreaming right now.

(2nd test taken 7dpo-FMU) all pics of same hpt

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-18-07.50.16.jpg
    PicsArt_04-18-07.50.16.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 88
  • PicsArt_04-18-07.49.17.jpg
    PicsArt_04-18-07.49.17.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 74
  • PicsArt_04-18-07.45.14.jpg
    PicsArt_04-18-07.45.14.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 74
Test after it dried and it's pink fx for a sticky bean will test again sometime today.

Omg the cramping dull pressure just won't stop not painful more uncomfortable but dang * ouch*.

Going to keep testing because I've had a loss and want to make sure they're getting darker fx

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-18-08.36.58.jpg
    PicsArt_04-18-08.36.58.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 41
  • PicsArt_04-18-08.35.32.jpg
    PicsArt_04-18-08.35.32.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 55
That looks exactly like my early BFP! And it's darker than your previous test, so even better, I can definitely see some colour with it!

Word of warning with IC's they're a bit sucky for progression. They only seem to progress a little at a time, so might be worth testing every 48 hours to see clearer progression?

I can understand your worry with a previous loss, but try not to worry too much about any cramping as it's quite common in early pregnancy.

I had cramps before my AF was due and again around the time AF was due. I spotted with both pregnancies between weeks 5-7 (and a little longer with my second pregnancy), and it was put down to a little implantation spotting. Cramping could possibly be the implantation and baby getting good and sticky in there!

The first pregnancy I was truly convinced my period would be 'tomorrow' for a good few days before I decided to test because of the cramps being so noticeable.

Can't wait to see your progress tests :D

Test after it dried and it's pink fx for a sticky bean will test again sometime today.

Omg the cramping dull pressure just won't stop not painful more uncomfortable but dang * ouch*.

Going to keep testing because I've had a loss and want to make sure they're getting darker fx

Congratulations!!

They look darker than yesterday's test!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->