**UPDATE FRER**Testing again! LuLu's testing thread..all eyes welcome!

Here's a negative of the two tests, a little more dry.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    124.1 KB · Views: 23
Because I can't stop testing :wacko:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 43
Thank you!! Dh said he could see something too and that is rare for him to see faint lines.

Looks v promising in that last pic...can't wait to see update! Goodluck x

i can see a faint shadow too, fingers crossed it gets darker x

Yes! I for sure see it on the two pg tests in the last set!!!!!

There's another super faint line on my WONDFO this morning...but it's gotta be evaps surely. My FRER is stark white and I've gotten a line with an HCG of 4 with FRER. It's still early but I don't know why there are those faint lines?????

The top test is from yesterday and has that line but you can see something on the new test too. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 33
Here's my stark white FRER from this morning

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 38
FRER are NOT my favorite tests, but think I'm in the minority with that! Keep using your wondfos! You're still early - that line has plenty of time to get darker! :flower:

2nding Bella! Frers suck. Not sure about those lines on your Wondfos. What brand was the first test?

The other IC's are Clinicalguard. From my last pregnancies I could see a faint line on the clinical guards and then I could see a line on the FRER. This is the first time I've ever used WONDFOs. I'll post the Clinicalguard from this morning.

The top is yesterday's dry and bottom is this morning fmu. My fmu usually sucks so when I get home later this evening I can test again.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 36
Here's this mornings tests!!! Still seeing the same faint line. On the bottom set the new one is the middle one and on the top set the new one is the bottom one. :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 29
I can't tell! But thank you, I've been wondering how WONDFO and Clinicalguard compare!

Well, decided to use my
Last FRER this morning with third morning urine...we are going to a concert tonight and wanted to see if I could have a drink...well this popped up!!!! Please stick please!!! I'm taking extra folic acid because my genetics don't like me and also aspirin because once again I found out my genetics don't like me! Oh I hope it gets darker, I don't know if emotionally I can handle another loss.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 66
Oh I sure hope so! Does that appear pink IRL? I can't tell from the photo

It does!! Still very faint but I'll take another tomorrow. Here's another shot of it. Af is due Sunday, Monday or Tuesday lol so we'll see if she shows..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back