**UPDATE FRER**Testing again! LuLu's testing thread..all eyes welcome!

That looks like a great line for 10 DPO! I bet you'll have better lines over the weekend :)

After I upload the pics they look horrible!! I will just try again tomorrow. They do look grey when uploaded, but irl there is pink.

I can see it and tell it's pink in the last photo. Have you talked to your doctor about taking progesterone? It could help with the early losses.

With my medicated cycles they checked it. The first loss my HCG was 10 and progesterone was 4, I asked for the suppositories and they gave them to me but they said that it probably wouldn't help because the way the numbers were it was indicative of a chemical. With this last loss my HCG was 46 and my progesterone was 53!! Which were really good but then my HCG just never doubled properly. So what they were thinking is that there was probably just some chromosomal defect so the baby would have issues. I do still have my progesterone though. I was going to call them Monday if my tests get darker over the weekend and see if they wanted to at least check my thyroid function since from the mc it might be out of wack...and maybe I can convince them to do HCG and progesterone too! I'm not sure how they go about pregnancies on natural cycles.

Oh yes I see that FRER!!! Just curious - but if that is an early bfp - which is sure looks like! Do you continue taking the aspirin? Have a friend who is ttc and we just were discussing that.

Anyway yay for you!!!! It's looking good!! Test again test again! :headspin:

Thank you!!! Headed to the store now for more tests!! Lol I am pretty sure I would continue the aspirin. I know some ladies have to give themselves injections the whole pregnancy due to clotting issues. I just msg'd my friend who did IVF and she had mentioned aspirin but not sure if she took it the whole pregnancy.

Can totally see it 😊😊 good luck for your next tests.... hope they go nice and dark for you :)

Ugh!! Today's test sucked!! I think I'm gunna wait a few days to test again...my FRER was on a 1.5 hour hold because I keep having to pee but it was super hard to see after 10 mins. I hate this! 😔😩

Good luck! I can see a few lines there- hope they darken quickly!

Following ! Also I wanted to let you know I took a baby aspirin through out my whole pregnancy . The dr and midwife recommended it . Not only bc it helps thin the blood I also prevents pre eclampsia . Good luck !! Can't wait to see your test get darker :)

Ceri: thank you!! 😊

Army, thank you for the info on the aspirin. I wasn't sure if to continue with it or not. And thank you for the luck!! I need it...these tests aren't showing much anymore...I also haven't been able to hold my urine for more than 1.5 hours today, so if anything I will test in the morning.

Well BFN this morning at 12dpo :cry: expecting af tomorrow or Tuesday. On to the 3rd IUI attempt.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 25
And here's the WONDFO and Clinicalguard from this morning. All is fmu.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 29
:hugs: don't feel discouraged you still have time, some women don't get bfp until they have missed their periods.

Thank you! Trying to keep my head up! 😊

FMU was rubbish for me :shrug: GL :dust:

Ty! Took a fmu and still didn't look good. I'm surprised af isn't here yet...it's weird.

Here's this mornings test. Well I guess it might be smu since I woke up at 3am to use the restroom and I drank a lot of water before going back to bed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 34

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012